• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

1 hour ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

would guan's friends see guan and ym bonding as brothers weird or normal? :Laugh: 

also damn, this is dark but stewie truly gets the best lines

weird but in a cutesy way.

God I love Road to Rhode Island. Still to this day, finest Stewie and Brian episode.

1 minute ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

wildest thing kiyo and ozu did as teens? :Laugh:  inb4 stay up pass 11 pm

Kiyoko probably insisted Ozu to go to wild parties where kids bought boozes, Ozu suggested Kiyoko to drink and they got drunk a bit and police caught them, Kiyoko and Ozu kept blaming each other for these.

15 hours ago, Katniss said:

Have you seen the season premiere of You're the Worst yet?

I watched it this morning. It wasn't hysterical but it gave me laughs and I liked how first episode was just Jimmy and second was Gretchen and others. Jimmy should keep the short beard. (smirk)

Good to see Lindsay finally taking some responsibility in her life. It felt a bit rushed but it made me happy for her. And Edgar and Lindsay are like sex buddies or something. I wonder how it'll go.

I mean Lindsay is still a mess in some regards (she showed up to work on meth and ate her co-worker's food) and still has some growing up to do but she's definitely more well-adjusted than Gretchen right now?

edited to add: I just looked up her actress's wiki page and she was the voice of Lily on Kappa Mikey? omg

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I mean Lindsay is still a mess in some regards (she showed up to work on meth and ate her co-worker's food) and still has some growing up to do but she's definitely more well-adjusted than Gretchen right now?

edited to add: I just looked up her actress's wiki page and she was the voice of Lily on Kappa Mikey? omg

OMG SHE USED TO VOICE LILY. <333333

Yeah she's a mess but she's definitely learning new experiences and she doesn't want Gretchen to screw this up.

I'll say there might be some drama between two this season.