• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

Just now, Kiyozu♡ said:

how do u think kiyo/ozu developed a crush on each other

they met each other at the same literature class in college. They discuss over storytelling and Ozu and Kiyoko start to make some secret innuendo jokes to each other without knowing and both get awkward and say they are sorry. They my spend more time as friends and eventually when they read one issue of Green Arrow and Black Canary, they fall in love with each other and share their first kiss.

I personally think jerry can get away with the dumb dad troupe because he's more egoistical and concerned over his authority than being dumb itself, which is a contributer to his actions. 

still hoping him and beth don't end up back together by the end of the season. would feel forced... plus jerry and sleepy gary is obviously the otp 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kiyozu said:

I personally think jerry can get away with the dumb dad troupe because he's more egoistical and concerned over his authority than being dumb itself, which is a contributer to his actions. 

still hoping him and beth don't end up back together by the end of the season. would feel forced... plus jerry and sleepy gary is obviously the otp 

Jerry is more of a pathetic person than an idiot dad. Aside from Morty, he's aware of Rick's shit but Rick is right about him sucking the pity out of Beth. He's just a joke.

Also yes, Jerry x Sleepy Gary are OTP.

5 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

if ozu taught the family how to surf (since he's surfed in prior eps) how would it go?

hmm he'd be very harsh on them and he'd want them to take this seriously. Kiyoko would let them be chill about it but Ozu would say if they don't surf properly, they can get hurt badly.

• Like 1