• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Zomg I'm back.

Due to me not being on in forever, I couldn't post SC episodes. Unfortunately, I have therapy early tomorrow, so I can't post then either (schedule for tomorrow is: come home, eat snack, talk to Kristy (she's more imporant than SC), therapy, eat dinner, do homework, possibly webcam.) If I do webcam tomorrow, then I won't be awake till like.... 1 or 2pm, since Kristy and I usually stop at around 4am (this is provided she has Veteran's Day off (everyone does, right?) and she wants to,) if I don't webcam, I'll be awake at around like.... 9 or so, and I'll attempt to put episodes up. But yea, expect the next couple SC episodes on Wednesday (depending on when I wake up....)

NEWS ABOUT GHOSTLY

Wh-What the heck is Ghostly? Just my newest show... :affraid: Sneak peek (pilot) coming tonight. Full season coming after Season One of Bikini Top... that is, unless I can't resist and I spontaneously post more. Which may happen....

Main Characters-

Andrea

Autumn

Sam

I don't want to give much away... but I can give away the (unfinal) names of the first ten episodes.

S1E1 (1)- Pilot

S1E2 (2)- Will You Play With Me?

S1E3 (3)- Aliens

S1E4 (4)- Chief of Police

S1E5 (5)- On the Wings of a Sea Urchin

S1E6 (6)- Execution

S1E7 (7)- Helping a Friend

S1E8 (8 )- Music

S1E9 (9)- Andrea's First Ghost

S1E10 (10)- Hazing Gone Haywire

Excited?

Just thought I should let you guys know, I'll actually be posting the special features for the DVD release on this thread. I probably won't be posting the audio commentaries though, just... because. =P

Yea... My first DVD. I don't really like these just cause it's so... pointless, in my opinion... But whatever.

SpongeCraft: Once You Go Hero, You Never Go Zero. The First 3 Complete Seasons of SpongeCraft

Cover: Characters lined up in a downwards arc. Sandy and Patrick at the top of the box, then Squidward and Mr. Krabs, then Spongebob. Each is holding their respective weapon (Spongebob and Sandy have staffs, Patrick has a healing pouch, Squidward has his bow with three fire arrows, and Mr. Krabs has double knives.) The shadow of Merc and The Reaper are standing back to back, with their hands out. The Reaper has a small soul of The Traveling Man and a blacked out soul, while Merc has small souls of the Axe Power in his hand. Alvin is jutting from the bottom corner in a jumping pose wielding a staff, facing his brother jumping from the other side.

Side: "SpongeCraft" written sideways, underlined with a staff. The letters are embedded with jewels.

Back: Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr. Krabs in a circle, everyone is facing outwards, with Alvin standing in the center with his arms crossed, with a sword, bow, and staff strapped to his back. Three picture boxes show scenes from "Ice, Ice, Dragon Baby", "Horror-Scope", and "So it's come to this... A SpongeCraft Movie." The scenes show fighting the Ice Dragon, the oracle waving his staff in order to show the prophecy, and Klepto and Patrick looking at the map, coming up with a plan. There's also a scene bubble on the top right corner that shows the gang exiting the portal and emerging in Averith.

Season 1, Disc 1

Pilot: The Entrance

Episode 2: Number 1 Priority

Episode 3: The Axe Powers

Episode 4: Alven of the Elven

Episode 5: Abs of Steal

Episode 6: Quests are the Best! Part 1

Episode 7: Ice, Ice Dragon, Baby Part 2

Episode 8: Wanted! A Good Reward Part 3

Season 1, Disc 2

Episode 9: Shipping out to Pyroge

Episode 10: Takes Juan to know Juan

Episode 11: Unus pro totus quod totus pro unus (AKA: Even 5-Way Spilt)

Episode 12: Error in Code 1592HX5928-XW: Terminating Program, 5% Completion

Season 2, Disc 1

Episode 13: Getting the Re-Boot

Episode 14: Heating Up Part 1

Episode 15: The Melting Axe Part 2

Episode 16: Flipside

Episode 17: Something Ghostly, This Way Comes

Episode 18: Elven Holiday

Season 2, Disc 2

Episode 19: You told me a lullaby

Episode 20: Ride the Wave

Episode 21: A Haunting They Will Go

Episode 22: Shedding Light on the Situation Part 1

Episode 23: Horror-Scope Part 2

Season 2, Disc 3

Episode 24: Chicken Soup for the Reaper's Soul

Episode 25: Whose Time is it Anyway Part 1

Episode 26: Whose Time is it Anyway Part 2

Season 3, Disc 1

Episode 27: Learners Permit

Episode 28: A for Assault

Episode 29: Luck Never Lasts

Episode 30: Blast from the Fast Part 1

Season 3, Disc 2

Episode 31: Blast from the Fast Part 2

Episode 33: Stop! Explaination Time!

Episode 34: Three Men and a Video Game

Episode 35: Mermaid Man, AWAY!

Episode 36: Stretch on thru to the Other Side

Episode 37: The Good, The Bad, and The Barnacle

Season 3, Movie (Disc 3, 4, and 5)

TV Movie: So it's come to this... A SpongeCraft Movie

Season 3, Disc 6

Episode 39: Eragone

Episode 40: A Rusty Orc

Episode 41: Man Up!

Episode 42: Brother e Brother

Episode 43: All I Never Wanted Part 1

Episode 44: The One Who Didn't Get Away Part 2

Okay, even though I only have gotten eleven episodes posted, I'm starting to get tired of KKYBS. But I will take this show to at least three seasons. I'm planning on ending it during Season 4 or 5.

I'm also working on a new show called, "Mr. Krab's and the Pirates." It will be about Mr. Krabs and his pirate life before he started to work at The Krusty Krab. That show for sure will only go for three seasons.

Ready for Episode 13 of Bikini Top? Here's a preview!

NARRATOR: Sometimes, you have to have courage, and take a chance.

JACKIE: I'm carrying your ex-boyfriend's baby.

TREY: I'll sing a song.

SPONGEBOB: We're staying in Bikini Top.

NARRATOR: Sometimes, things don't work out the way that you want them to.

(Jackie's dad points to the door)

(Morgan slaps Bryan)

(Hersht is shown fighting someone)

NARRATOR: And sometimes, things just happen.

(Bryan's old house is shown in flames)

(Bryan is crying by Naomi's bedside)

(Naomi opens her eyes, finally awake)

NARRATOR: An all new Bikini Top. COMING SOON.

NEWS ABOUT THE KK: THE YEARS BEFORE SPONGEBOB

This show is officially on hiatus because I am beginning work on Underwater Survivor New Kelp City and Mr. Krab's and the Pirates. This show isn't cancelled it's just on hiatus.

NEWS ABOUT THE MISADVENTURES OF PATRICK STAR

It's back, and better than ever! It's been called-

"Friends... but with a twist!"

"The most unique show I've seen in a long time!"

"Packed with drama and comedy with a great amount of lighthearted fun!"

"I can't miss an episode of this thrilling dramedy!"

"I love how Patrick is dumb, but not dumb... how Harold is so sidekick... how Nicholas is constantly trying to be the voice of reason... how Yvonne is.. Yvonne, in a great way!... I love how Jeremy is evil, but not heartless... I love how Calvin has a conscience... I love how Chenelle is such an antagonist... I love how Archie is such an opposite of Jeremy! I love THE MISADVENTURES OF PATRICK STAR!!!"

Until Season Three is finished, Bikini Top will be on hold. So, expect a BT Christmas in February.

NEWS About MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold

Before i start, i will post episodes here, and on Tv.com.

Anyways, i have some interesting things planned for this season. I will have a 2 parter episode up shortly.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

Spin-Offs... For Teens has announced a CD release for music on the show. This includes music sung by cast members of the show (which will also be seen on iTunes) and music featured in episodes. Here are the songs included.

BIKINI TOP: THE MUSIC: VOLUME ONE

(Music from the first 13 episodes)

1. Hot 'N' Cold- Katy Perry (sung by Naomi)

2. Always- blink-182 (sung by Jake and Naomi)

3. So What- P!nk (sung by Anna)

4. Battlefield- Jordin Sparks (sung by Morgan)

5. Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood (sung by Temperance)

6. Shake It- Metro Station

7. Beat Control- Tilly and the Wall (sung by Anna)

8. No Air- Jordin Sparks

9. Meet Me Halfway- The Black Eyed Peas

10. Will You Remember Me- April Matson

11. Love Song- Sara Bareilles

12. Life is Beautiful- Vega 4

13. You Found Me- The Fray

14. Shut Up and Drive- Rihanna

15. Fireflies- Owl City (sung by Anna)

16. Light On- David Cook (sung by Anna and Trey)

17. Jingle Bell Rock (sung by Morgan)

18. Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland (sung by Morgan, Anna, Jake, and Trey)

The CD is now available!

NEWS About MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold

Hopefully i will get part 2 of my 2 parter episode up today or tomorrow. Oh and here is an interview :

Q. So, what do you think of The Spongebob Community?

A. I think it's a great site so far. I hope more members join.

Q. So, will you still be on Tv.com too?

A. Yeah. Sometimes the community will get sneaks peaks of new episodes, and other times Tv.com will get them first.

Q. Can you please give us more details about your next spin-off? We are all dieing to know.

A. Ok, i am still having some trouble with it, but i will say it will be interesting. All i can say so far is it will be quite a Rocky Adventure. I hope that gave you a clue.

Q. What do you have planned for Season 4 of mermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold?

A. Well the next episode will involve Blue Arrow trying to stop his imposter. I can't give that much away though, but there will be an episode involving a past of a certain hero.

Q. Will you still do news about show updates here?

A. Sure. If 70 is ok with it, then yeah. I will probably still do updates here though.

That is all for now.

Of course I'm okay with it. Feel free to do Q&A and episode previews, etc. on the Community Spin-Off Awards thread, by the way.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

The CD is performing well, and Spin-Offs... For Teens has announced that more CDs are on the way when new episodes return.

Interview with me!

Are YOU still active on TV.com?:

No. I quit it in early December and I ain't goin' back. It's too dead and unfun.

Will you ever post the SpongeBob 'n' Family pilot?:

Yes, just give me time cause I'm trying to make it just as good as the SpongeBob 'n' Family finale.

What is this whole The Seven Sacred Stones series about?:

It's basically a fantasy drama series, drastically different then anything else I've done. It might only last 1 season, or it could go on for many. Also it really be written like a script, not like a summary like most peoples.

What are your plans on this site?:

Just to catch up on old times with some old users and have a bit of fun.

Do you have any other spin-off plans besides SpongeBob 'n' Family and The Seven Sacred Stones?:

Not really. At least not for a couple months.

Final question...the Danny Phantom avatar AGAIN?:

Yup, it's become like my trademark. Ironicly I haven't watched Danny Phantom in honestly like 2 years.

• Like 1

News About The Minorly Average Show And Prince Neptune:

The next episode will be posted sometime in the next few days. It will be a sequel to the Hit episode "Secret Agent Tom" It will also continue the cliffhanger at the end of "Pre School Daze"

Prince Neptune is doing well .The pilot viewed by 7.8 million people. I predict the show will go for at least 3 seasons.

• Like 1

News About The KK: The Years Before Spongebob:

This show is picking up. I've posted several new episodes and titles for Episodes 13, 14, and 15 have been released. I am currently hard at work with the TV Movie which will be posted in Season 3 as the season premiere.

NEWS ABOUT THE MISADVENTURES OF PATRICK STAR

This is not because I'm running out of ideas for the show, but because I want to give fans the chance to see what they really want to see. The fourth season will take place in Vacation Bottom, and Jeremy is going to be there. PM me ideas for schemes he could pull in Vacation Bottom with Chenelle! I don't care how whacky they are, I'll find a way to make them work!