• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

As of right now, I want to officially announce my return to the world of spin-offs with a reboot of "The Adventures of Spongebob and Friends".

The main characters right now for season one are: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs, although supporting characters Sandy, Grandma Squarepants, and two original characters will appear. The storyline revolves around the struggling economy of Bikini Bottom and the Krusty Krew's attempts to bring more income into the Krusty Krab. Patrick, as well, is feeling the effects of a major recession. There's also something fishy going on involving Grandma Squarepants, and Spongebob gets caught in the midst of trying to figure it all out.

Pilot premiere coming soon.

NEWS ABOUT NANOWRIMO PROJECT:

As predicted, I decided not to do it. I felt that I didn't have much planned, that's why. And of course, I could've went through a head start by reading a few books. It's a HUGE guilty pleasure though. Maybe I can try next time, but that depends how swamped and/or lazy I am during senior year, and of course I think I have pitch up another idea. But hey, I can focus on other stuff, such as finishing Dark Side of the Herd, which will return from hiatus once both remaining parts are done.

NEWS ABOUT WOAHWOAH REVIEWS:

Some good news: this is one of my fanfics that will most likely continue. Anyways, Journey of Sebastion is next.

NEWS ABOUT SYM-BIONIC TITAN SEASON 2:

After Jjs finishes the next one, I'll try and see if I can put up some more effort for Ep. 5.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

New episodes of this will return this Saturday with the Season 2 premiere. Also, it has been revealed that a PM TV Movie is going to be in production by yours truly and Trippy Bros. Studios. Of course, the title and plot is still pending.

NEWS ABOUT UWS:

It's confirmed that new episodes will now be on Sundays (not every Sunday though).

NEWS ABOUT GURU GAKUTO:

GG is rumored to return with the Season 2 premiere on December 9th.

Adventures in the Underground City

"The End"

The first episode of season 4 has this plot...

"When the deadly surge of energy plows towards the town, citizens try to make their last day on Earth as memorable as possible"

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

Adventures in the Underground City

"Flower Power"

The second episode of season 4 has this plot...

"Flower Power hits Bikini Bottom, and not the 60's kind as huge, blood-thirsty plants attack the town wanting the flesh of the citizens"

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

TEAM SPONGEBOB

New Hour Long Season Finale tomorrow!

SEASON 6

Team SpongeBob has been renewed for a Sixth Season which will make it the Longest Spin-off In SBC History.

TEAM SPONGEBOB

New Hour Long Season Finale tomorrow!

SEASON 6

Team SpongeBob has been renewed for a Sixth Season which will make it the Longest Spin-off In SBC History.

Quality over quantity.