This page is about the version. You may be looking for the skin, titled V13 Sponge.
Sponge 13 is the 13th version of SBC, released at night on May 19, 2019. The site upgraded to Invision Power Suite 4.4, and introduced Moods and Quizzes. This version celebrated the 20th anniversary of SpongeBob SquarePants, and the 10th anniversary of SBC. Patty Sponge was the lead designer of this version.
- Three new skins: V13 Sponge, V13 Sponge Dark and Neptune's Castle. The Puffy Fluffy Community is now a Loyal Customer exclusive.
- Four skins added to the Skin Store: Mystery Dungeon, The Gay Brothers Community, Jellyfish Fields (returned, Loyal Customer exclusive) and Tropical Sandy (Loyal Customer exclusive).
- Emotes: 20 new emotes (all made by Cha) were added, along with a switch to Twitter emojis for defaults.
- News Slider
- Animated Gifs (Giphy integration)
- Discord: New integration bot.
- SpongeCraft updates: The minigame Spleef was added, and is in beta. A new and fixed chat, general optimizations, and automatic announcements were added.
- Wiki updates: The wiki received a new logo and was updated to be more mobile friendly.
- Blogs were removed due to license costs and lack of interest.
- SBC Radio was removed due to lack of interest.
- The following skins were all removed: V12 Squid, OBC, SBCNN and Tiki Island.