Welcome to the SBC Wiki!
The SBC Wiki has everything you need to know about the SpongeBob Community! It includes member information, history, events, and more! To get started, search for something in the search bar, or choose "Random page" if you're feeling adventurous.
How to start editing?
In order to begin contributing to the Wiki, create an account on The SpongeBob Community. One account works for both sites!
Need help? Ask one of our bureaucrats or administrators!
Bureaucrats: Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, Cream and jjsthekid
Administrators: SpongeOddFan, teenj12 and JCM
- October 7th, 2009 - The TV.Com Wiki was created on Wikispaces by SpongeSebastian.
- January 23rd, 2010 - The TV.Com Spin-Off Wiki was created on Wikispaces by Steel Sponge.
- July 24th, 2011 - The SBC Wikia is made by SpongeSebastian, combining the TV.Com Wiki and Spin-Off Wiki.
- August 2011 - The wiki encounters an editing bug, but is quickly fixed by teenj12. Seb and jjsthekid made two skins over the course of the month.
- September 18th, 2011 - A new skin is crafted, along with a new logo to match v7 Clownfish.
- April 8th, 2012 - We reached 300 articles!
- December 3-5, 2012 - JCM and ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 became the two new admins of the site, the first new admins since the conception of the wiki.
- December 24, 2012 - We moved away from Wikia and moved to our own server, with MediaWiki software.
- January 5th, 2013 - The Wiki faced a spam attack, which was halted quickly by the efforts of jjsthekid and ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1.
- July 8th, 2015 - The wiki is updated with the new editor, and MDPP became a bureaucrat.
- October 5th, 2015 - The wiki receives a new design thanks to JCM for Starfish 11.
|This wiki is dedicated to the members and events of SBC, a popular SpongeBob forum. This is a reincarnation of the TV.com Wiki (and it's companion Spin-Off wiki), which was originally hosted on Wikispaces and a recreated version of our SBC Wiki on Wikia, which we moved away from in December 2012.
We need your help!
|The SBC Wiki is always expanding! You can contribute by:
- Adding pictures to various articles.
- Creating articles about various users/events/creations occurring in SBC's history.
- Ensuring the quality of articles on the site.
Be sure to have fun!