• Advertisement

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated

Shark Tale

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated Season 1!

1. Beware the Beast from the Sea (Festival Episode) : Plot: Spongebob says to Sandy, Squidward, Patrick and Gary," Yay, another mystery solved!" As soon as all 5 try to walk out the room, the jail cell closes on them. Officer Nancy says," I told you kids to stop Solving Mysteries. See this badge? Leave it to the police." Spongebob says," I wish some people would like it if we solved a mystery for once.." A few minutes later, Officer Nancy lets them out. She says," Silly me, I can't keep kids in Jail. But seriously, leave it to the police." Spongebob goes back to work and Mr. Krabs says," Boy, I know you have had solving mysteries a few months ago with your gang. But one day, your going to make a mistake you will regret." Spongebob says," You mean, not capturing a monster?" Mr.Krabs facepalms himself with his claw.

Meanwhile, in a sewer, a few workers are digging. One of them starts eating some blue ice cream and falls back! He breaks open a brick wall, revealing a passage to some underground cavern. The worker says," We must have landed into one of the old Bikini Bottom Mines." Another worker walks through the cavern and notices some tanks of blue stuff. He says," Hey, what is this stuff?" The 3rd Worker opens it and a giant stream of blue stuff explodes out of it! They all scream. Spongebob and Squidward then Walk out of The Krusty Krab after work ends. Squidward says," Your lucky this didn't get on my record Spongebob! Me being in Jail would be bad for my Clarinet Club." They keep on walking, but just then, the manhole they are about to approach explodes! Squidward says," Sweet neptune, duck!" The manhole goes flying up and crashes down, luckily not hurting anyone. Lots of blue steam appears. Some odd, tall Blue Creature roars. It throws some blue goo at Spongebob, but he dodges and the monster disappears. Spongebob then pulls out his Shell Phone and calls Patrick and Sandy. He tells Patrick to grab Gary. All 5 arrive. Sandy says," Whoa, what happened here?" Squidward says," Well, at least we have some mystery to investigate." They all climb down the broken manhole spot. Sandy says," Hey, this is one of the old Bikini Bottom caverns!" They all have flashlights, except for Gary. Gary sniffs around the dark cave. Sandy shines her flashlight at some silver object. She says," Hey, what is this? A clue." It is some Silver Pendant. She opens it up and there is a picture of 2 fish in it. Spongebob views it and says," Nice work Sandy!" Patrick then shoves his flashlight in his mouth and shines it up on the top of the cavern. All 3 workers are stuck in some blue cacoons! Officer Nancy then arrives in her police boat and says," I knew I shouldn't have let you kids out of jail. See what happens? People get trapped into blue stuff!" Sandy says," But we found them like that!" Patrick says," Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Patrick then runs up with one of the Workers trapped in the blue cacoon! Squidward says," Y-You stole a body?!" They then hop into their Mystery Boat and ride away.

Squidward drives it. He says," So..where do we take the body?" Spongebob says," Oh, I know! Professor Rolan!" He is at the Undersea High school, even though none of the gang goes to it. However, spongebob knows him well. Spongebob and Patrick carry the body into his class. All of the fish scream and run out. Professor Rolan says," Couldn't you kids have waited until I finished my lesson?" Spongebob says," Professor Rolan, we need your help." He then examines the body. Gary opens a Clam's cage (Which is the class pet) and they get into a fight. Professor Rolan says," Well, it looks organic but I need to study it more.." Later over the night, Professor Rolan hears a strange noise. He looks out of the class and sees the Janitor. Professor Rolan keeps studying and screams. The Janitor walks in. Professor Rolan is stuck to the ceiling in blue slime!" Spongebob is at the Krusty Krab and is sad. He says," Well, Professor Rolan ended up getting slimed in blue stuff! And it is all my fault! All my fault!" He is crying. Squidward slaps him across the face. He says," It was all of our faults!" Patrick says," I didn't do anything." Sandy shoves him. Sandy says," Everybody, be quiet! I brought a sample of the blue stuff." Patrick then pulls out some blue icecream and starts eating it. Sandy says," Hey..that icecream and blue slime look exactly the same!" Patrick finished it and eats the slime sample. Patrick says," Yum, Goofy Goober's newest icecream!" They all say," What?" Spongebob says," What do we know about Greg Goober?" Sandy says," Well, he showed up in Bikini Bottom 3 years ago with his icecream and started his Icecream shop." Spongebob says," Maybe me and Patrick could get jobs to get some info!" They all agree. Spongebob and Patrick get jobs at Goofy Goober's and later during the night, Greg Goober leaves and says," Remember to lock up!" Spongebob gives the signal and Squidward, Sandy and Gary enter.

They explore around the shop and Spongebob and Patrick eat some icecream. Sandy finds a locked door and she decides to look around for the key of it. Gary sniffs the door and unlocks it with some nail from inside his shell. Spongebob and Patrick open the door and the Blue Slim Creature is in it! It roars. Patrick picks up Gary and they run. Sandy comes to the door and says," Hey, wasn't this locked?" Spongebob and Patrick run into her and smash into the room. Sandy goes falling down some secret hole. Squidward appears and says," Are you 2 insane?" Sandy says," Hey guys, I found something." Patrick says," Hey, wasn't this the same cave we were in the other day?" Squidward says," Hey, there is another hole! It leads to the Bikini Bottom Bank!" Sandy says," Well, now we know what the Blue Slime Monster's goal is. That is..if it really is a monster!" Spongebob says," It is trap time!" The Blue slime creature comes down into the cave and groans. Sandy says," Over here stupid!" It throws some blue slime at a rock and follows her. Patrick says," Uh..hello." It squirts slime from its hand at Patrick and he eats it. Spongebob cuts some rope. The rope snaps and a wood plank comes flying down on another wood plank, launching a rocket into the air. It burns the rope to some anvil and it is about to hit the Blue Slime creature, but it dodges it. The anvil smashes into a cart and loops around smashing into a cage. The cage goes zooming by and Squidward says," This is gonna be great!" The cage then drops and lands on..Spongebob and the gang! Sandy is behind a rock. Gary says," Meow?" The blue slime creature laughs and shoots blue slime at them. Sandy starts to run away and runs up the hole. The creature follows her and shoots blue slime at her legs. She screams. Spongebob says," Eat guys, it is icecream!" The slime creature is about to finish Sandy off, but The gang appears and squirts the creature with a icecream tube. It gets stuck to the wall. Mr. Krabs and Officer Nancy appear! Squidward says," Mr.Krabs, what are you doing here?" Mr.Krabs, says," I went to find you 2! You didn't show up for work. Plus, I had installed a GPS in Spongebob's head and found him here." Spongebob says," So, that is what was ringing in my head."

Officer Nancy says," What is that blue thing?" Greg Goober appears and says," I got an alarm at my house saying someone was in here!" Gary unmasks the blue creature and it is Professor Rolan! Squidward says," What?!" He says," I was exploring the sewer one day and discovered the old mines were connected with the sewer when I busted open the wall. I then put my plan into action to rob the bank. I used my old Skeleton costume and framed Mr.Goober for the crime using his new treat. I also made my own Sliming into the ceiling of the school! It was genius!" Spongebob says," I can't believe this." Professor Rolan says," I need money, and the school stopped paying alot.." Sandy says," What about this Silver Pendant?"Mr. Krabs gasps, but hides his gasp. Professor Rolan says," Never seen it before." He gets taken away by officer nancy. They come back to the Krusty Krab. Sandy says," I wonder who this Pendant belongs to?" Just then, the phone rings. The caller says," You are all doomed. You should have never taken that pendant out of the cave. Now you have uncovered a mystery that should have remained secret. Call me Mr. N." He hangs up. They all gasp and the screen fades black.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Ok, i have to admit, that episode was long. I tried to make it short, but I just couldn't.

Character Debuts: Professor Rolan, Greg Goober and Mr .N.

Area Debuts: Undersea High Scool and Bikini Bottom Caves

Villain: Blue Slime Creature.

The characters had some new designs. Like, Gary's shell was darker.

1. Beware the beast from Below the Sea

2. Creeping Eels: Plot: Spongebob and friends are all sitting his in house, bored. They haven't had a good mystery to solve in days. Just then, the doorbell rings. Spongebob answers it and a Mailfish is there. He says," I have a package for a Spongebob Squarepants." He says," That is me!" He takes the package and puts it on a table. It is a brown box and opens it. There is a blue letter with a green stamp on with the letter N. Gary meows. Patrick says," Mr. N!" Sandy says," It could be a trap!" Spongebob finds a purse in it. Sandy says," Nevermind, nice purse!" Spongebob flips it around and reads the label saying: "100% Pure Eel. Made it Eelsburg." Squidward says," That is impossible, Eelsburg hasn't made Eel products in years!" Spongebob says," Squidward, tell us about Eelsburg!" Squidward groans and says," Fine. Eelsburg was a small town located to the west of Bikini Bottom. It had more eels than any other place in the sea! They made eel skin products from the eels such as Eel Coats and Eel Boots. But then, the eel mines dried up and the eels disappeared. Eelsburg became a ghost town." Spongebob says," We have a mystery on our hands!" Sandy says," Sweet Neptune!" They all hop into the Mystery Boat and ride off.

They see a sign saying: "Eelsburg. 30 miles away." They see a boat zooming by very fast. Patrick says," What was that all about?" They then arrive in Eelsburg. Sandy says," You Were right Squidward, this place is a ghost town." Just then, the Mystery Boat breaks down. Spongebob opens the front and says," The engine is missing!" Patrick says," Aww, we are stuck in this creepy eel town?" Just then, a truck boat pulls up. An old Eel pops out of the truck and says," What are you kids doing here? You are in some serious trouble!" He looks big and strong. He says," My name is Eric Eel." Spongebob says," Please sir, we are stuck here. Our engine broke down." Eric says," Fine, I'll have to order a new engine from Bikini Bottom. But since that is a bit far from here, it won't arrive until Tomorrow Morning." Patrick seems scared. His expression lightens up when he says an Eel Burger Store. He walks in with Spongebob and Gary. A shadowy eel appears and vanishes. Patrick eats one of the old burgers. Spongebob says," They remind me of Krabby Patties." Eric Eel says," My sister Erin Eel runs the finest Hotel in town." They all go there. The sign is flashing and broken. The sign's words burn out and they spell: "All Snails who Enter Die!" Gary meows and quickly runs in. Just then, Erin Eel appears. She says," Hello there. We're closed." Sandy says," But your sign says open." She says," That sign is broken. Son, we have guests!" Her son Erlan Eel appears. Patrick says," Your last times end with eel and you live in eelsburg? And your also eels? What a coincidence." She says," Yeah, coincidence." Erlan says," Why hello there.." Erin says," We don't get many guest here at the Sleeping Eel." Squidward says," Shocker." She says," Rule Number 1. No getting out of your room if you hear any strange sounds such as dragging, screaming or moaning" Spongebob sees a claw mark into a wall and picks out a claw. She then says," Rule 2. No Pets allowed!" Gary feels sad. Spongebob says," Sorry pal. You can sleep in the mystery boat." Gary seems sad and meows.

All 4 are sleeping in the room. Gary is the mystery boat under a blanket in the back. He is scared. A scary eel appears. Gary is scared and meows loudly. He runs out of the Mystery Boat's back! He manages to get on the roof and is getting attacked by 3 evil eels. Gary says," Meow..Spo-Meow He-Meow!" He manages to escape slowly into the hotel. One of the black scary eels appears and attacks. It slams into the wall and scratches the floor. Gary bounces back and hits into its head with his shell. He rolls into their room and meows loudly. The door is being banged on. Spongebob says," What was that Gary? Eel people!" The 3 Huge eels break through the door and attack. Spongebob and grabs a lamp and throws one at the Woman eel. Squidward pulls out his Clarinet and plays it. The eels screech and bang into walls. All 5 jump out the window. Spongebob says," Gary, get into the Mystery Boat's front seat!" Sandy says," But it is broken!" Spongebob says," I have an idea!" All 4 push the mystery boat down a hill and they jump in. The eels chase them, but stop once the Boat passes the sign Saying they Are leaving Eelsburg. Squidward says," They are happy we left..something isn't right here." Spongebob says," In order to crack this mystery, we have to go back into Eelsburg." Patrick faints. All 5 are at the Eelsburg dock. The 3 Scary Eels and loading boxes of Eel Skin products. Squidward opens a box and finds a case of Eel Belts. Gary sniffs it and feels odd. Gary doesn't like it. Spongebob says," Gary hates Fake Animal skin products.." Sandy says," So those eels are fake! And those products are fake!" Spongebob says," I think we are close to solving this mystery." Let's set a trap.

Patrick says," You eels are the ugliest eels I have ever seen!" The tall eel says," What did you just say..?" The female eel says," Get him!!" Patrick runs and hides into a shed. The trap is set. All 3 get caught into some rings on ropes and Spongebob pulls the main rope. They get flung up and smash into the top and go flying into 3 boxes that were set up by Squidward. Officer Nancy arrives. She says," Are you telling me these Eel Skin products were fake?" They unmask the monster eels. They are Eric Eel, Erin Eel and Erlan Eel! Eric says," Well, we used to live here. But everyone left after the eel mines dried up." Erin says," But we stayed!" Erlan says," We passed off fake Eel skin products to get people to come here. We scared people away so nobody knew what we were doing. We would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids.." Officer Nancy arrests all 3 and puts them in the Police Boat." Sandy says," Wait, our boat is broken!" Just then, the Mystery Boat's engine turns on. An engine is in there! There is a letter from Mr. N on it. It says," I hope you had a fun time in Eelsburg, but be warned, there are many more mysteries to come. This is the first piece of the secret.." Squidward says," What secret?" Patrick says," I have a feeling we are about to find out.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Eelsburg

Character Debuts: Eric Eel, Erin Eel and Erlan Eel

Villain: The Eel People

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom! : Plot : One night, a teenager is driving his boat very fast. But an officer pulls him over and says," Watch the speed limit. But I'll just give you off with a warning." Just then, a giant boat truck comes by. The officer hops on his bike and rides off. The Giant boat truck has flaming wheels! It has tattered sheets and a scary front. It honks loudly. The Officer says," You do realize your spe-speeding?!" The Truck honks and knocks him off the road into a lake. But only his bike landed in the lake. The Officer managed to climb back up. The Truck speeds off.

The next morning, Spongebob hands some customers their food at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs says," Spongebob, we have a special guest! His name is Steve Stoventong." He walks in and has a green coat and red scarf. He has a light purple/green skin. He says," Hello, I am Steven Stoventong. I work at Steve Stoves Inc. You may know us well since we are popular for selling Steve Stoves." Mr. Krabs says," Wonderful! I have one of your stoves at my Anchor house!" He says," Well, I'll order a Dr. Kelp and a Krabby Patty with Barnacle Rings." Spongebob says," Coming right up!" He hands him his meal a few minutes later. He says," Excellent!" Plankton then appears and attempts on stealing his Krabby Patty, but Spongebob squishes him with his Spatula and hands Steve back the Krabby Patty. Plankton says," Hey Krabs, have you heard about the missing windows and the mysterious Ghost boat? Better watch out, the window thief might steal your windows. And The Ghost Boat Trucker is probably the thief..heh." Plankton walks out. Spongebob says," Windows Missing? Ghost Boat?" Mr. Krabs says," A Ghost Boat? This will be perfect for business!" Spongebob goes home and calls Squidward, Sandy and Patrick. Spongebob explains to them about the situation. Squidward says," Missing Windows? I remember Plankton's old father was a Window thief! Many years ago, Plankton's dad known as Peter Plankton stole some windows! He was later arrested, and set free, but nobody knows whatever happened to him. Perhaps Plankton is following in his footsteps.." Gary meows and points to the Mystery Boat. Patrick says," We should look for that Scary Boat!" They all agree and hop in.

The Mystery Boat rides around the streets at Night. Sandy says," No Ghost Boat yet." Just then, they hear a loud honking noise! The Ghost boat appears from behind! Squidward steps on the pedal and speeds up. The Ghost Boat roars loudly and fire from the wheels causes some flames to scorch the road. The back door opens and Patrick is very scared. He closes the door. But the Ghost Truck somehow appears in the front and rams into The Mystery Boat. The Mystery Boat goes flying backwards and Squidward parks it off into a forest with a tree hiding it. The Ghost Boat Truck rides by and roars. Spongebob hops out and looks. He sees tire tracks! Sandy says," What Ghost Truck leaves tire tracks?" Patrick says," One that is very sensitive about not leaving tire tracks on the road?" Sandy says," None." They all drive the boat to the Krusty Krab. Steve is there and finishes another meal. He says," Boy, this place makes the Best food in the sea! I'll be off now to work." Patrick then grabs a menu and sees a Letter in it stamped with the Letter N. Sandy says," Mr. N!" Spongebob opens it and there is a disc in it. They go into the Mystery Boat and put the disc into a disc player. Mr. N says from the audio," Hello children. If you want to solve the mystery, the follow the tracks. Windows can be found in caves too, you know." The audio ends. Sandy says," That either means nothing or it is a clue!" Spongebob says," Hey guys, I have prepared a trap! You'll see in action once we catch this Ghost Boat Trucker!" They drive to where the tire tracks were and follow them. They are at a dead end. The only thing there is a mountain. Squidward says," The Tracks go into the mountain..What the?" Patrick stands against the wall and presses a switch. A rock door opens and a hidden cave appears! They enter the cave and find a stash of Windows. Spongebob says," Well, I think this mystery is about wrapped up!" Just then, they hear a roaring sound. The Truck appears! They manage to get past it and jump into the Mystery Boat. They all zoom off. The Truck is in high pursuit.

They park behind the Krusty Krab. Spongebob says," This is going to be awesome!" He presses a button on the remote and a ramp springs up from underground. The Truck drives onto the ramp and goes flying up and into a nearby pond! It roars and shuts down. The ghost cloaks rip off of it, revealing it was a normal Truck. The door opens and Steve Stoventong appears! He says," Yeah, yeah I know." Mr. Krabs appears and says," What, why?! I had big plans for that Ghost Truck!" He then starts crying. Squidward says," Why did you do this?" Steve says," Our Stoves are popular, but Stoves don't break much in this town. Our sales got poor. I used the truck to smuggle the Windows out of town. I stole the windows to make people crowd into our Rival company, Walt's Windows. People would crowd into his store and the people would rage! I knew that he has a low stock on Windows, so I figured if he was out, our Stove company could get popular! I also thought people would blame that fool Plankton for it since his father stole Windows, but apperently not! Good day!" Officer nancy takes him away. Sandy says," Another mystery solved gang!" She then looks at the Silver Pendant she found (From the 1rst episode) and opens it. She still wonders who the boy and girl fish were.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Steve's Stoves, Walt's Windows (Mentioned) and Secret Cave.

Character Debuts: Steve Stoventong and Peter Plankton (Mentioned).

Villain: Ghost Boat Trucker (Steve)

The suspects were Plankton and Steve.

Clues included The tire tracks and Disc from Mr. N.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

4. Revenge of the Lobster Man: Plot : One night at the Goo Lagoon, Nancy and Harold are setting up the nets for the Volleyball tournament at the Goo Lagoon. Nancy says," I am thirsty." Harold says," Try some Skipper's Seaside Water." He throws a bottle of Skipper's Seaside Water at her and she drinks it. Nancy says," This is great!" Just then, something is rumbling under the sand. A giant red claw pops up and grabs Nancy. She says," Help, Help!" Harold grabs onto her fin, but then another giant claw appears and grabs Harold! It then pulls both of them under the sand while they scream. Then, the beach turns silent. The next morning, the volleyball match at the Goo Lagoon has begun. Mr. Krabs is at a stand selling Krabby Patties. Vendell (The Orange ice cream vendor) has set up his icecream stand. Patrick says," I want ice cream!" He then buys a Chocolate ice cream cone and eats it. Vendell says," When that Volleyball match begins, they force me to move my ice cream cart. Plus, those team's bickering annoys me sometimes.." Squidward says," Someone sure is grumpy. Grumpier than me." Spongebob says," Why don't you like the Volleyball Tournament?" Vendell says," It's good, I didn't say I hated it." The Announcer says," The first match is about to begin! It is Team Victory Vs. Team Seahorse!" The 2 teams gather on each side. One of Team Seahorse's members serves the ball. Spongebob buys 2 ice cream cones, but Gary secretly eats one. They all sit in the stands. One of Team Victory's members says," Hey, where did Tyler go?" The match is close, but then the ground shakes. A Giant Lobster Creature appears from under the sand! It roars and cuts the net with its large claw. The Announcer says," And this match was brought to you buy Skip-Skipper's Seaside Water! Now run around in circles and scream! Have a good daay!" The announcer booth falls over due to the Lobster snapping it. Spongebob says," Is that some mutated Lobster or something?!" It roars and grabs a girl fish from Team Victory and drags her into the sand while moving under it. It jumps out form under the sand and rips open a tent and goes through it. Squidward opens it and Spongebob says," They are gone!"

Officer Nancy arrives in her police boat. Skipper Shellener appears. Squidward says," The inventor of Skipper's Seaside Water!" He says," Ah yes, nice to meet you." Sandy says," You have to do something about that creature!" He says," Ha, ha. Young lady, nobody is sure what they saw. Could have been a mutated Lobster, or could have been a real ugly Lobster who should be drinking my Water. Officer Nancy says," Well, it is clear something did happen here. I'll put an investigation into it. Stay out of it kids." Captain Skully walks by and says," Darn Monster!" Sandy points to a locker and she says," Look, there is sand spilling out of that locker!" The Label on it says Vendell. Sandy says," He is mad at them for moving his ice cream stand, it could be a perfect motive for wanting to ruin the match." Spongebob then begins to set up a trap. He says," When the Man Lobster steps on this trigger, a pad will appear underneath him and dunk him into that pot!" Patrick is sitting behind a rock, ready for the Man Lobster to appear. He them smells the smell of frozen ice cream. He begins to walk forward and Gary meows at him. He steps on the trigger! He goes flying into the pot. Then, the Man Lobster appears from beneath the sand and roars. Sandy says," The trap isn't working!" Patrick says," Help!" The Lobster jumps in front of Sandy and grabs her, dragging her beneath the sand! Spongebob says," Sandy!" He starts digging into the sand over and over. He says," I have to get her back!" Squidward says," Come on, relax." They then go to the Krusty Krab and Spongebob is digging at the floor. Squidward slaps spongebob and says," Snap out of it! We will get her back!" Someone knocks and Gary pushes open the door. He sees a letter from Mr. N. Patrick picks it up and opens it. Squidward says," Hey, there is an old news article in here. It has to deal with some missing kids, and about Vendell's ice cream stand being moved. This is way back from 2006." An audio tape falls out of the letter. It has a blue cover and a Green N stamp on it. Spongebob throws it at the wall and Squidward manages to catch it. He says," Don't break it you fool!" He inserts the tape into a recorder in Mr. Krab's office. It starts playing and Mr. N says from the audio," Hello children. As you may know from the article, this isn't the first time people have disappeared from Goo Lagoon. Fun fact: Certain caves run beneath Goo Lagoon. Worth looking into, don't you think? Heh heh." The tape pops out before he finishes his laughing.

The gang goes to the Goo Lagoon again. They walk around for a while and Squidward finds a path to a cave. There are wooden planks covering the cave. Patrick breaks one and they enter the cave. Squidward says," Hey, this is the same cave we were in when we faced that Ice Cream Monster, which was The Professor! The Old Bikini Bottom caves must be connected here too." Spongebob says," I don't care who did it, I just want Sandy back. Her voice sounds as sweet as Me eating a Krabby Patty!" Patrick then shines his flashlight at a long set of wodden stairs. Squidward says," What Man Lobster would need stairs?" Patrick says," One that is very nervous about climbing up walls?" They then follow the help sound. They find Sandy, Harold, Nancy and some other girl in a steel cage. Sandy says," Spongebob, your here to rescue us!" Squidward uses his clarinet to pick the lock. Spongebob says," Ooh, this cage is nice." Just then, the Lobster Man roars and throws the cage into a wall. Everyone scrams! Spongebob picks up Gary and runs off with patrick. The Man Lobster roars and bursts through walls. Spongebob and Patrick run up the wooden stairs and the Man Lobster chases after them. It falls through and bursts back up and jabs its small claws into the wood. It grabs a hold of a plank and jumps back up and crushes some more stairs. Spongebob and Patrick push through the trapdoor and run up the beach. The man Lobster chases them. The stairs break. Squidward says," Everyone, go back the way we came in!" Nancy, Harold and everyone else follows him. Spongebob and Patrick are hidden behind Vendell's ice cream cart. The Man Lobster appears from behind it and roars. He chases them some more and Spongebob and Patrick shudder in fear. The Man Lobster than steps on the trigger and goes flying into the pot! It's claws break off, revealing to be a robot suit! Sandy, Gary and Squidward appear.

Squidward says," I see Vendell isn't around again, or are you!" Vendell then appears and says," Back from the bathroom!" Vendell says," And what is that?" He pulls off the Man Lobster head and Captain Skully is in it! Patrick then rips off Captain Skully's mask and it is actually the Team Victory member Tyler! Patrick says," Tyler wasn't at the match because he was too busy getting his Man Lobster suit on. He-" Tyler says," Ok, Ok! I wanted revenge on my team. I was tired of them pushing me around like nothing, so it took me hours to create the Man Lobster suit. I pretended to be a fake person known as Captain Skully to throw suspicion away from me. I also hid my costume in a locker big enough to hold it, putting Vendell's name over it instead of mine." Sandy says," Wouldn't it have been easier if you just..Fought back at them?" Tyler says," Are you kidding? I am weak! I created the system of stairs to kidnap people. I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids digging into my Lobster themed revenge plan." They all go back to the Krusty Krab. Squidward shows Sandy the Old News Article. She says," Hey, 2 of those kids are on the silver pendant picture!" She opens it up. Spongebob says," Good work! But why did they disappear..? Looks we got another mystery on our hands!" Mr. Krabs hears them from inside his office and looks away oddly.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Villain: Man Lobster (Tyler A.K.A Captain Skully)

Suspects were Tyler, Vendell and Skipper Shellener.

Clues were the sand spilling from the locker and The letter from Mr. N.

Character Debuts: Tyler, Skipper, Team Victory members and Team Seahorse members

We see the old Bikini Bottom caves again.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

4. Revenge of the Lobster Man

5. Robot Rumble : Plot : It is a nice day at Tech Palace. Tech Palace is a place that sells many Technology themed items, such as computers and TV. Ted Computerman, the boss of the store is walking around. He says to 2 fish," I hope you are enjoying our fine products." Just then, a loud explosion occurs! A robotic figure appears. It is blue and white. It zooms up with a jetpack on its back. The wings are blue and white. It zooms through the air and laughs. It says in a robotic voice," Say good-bye to your store, you fools!" It launches a few bombs out and it makes some explosions in the store. A few shelves fall over. The fish panic in fear. The robot laughs and it zaps a shock wave at the screen.

Spongebob is at his house and he turns on the TV. He switches to the news station and a report is on about a crazed robot destroying Tech Palace. He gasps. He calls Sandy, Squidward, and Patrick. Squidward is almost asleep. They go to Spongebob's house and Squidward yawns. He says," Did you need to call us this early?" Spongebob says," But this is urgent! Tech Palace was destroyed by some robot!" Patrick says," No! That is where I bought my TV!" They get into the Mystery Boat and drive off to Tech Palace. There is steam coming out of the building and a wall is smashed. Items are everywhere on the floor. Ted appears and says," Thank goodness you are here! I have heard you are experts at solving mysteries." Sandy looks around and finds a damaged piece of the robot's jet wing. She says," A clue! Well, sort of.." Ted says," I have a feeling that it was a worker from Computer Castle who did it.." Then, a female fish named Dendra appears who is a worker there and says," Now, now Ted. Don't go jumping to conclusions. Now, I need to get back to cleaning up the mess." Patrick whispers to Spongebob and says," I think she did it.." Spongebob then says," You shouldn't jump to conclusions either Patrick." Squidward falls asleep on a pile of smashed Videos. Sandy kicks him and says," Wake up!" Spongebob explores around the store and bumps into another worker named Zin. He says," Oh hello there. I am new here. I need to clean up this mess. I wonder why someone would do this.." Spongebob walks outside and Sandy is there. Gary meows and smells something. There is a trail of oil leaking towards Computer castle. Sandy says," Another clue.." They enter Computer Castle. The place is buzzing with fish. Clark Chip, the owner welcomes them. He says," Hmm, I wonder what is happening at Tech Palace. That Poor Ted.."

Patrick and Squidward are still at Tech Palace. Just then, the robot appears again! It laughs and shoots laser at the floor. Ted panics in fear and Patrick picks up Squidward who is sleeping and runs. The robot growls and zaps the 2 of them. They are stunned. Squidward wakes up and gasps. He throws his clarinet at the robot, which just bangs into the armor and drops to the floor. The clarinet breaks! "You fools really think that would do anything?" the robot said in the robotic voice. It slams its robot hand to the floor and it makes the floor static with electricity. Patrick, Squidward, Ted and some others get out of the place quickly. The robot zaps the front sliding doors and they explode. It then flys away, but Squidward grabs some rope in the back of The Mystery Machine and twirls it around and around and catches the robot's jet wings with it. Patrick says," Why is that in there?" "For emergencies!" Squidward said. He struggles and the robot burns the rope with the fire from the jet wings. The rope burns to ash and the robot flys away. Spongebob and Sandy arrive and say," Guys, did you-" Squidward says," Yes, I just tried to catch it! But it got away." Just then, Gary notices a package in the back of The Mystery boat. It is stamped with The N stamp, meaning it is from Mr. N. Squidward opens it, but is crying that his Clarinet broke. Inside of the package is a medium sized circular object. It has a blue button on it. Sandy presses it and it releases a sound wave! Sandy says," O..k then, I guess this will help us."

Spongebob says," I have a plan." Patrick is outside of Tech palace with a Computer. He says," I love this computer! Tech Palace is better than Computer Castle!" He waves it in the air and the robot swoops down and attacks him. It circles around zooming by fast. Sandy says," Now!" Spongebob presses the button and releases a sound wave at the robot. It starts to spark. The robot groans and says," Graah!" He presses it again and it sparks again. He presses once more. The jet starts to break and the robot then collapses into a garbage container, which Spongebob had planned. They open the container and they unmask the robot. The robot is Zin! Ted appears and says," Zin, why?!" Zin says," I am from Computer Castle, duh. I went undercover to get inside info on Tech palace. That is what Clark sent me to do. But that fool was being a coward and told me to stop. I refused. So then, I stole technology parts from Computer Castle and created this robot suit. My plan was to destroy both stores! With both out of the way, I could do what I, Yes I wanted to do. I was tired of the stupid plans, Tired of the stupid arguments! I would have been able to throw more damage if it Wasn't for you meddling kids." Zin is then taken away by officer Nancy. Ted says," Looks like I have some cleaning up to do. And I need to be more careful on my workers.." Just then, Dendra appears with something in her fin. It is Squidward's clarinet. Squidward crys tears of joy and takes it from her. He says," Thank you, Thank You, Thank you!" His clarinet is fixed. She says," We needed someway to repay you for helping us." Ted then says," Now, anyone want to help fix all of this?"

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Suspects: Zin, Clark and Dendra.

Villain: Robot (Zin)

Character Debuts: Ted, Clark, Zin and Dendra.

Clues were The Broken Jet Wing piece, Oil trail and the Sound wave thing Mr. N gave the gang.

Area Debuts: Computer castle and Tech Palace.

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated Season 1! (Yes, I know this one is very long..Try to bear with me here)

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

6. The Legend of Ginger Myers: Plot : One night, at the Fancy! restaurant, a chef is in the kitchen. He is making a delicious pizza. A girl fish appears, whose name is Ginger. The Chef says," Hello, Ginger! How many orders did you take?" She replies," 8. Let's go outside real quick." The chef fish says," Why?" She says," Just come!" She has blond hair, and a orange shirt. They are both outside. The girl says," You know, I have a confession to make. This isn't the first time I have worked at a restaurant.." The chef says," What do you mean, miss?" She then rips off what appears to have been a mask on her face and a demon like face appears. She says," Come with me..We will have lots of fun together! Gah ha ha ha!" The chef screams," Ahhhhh!" His frying pan drops to the ground.

The next day, Spongebob is at the Krusty Krab. There is a banner inside saying: "Undersea Dance Tonight!" Mr. Krabs says," This dance is going to be a hit lads!" Squidward says," Meh." Spongebob hangs up some posters saying: "The Krusty Krab Undersea Dance Tonight! From 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM. And the snacks are NOT Free." Squidward says," And the point of this Dance is..?" Mr. Krabs replies," To get more mon-I mean customers! It will help people socialize and raise us some cash to help rebuild Tech Palace after it got destroyed (Previous episode)!" Just then, a girl walks through the front doors. She says," Hi, my name is Ginger. I saw you were hiring for 1 new worker. May I sign up?" Squidward says," Could it be..? Someone FINALLY wants to work at the Krusty Krab?!" Mr. Krabs gives her some papers to sign. She says," My name is Ginger Myers, to be exact." She fills out the papers and hands them to Mr. Krabs. He gives her a worker hat and he says," Welcome to the crew! Ask Spongebob or Squidward for some help." She says," Glad to be here." Spongebob gives her a tour. He says," This is the bathroom." Then he walks over to Mr. Krab's Office. He says," That is Mr. Krab's Office. The Secret formula is in there!" After a few more minutes, he finishes up the tour at the Kitchen. He explains that Squidward will put the order on that hanger in the window and Spongebob will start cooking. Mr. Krab's walks in and says," Y'know, Ginger, You would be an excellent Waitress!" She says," Sure."

The day is over. Squidward says to Spongebob," Hey Spongebob, I think there is something fishy about that girl.." They hide under a table. She then walks into the Storage room. She has a key in her fin and unlocks what appears to be a trapdoor in it. She walks down into it. Squidward says," Hmm.." Before they can get up, it closes. The next day, Spongebob is in the kitchen. He then hears some tapping from a door behind him. Squidward is outside. He opens the door and comes outside to the back of the Krusty Krab. Squidward grabs spongebob and they both jump into the Garbage container. He says," Spongebob, something is getting too suspicous about that girl.." She then walks by. Spongebob then says," Come on Squidward, give her a chance." They both get out of the garbage container. Just then, a loud screaming sound fills the air. Squidward says," D-Did you hear that?" Just then, a scary looking female fish soars across the sky. She has a scaryy white face and ripped clothes. She screams and bursts into the Garbage container. Spongebob says," Run!" She chases them and screams some more. Squidward and Spongebob both run inside the Krusty Krab. They are breathing hard. Mr. Krab's says," What is wrong?" Just then, Ginger Myers walks out of the Bathroom. She says," Hey guys, what is the matter?" Squidward says," A crazy fish attacked us! And it was her!" Ginger says," What..? I was in the bathroom." Mr. Krabs seems mad at Squidward. He says," Give her some respect! She is new!" Spongebob then starts to realize Squidward may be right and gets worried. Ginger then asks Spongebob," Hey Spongebob, want to go to the Krusty Krab Dance?" Spongebob replies," I can't, sorry. I had pr-" Just then, she walks out the 2 doors and walks off. Spongebob says," Thanks for listening and understanding!" She then turns back and says," Oh, I understand. And so will you, soon enough.."

The next night, Spongebob is at the Krusty Krab Dance. Squidward shows up in his tux and then just groans at a table. Sandy and Patrick appear. Patrick says," So spongebob, who is this Ginger girl?" Sandy says," Yeah, I would like to know too.." Spongebob says," A sneaky girl who I think might be evil.." Just then, a large screaming sound comes from the the front doors. All of the fish fear in panic. Just then, the evil ghost girl fish appears. She jumps up and laughs. She says," Saved a dance for me, Spongebob?!" She laughs and scratches at the wooden poll. The fish fear away in panic. Many run out of the Krusty Krab. She then jumps at Spongebob, and gets caught in some rope. Spongebob pulls on the rope and she gets hung up towards the ceiling. He says," I was prepared for you ghost fish! Or should I say.." He lowers the rope and she is still caught. He unmasks her and he says," Ginger!" She groans. She says," Fine, you caught me! My goal was too take you, yes you Down Spongebob! You caused the fall of The Fancy! restaurant! The main owner, my father was devastated when you left (From Le Big Switch). The restaurant lost many customers. I wanted to take your restaurant down, like you took my father's down! I created the ghost girl to scare you off." Officer Nancy takes her away. Mr. Krabs says," And to think I trusted her.." Just then, a book appears on the floor. There is a page bookmarked. Sandy opens it and on it, is a picture of a gang of fish who used to Work at the Krusty Krab. Sandy opens her pendant and says," It's them!" The boy fish is named Thedore J Fishon, the one girl is named Lindsey D. Janes, the other girl fish is named Martha E. Coral, the other boy fish was named Stu T. Maza and a pet named Scallop named Sammy the Scallop. Patrick says," But why did they disappear?"

Ginger is in her jail cell. It then comes open. A mysterious figure appears in a black cloak. He says," Has it been taken care of?" Ginger Myers says," Yep. Soon they will realize The owner of the Fancy! restaurant never had a daughter and will realize I lied in a few days. What was the point of this scheme though? I just had to leave that book behind." The mysterious figure says,".. I am a part of the Phantom Trinity that Mr. N hired. I am the highest ranking member. Your job has been taken care of, so you will be long gone before then." She then walks away saying," Whatever." He then says," You need to know nothing of Mr. N's intentions." The Phantom Trinity Member then disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Ginger Myers, Phantom Trinity Member, Thedore J. Fishon, Lindsey D Janes, Martha E. Coral, Stu T. Maza and Sammy the Scallop.

Villain: Ghost Girl (Ginger Myers)

The suspect was Ginger Myers.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

6. The Legend of Ginger Myers

7. Musical Screams : Plot : Spongebob and co go to a Rock Concert! Zeus the Guitar Lord and his new friends are playing there. They get seats in the Second row. Gary was somehow allowed in there. He meows and eats some popcorn. Zeus and his 2 friends walk on stage. Zeus yells," ARE YOU READY TO ROCK PEOPLE?!" He strums his red guitar. Darald, the drummer starts to drum. And last but not least, Yumi, the singer. Yumi starts to sing. The crowd is cheering. But just then, the stage starts to smoke. An electric plasma barrier starts to appear and a Phantom like fish appears. He laughs and says," Hault, The Rock Lords (Yes, that is their band name I gave them)! Stop now, or die!" Zeus ignores him and continues to play his guitar. The Phantom like fish seems mad and waves his silver cape. He then makes an electric ball appear from his fin and throws it at Yuri. She goes flying back against the wall and collapses towards the ground. The crowd starts to panic and the Phantom vanished into a smoke cloud.

Spongebob confronts Zeus. Yumi gets up, but she is ok. She rubs her head. Darald hands her an icepack. Just then, the Manager of The Rock Lords comes by and says," Oh dear, what happened here?" Zeus explains everything. Just then, Mr. Krabs appears out of nowhere on the stage. He says," Ohh! This Phantom fellow sounds like he will be great for business! Let's talk about this more, Mr. Manager." Both of them walk away. Spongebob then tells Patrick to come up on the balcony. They are up on the metal balcony above the stage. Patrick says," Ohh, great view from up here." Spongebob says," Help me tie this rope down." The trap is set. A cage is hanging above. Squidward is bored and steals some popcorn from the Confession stand. Gary then seems mad and steals the popcorn from him. Squidward says," Out of all people, I HAD to be stuck with a Snail." Just then, a scream comes from the stage. The Phantom has Sandy cornered! He laughs and grabs Sandy. Spongebob and Patrick jump down. He tells Patrick to cut the rope now! Patrick does so and the cage falls on Spongebob and Patrick! The Phantom smiles and covers Sandy with his silver cloak. They both disappear in a cloud of smoke. Spongebob says," My trap! Sandy!"

Officer Nancy arrives and busts open the cage. Spongebob starts to have a breakdown and says," I don't understand! My trap didn't work! But Sandy?! I'm too confused!" Officer Nancy says," ..Now, let ME take care of it please. I am an officer." Squidward then finds a torn piece of the Phantom's cloak. Gary smells it. Squidward says," I have seen this before.." He uses the computer at the confession stand. He goes to FishTube and shows Spongebob, Patrick, and Gary a video of a Fish named Dancy Pants. The Manager walks over and laughs. He says," Ah yes, Dancy Pants. I knew him well. But, The Guitar Lords took me over. Dancy Pants found another Manager, though I don't know how happy he was about it." Squidward says," But look! The silver outfit on Dancy pants matches the silver cloak from the Phantom!" Another fish who appears to be a janitor comes by. He says," Ah, I remember the classic Dancy Pants." Spongebob walks away and examines his trap. He then discovers it was sabotaged! He says," But what about Sandy?" Sandy is dangling from a rope attached to the ceiling. She is wrapped in rope and her mouth is taped. The rope snaps and she falls to the ground. She says," Oww!" Spongebob jumps down and says," Sandy! I have feelings! I care!" Sandy says," What in Texas's name are you talking about?" Spongebob says," Sandy, I have feelings for Traps and you." Sandy seems confused but trys to bear with him. Sandy then has an idea to sing. Squidward says," But you can't!" Sandy says," Don't worry, I have an idea planned."

Later on in the night, Zeus and his gang, now including Sandy get up on stage. They start to sing. Sandy will be singing however. Yumi will be playing a piano. She starts to sing and Spongebob and co are in the crowd. They finish the song. Just then, the Phantom appears from the balcony and laughs. He says," I warned you The Rock Lords, now face my rath!" He swoops down and is about to Grab Sandy, but misses and a net springs up and catches him. The crowd cheers. Spongebob and co get up and bring him down. They unmask him and it is the Janitor! Squidward then says," A.K.A Dancy Pants!" The Manager appears and says," Why, Dancy pants?!" He says," Don't call me that! I wanted revenge! Sure, I still had another Manager..but I missed you. So, I tried to take down the Rock Lords." The Manager says," Oh, Dancy. Things were tough back then. Please, come back." He says," Really?" Zeus says," You could be a Rock Lord member!" Sandy comes up to Spongebob and says," Spongebob, I thought that was sweet. You can still build Traps, I'm not stoping you." Gary then appears behind the Mystery Boat seeming a bit annoyed.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Darald, Yumi, Dancy Pants and Manager

Villain: The Phantom (Dancy Pants)

Meh, happy ending but hey, it won't be the same thing every episode.

Spongebob expresses his feelings towards Sandy in this episode (Don't worry, I won't overdue it).

Clues included the Silver Cape piece. Mr. N did not send any clues in this episode.

Credits (Yes, I am stealing Steel's idea, but I felt like doing it too 428899.gif)

Spongebob- Steel_Sponge

Patrick- Webizoid

Sandy- CF3689

Gary- Dragiiin123

Squidward- ExKizuna

Mr. Krabs- Santa Dog

Zeus- that70sguy92

Darald- tvguy347

Yumi- Deli

Dancy Pants- Wumbology

Manager- SpongeOddFan

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

6. The Legend of Ginger Myers

7. Musical Screams

8. In Grasp of the Hunter: The 2nd Annual Forest Festival is here. Many fish have dressed up as woodsmen. Pretty much it is a festival that takes place in a forest. A fish says to his friend," Hold on, I need to tie my shoes." He walks into an alley behind 2 stores. Just then, a shadow appears. He says," Who's there?" The mysterious figure starts to laugh and grabs his leg and the fish starts to get poisoned. The fish's friend walks in the alley and the Mysterious figure laughs and jumps away. The friend starts screaming when he sees his friend poisoned.

Spongebob and friends take a visit to the Forest Festival the next morning. They are in the Mystery Boat and drive through the forest. The sign says," Welcome to Forest Fort. Enjoy the Festival." Squidward parks the Mystery Boat and they all hop out. They are in woodsmen costumes. The village is interesting. Just then, we see the King of the Festival in a throne. He says," Bah, a Hunter is attacking the festival?" A fish who appears to be his servent says," Well, if more people get poisoned we should just cancel the festival, Sardis." The King says," Nonsense! We shall catch this Hunter." Spongebob says," Who?" King Sardis says," Ah hello. A mysterious hunter has been appearing and Poisoning other fish at the festival." Gary sniffs the grass and meows. Sandy says," What's this?" He has found a bag of pink stuff in it. Patrick starts to eat it. Squidward says," Don't you idiot!" Patrick says," It's Jellyfish Jelly!" Sandy says," Give me that, I'll look into it later." Then, they all split it up and look for clues around the village. Sandy secretly goes shopping at a store. Later at night, 2 fish are walking through the parking lot in woodsmen outfits. One says," Did you see something?" Just then, the Hunter appears! He is dressed in a torn woodsmen outfit and has a bandaged face. He has a black hat. He laughs and grabs out an Axe. He throws it at a boat which splits in two. The 2 fish run. One fish drops the keys to his boat which he reaches to grab. But the Hunter appears from under a boat and grabs his fin, which poisons him! The fish is frozen and stunned. The other fish trys to run but trips and falls against a boat. The Hunter walks up to him with his fins glowing pink. The fish says," Mommy..help.."

The next day, The 2 fish are being carried in a Boat Ambulance. Sandy picks a sample of the pink stuff on the fish. But she also notices one of them is holding a ring in one of their fins. She takes the ring from his fin. Squidward says," I think I saw that ring somewhere before.." Sandy says," This pink stuff is the same stuff as the bag of Jellyfish Jelly! So therefore, it seems like this Hunter is using Jellyfish poison to poison fish.." Patrick says," Why would a scary man need Jellyfish Jelly to poison people?" Squidward says," That is what we are going to find out." Spongebob sees a poster saying the festival ends in 2 days. He then says," Enough time for the Hunter to finish off everybody else." Throughout the day, the Hunter starts to poison tons of other fish. He grabs a fish's face and poisons it. He grabs a fish and jumps away with her. He then poisons a couple. Many more fish go into Ambulance Boats. Spongebob says," Maybe we should search around the forest.." They do so. Spongebob decides to set up a trap. But just then, the Hunter appears from behind a tree and attacks them. Spongebob tells everybody to run. He trips and falls. The hunter then throws his Axe at a tree. Spongebob is knocked out and the Hunter grabs him and walks away. Sandy says," Spongebob!" On the final day of the festival, they are eating at tables. Gary seems mad at Sandy. Sandy says," Gary, we need to work together to get Spongebob back. We all miss him.." Just then, Squidward gets a phone call. He says," It is From Mr. N." Mr. N says on the speaker," Hello Friends." Sandy says," Where is Spongebob you creep?!" He says," Nice speaking to you Sandy. I cannot tell you where he is, but I will give you a hint. Search the woodland." He hangs up. Squidward gets an idea and says," I think he means the Forest!" The Servant says," Attention! Final day of the Festival!" Squidward says," Alright, let's set up this trap." Sandy says," Who put you in charge?" Squidward says," I did. Now help me layout fake grass on this hole." Sandy says," Patrick, your the bait!" Patrick says," Yay! I'm the bait! Wait.." Patrick stands on the fake grass and Squidward leans against a tree and falls through a hole. He says," Looks like the Hunter's hideout is in this tree." Sandy says," Patrick, stay there." They climb up the tree and there are wooden boardwalks connecting to other trees. Sandy says," Well, now we know how he is so fast." Just then, they see Spongebob hanging from a tree!

Squidward throws his clarinet at the rope and Spongebob falls down. He pets Gary and Squidward says," Hate to say it, but glad you are ok." Just then, Patrick yells. He is being chased by the Hunter! He throws his Axe, but Patrick dodges. He runs through the village and trips over some barrels. The Hunter falls on one and starts spinning on it. Patrick runs back to the forest and the Hunter crashes into the hole! The barrel breaks. King Sardis appears and says," Yes, the Hunter is caught!" Spongebob says," Now let's see who this is.." He unmasks the hunter and it is The Servant! But the Servant laughs and pulls off another mask. The Servant is actually a fish called Rod J. Derren! Squidward says," I know you! You are infamous for robbing tons of Fairs." He says," You are correct, foul squid. You see, my goal was to attack the Forest Festival next. But I had to be careful. I posed as a servant for the king so Nobody would suspect me. I even threw suspicion his way by stealing his ring and putting it on one of the poisoned fish. I used the Jellyfish Jelly to stun Fish which poisons them. It was all genius, but you Meddling kids had to ruin everything! I could have been able to steal tons of gold." Officer Nancy appears once again and says," Good job kids." She takes him away and puts him in the Police Boat. Spongebob and gang head off towards the Mystery Boat. Just then, Sandy trips over a small treasure chest. She notices a label on it with the Letter "N". She says," Mr. N!" She opens it and inside is a picture of the old Mystery solving gang and he has circled Sammy the Scallop on it.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Clues included the Jellyfish Jelly, The ring, and a phone call form Mr. N.

Suspects: King Sardis and The Servant.

Villain: The Hunter (Rob J. Derren/The Servant)

Character Debuts: King Sardis, Rob J. Derren

Area Debuts: Forest Fort

Credits

Spongebob- Steel_Sponge

Patrick- Webizoid

Sandy- CF3689

Gary- Dragiiin123

Squidward- ExKizuna

Mr. N- that70sguy92

The Hunter (Rob J. Derren/The Servant)- Pakasa43

Officer Nancy- SG10

King Sardis- LukeJames_525