• Advertisement

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated

Shark Tale

Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated Season 1!

1. Beware the beast from Below the Sea

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

4. Revenge of the Lobster Man

5. Robot Rumble

6. The Legend of Ginger Myers

7. Musical Screams

8. In Grasp of the Hunter

9. Clash of the Sea Dragons: Plot : One night at the Shell Shack, the singing "dog" is preforming on stage. Of course, the "dog" is actually a fish in a dog suit. The fish cheer and eat their meals. But just then, something starts to shake. A giant Blue Sea Dragon appears! It roars and breathes blue fire at the fish in the dog suit. He screams and his dog suit is burned off. The fish panic and the Sea Dragon laughs, It then swims away after destroying the shell shack. The next day, Spongebob is at his house and turns on the news. He says," Yikes, I never knew Sea Dragons hated Singing dogs." Gary meows and eats his snail food. Spongebob walks outside and gasps. He sees a giant floating red figure. He wonders what it was. (It was one of the sea dragons)

Spongebob walks Gary and bumps into Patrick. Sandy and Squidward appear as well. Sandy says," Did y'all here about the Shell Shack being destroyed?" Squidward says," Yes, but I could care less." Spongebob pulls out the boat key for The Mystery Boat and presses a button. It unlocks and he tells everybody to hop in. Spongebob takes the wheel, but starts driving badly. Squidward yells," Give me the wheel before you kill us all!" He shoves Spongebob and takes control of the wheel, only to crash against a building. But the front doors of the store explodes! It was the Bakery. A giant red Sea dragon floats out of it and roars. It grabs a boat with its long tail and throws it at the crowd. Everyone starts to panic. The dragon is long and has shiny red skin. It roars and breathes fire out of its mouth. It then floats away. A construction worker appears and says," Ooh! All this destruction is gettin' good for my business! Those 2 Sea dragons better keep it up." Sandy whispers," Looks like we have our first suspect." The Worker says," Uh, I have ears." Squidward then trips over something in the rubble. He picks up what appears to be a small grey pipe. He says," This is..interesting." Spongebob says," Alright gang, we are going to step up this investigation!" Squidward says," Dear neptune.."

He goes inside the Mystery Boat and grabs 5 packages. They have white uniforms in them. Squidward's has blue stripes on it, Sandy's has Brown stripes, Gary's has green stripes, Patrick's has pink stripes and Spongebob's has Yellow stripes. They stand on the rubble of the bakery. A few fish start to laugh at their uniforms. They get inside the Mystery Boat and drive off. Squidward says," How exactly is this going to help us?" Just then, Spongebob turns on the radio. The announcer on the radio says," Ah yes, Tim Dinger and Tom Dinger! Bikini Bottom's best insurers." Just them, something starts to happen to the radio singal and Mr. N starts to speak on the signal. He laughs and says," Hello Mystery Incorporated, how are you doing?" Patrick says," Uh, could you just tell us who does the bad things mysterious talking voice?" Mr. N laughs and says," Now what would be the fun of that? In order to solve the mystery, open your ears to the voices. Open your eyes to the signs." The signal cuts off. Sandy says," Ok, did anybody just understand what Mr. N said?" They then pass by a sign with a picture of Tim Dinger and Tom Dinger. Just then, a loud roar fills the air. Patrick says," Di-Did anybody just hear that?" They see a giant blue figure headed toward a construction site. Squidward steps on the pedal and the Mystery Boat drives fast. They arrive at the Construction site and see a Giant Blue sea Dragon attacking it! It breathes Blue fire at them and roars loudly. The Construction worker from earlier comes out of a small building and says," What the?" The Sea Dragon throws it tails at him, but Spongebob jumps in and saves him. The Sea Dragon then hits the crane and it comes falling down. The Sea Dragon escapes. The Crane then hits a Tanker Boat. Squidward says," EVERYBODY DUCK AND RUN!" They all jump and a huge explosion occurs. The construction site is reduced to rubble. Patrick says," So the worker isn't a suspect!" The Worker says," Gee, ya think?'

Sandy says," Guys, I think I am close to solving this mystery." Mr. Krabs then appears at their table and says," Ye better now try to catch those Sea Dragons! I've got a plan for those monsters." Sandy says," I noticed that the sea dragons are attacking places employed by Tom Dinger or Tim Dinger.." Just then, the giant blue sea dragon is rushing off! The gang hops in the Mystery Boat and Mr. Krabs says," Wait, You forgot to pa-" They chase up to the dragon. They notice it is headed toward the Bikini Bottom Dock, so they take a shortcut to get there first. The dragon then gets attacked by the red dragon, which buys the gang some time. Spongebob has set up a trap within less than 30 minutes. The 2 Sea Dragons rush toward the dock and start to clash. The Red dragon attempts on breathing fire, but can't. It's flames start to fail. The Blue Sea Dragon rams into it and the 2 then cause a werehouse to collapse. The 2 Dragons then fall into the ocean and get sprung up by a net which is being held by the tall crane. Spongebob tugs them up. He says," Yay, my trap worked!" Mr. Krabs and Officer Nancy arrive. The 2 Sea Dragons collapse. Sandy unmasks them. The Sea Dragons are actually robots! And inside the Blue one is Tim Dinger and inside the Red one is Tom Dinger! Officer Nancy says," The 2 Bikini Bottom Insurers? Why?" Squidward then sees a flame pump in the dragon mouths. He then says," And now I know why the Red one couldn't breathe fire, because of the pipe I found! It fell out." Tom Dinger says," Many years ago, we used to be traveling salesmen. But then, we started to go seperate ways. My brothers business was higher, and then I started to increase mine. So, we became bitter rivals and then we created robot dragons to destroy each other's business!" Tim then says," And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for my meddling brother!" The 2 start to clash again and Officer nancy calms them down. Spongebob then says," The uniforms were ok, right?" Everyone then tears off their uniforms and throws them on Spongebob.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Clues included the Flame pipe and the Radio Message from Mr. N.

Suspects: The Construction Worker, Tim & Tom Dinger

Villains: The Sea Dragons (Tim and Tom)

Character Debuts: Tim Dinger, Tom Dinger and the Construction worker.

Area Debuts: Construction site, Bikini Bottom Dock.

This is the 2nd episode with multiple villains. The First included The Eel People from Creeping Eels.

Yep, the credits are gone now. Sorry guys.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

9. Clash of the Sea Dragons

10. Fear of the Fright Snail : Plot : It was a dark and stormy night in Bikini Bottom. It was the night Before Halloween. We then take a look at the Bikini Bottom Zoo. Some Employees are in the Office drinking coffee. Just then, we hear a rumbling sound. The one employee says," What was that...?" Just then, the wall explodes open! Something comes through the broken wall. We see 2 red glowing eyes. The Zoo Employees panic and one of them grabs the phone and Calls the Zoo Guards. Just then, A few Zoo Guards arrive and kick down the door. They have guns with them. The mysterious figure is actually a Snail! We can only see the shadow of it. The Zoo Guards attack it with their guns, but the Snail bites them and rams the guns out of their hands. It meows and bites one. We then see a close up of its Face, and it looks suspiciously like Gary...

The next day, Spongebob and gang are at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs is raising the prices for Halloween. Gary starts to eat a Krabby Patty. Mr. Krabs yells," Spongebob, I warned you to stop bringing pets to Work!" Spongebob says," Gary is special, he isn't an ordinary pet!" Mr. Krabs says," Bah ok. He is a part of your Mystery solving crew thing after all." Just then, a fish enters the Krusty Krab who is called Nathan. He walks up to the register and says to Squidward," Er, may I have The Kelp Dog?" But Nathan trips and bumps into Two Fish wearing Hockey Jerseys. They say," Move it Nerd!" They kick him and Nathan starts to cry and runs out of the Krusty Krab. "Nathan seems very upset!" Spongebob says. Squidward then says," Meh." Meanwhile, a Sea Bus is driving along. But then, something rams onto the roof. The Passenger start to panic. Something starts to rip through the Roof and it jumps down into the Bus. The Bus Driver faints and hits a button which closes the door. The Same Snail from earlier appears and growls. It looks exactly like Gary, except it has Red Glowing Eyes. It starts to attack the passengers and then it jumps and smashes through a window. Some of the passengers faint. Then, Officer Nancy arrives at the scene in her Police Boat. She says," Well, well, well. Spongebob, I'm disappointed in you. Letting your snail attack a bus.." Spongebob says," What?" Gary meows in a mad way, which means he is denying this rumor. Sandy says," Gary isn't evil!" Officer Nancy doesn't listen and she arrests Gary. She throws him into the Police Boat and they drive off. Gary splats onto the Back Window and meows. Spongebob yells," Gaaaaaarrrrrry!"

Squidward says," She is arresting a Snail?" Sandy says," Hop in the Mystery Boat, I know for sure she is headed towards the Zoo!" They hop in and drive off. They arrive at the Bikini Bottom Zoo and enter in. They see Seahorses, Giant Clams, Jellyfish and even Eels in cages. They seem calm and happy. They are enjoying their habitats. Just then, we hear a meow. Spongebob says," Gary!" We see Gary in a cage with 2 Other Snails. One has an Orange Shell and Blue Body, and the other has a Red Body and a Green Shell. They seem happy that Gary is here. They say," Be Glad kid, The Zoo isn't a bad place." Gary meows sadly. The One snail says," Oh..your not a stray. I see. Well, we lived on the streets. Until the kind Zoo People took us in." The Other one says," This snail doesn't belong here. What did you do to end up here?" Gary meows and meows. The Snail says," What a shame." Spongebob and gang arrive and bang against the window. A Zoo Guard says," Back Off! Your disturbing them!" Just then, we hear a Mysterious Voice say,"..Mystery-Incorporated.." The Zoo Guard says," It came from the Scallop Cage.." They go into a building and see small cages blocked in glass covers in there. They walk up toward the Scallop Exhibit. The Scallop says," Hello Children.." Sandy says," Is that..." Squidward says," It couldn't be.." The Guard says," Yes, it is the Scallop that belonged to those kids who went missing in those caves. It's amazing though. He barely talks." Sammy the Scallop has a scar on one of his eyes. He says," Well, well, well, hello children. I see you discovered I am not dead." The Guard then says," Back Away! While he may be a scallop, he is very intelligent." Sammy says," Very Correct Zoo Guard Derek. But did you notice the Tazer that has been mysteriously taped to your fin?" Derek then says," Wait- Wha!" He gets shocked and he collapses to the ground. Sammy says," Watch out Children..the one you seek is arriving." We then hear a rumbling sound. The Gang exits the Building and sees some coming from the snail cage.

The Evil Snail is attacking Gary and the others! It then bursts through the window. The 2 Snails then faint. Both Gary and The Fright Snail (Or so I shall call it) start to fight and they move away and clash into another. They trip Nathan, who happens to Walk by. His Mom is with him. She says," Well, hello children." Sandy says," Hi Nathan." Nathan says," H-H-H-Hi Sandy.." Squidward says," What if YOU are behind the Evil Snail's actions? You might be seeking revenge on people for picking on you." Nathan says," What..?" His Mom says," He was with me all night." Nathan starts to cry and yells," How dare you excuse me of such a crime?! Especially you Sandy!" They walk away and Nathan crys some more. They see The Fright Snail biting Gary and Gary whacks him off with his Slimy Tail. Gary tackles the Fright Snail into some crates. The fish start to panic from the Fright Snail and yell," Runaway Animal!" The Fright Snail's skin starts to tears off, revealing it is a robot! It hisses with a bloodcurdling scream. The 2 Snails fight. Gary then smashes his shell into it and they go flying out of the zoo. Spongebob and gang chase after them. Patrick says," Snails can fly?" The Fright Snail lands in a dumpster. It is about to attack Gary, but the dumpster gets lifted up by The Dump Boat and it dumps all of the garbage into it and the Fright Snail gets crushed within the trash. It's Steel Shell goes flying off and hits a Mysterious Cloaked fish in the face. The Figure collapses. The Gang grabs the fish and pulls down the hood. It is Nathan's Mom! She says," Yes, I did it! I was tired of Nathan being picked on, so I created a Demonic Robot Snail which looked very like your snail. I didn't intend it to however. But when you came by and blamed Nathan of all things, I set it to kill you! And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your snail!" The Cops take her away. Nathan says," Mom, why?!" Sandy says," We're sorry Nathan. We got suspicous. But you and me, it won't happen. But we can still be friends." Nathan says," Ok!" Squidward says," Well, he took that well." We then see Derek wake up and Sammy the Scallop is missing from his cage. Spongebob then receives a Text Message from Mr. N. Spongebob says," It says: Follow the Scallop."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

This was somewhat of a Halloween episode. It wasn't intended to be one, but due to my laziness, I made it kind of one.

Area Debuts: Bikini Bottom Zoo

Villain: Fright Snail (Nathan's Mom's Creation)

Suspects: Nathan and his Mom

Area Debuts: Bikini Bottom Zoo

Character Debuts: Nathan, His Mom, and Sammy the Scallop (Official Debut), 2 Snails Gary Met, and The Zoo Guard Derek.

The Fright Snail is the 2nd Robotic Themed Villain. The First being the Robot from Robot Rumble.

One of the old Crew members appears in this episode (Sammy The Scallop). Also, their gang was named Mysteries of the Sea- Incorporated.

The Derek who appears in this episode is the same Derek from MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

10. Fear of the Fright Snail

11. Tunnel Trails : Plot : One night at a construction site, some workers are building a Hotel in the outskirts of Bikini Bottom. A Worker named Arger says," I just heard something.." Another worker named Den says," Probably just your stupid imagination. Now get back to work." He hammers in a board and then a hissing sound fills the air. A large green Sea Snake appears! It attacks a Boat with tools in it and it falls over. The Green Sea Snake hisses and throws up its Two hands, which have snake mouths on them! Arger says," Snakes don't have hands!" The Sea Snake Creature laughs and goes," Heh heh heh.." It crunches a rod holding up some of the building and it starts to tip over. Den and a few other workers help push it up. But the building goes falling down on them and crushing them. The Sea Snake slitters away, but only to lose a tooth which lands in the sand.

Spongebob is sleeping in his house. He wakes up and steps on something. It is a sticky note! It is stuck to his foot and he reads it. It says," Spongebob and friends, get over to the construction site which was building a hotel." Spongebob says," It is from Mr. N! But Was..? That can't be good.." He wakes up Gary, who seems mad. He calls Sandy, patrick and Squidward. They arrive outside his house and they discuss on what is going on. Squidward pulls out his keys and calls the Mystery Boat, which comes out of his house's garage. They all hop inside and drive off. They arrive at the demised Construction site. Workers are hurt in pain. Sandy says," What happened?!" Gary sniffs the sand and finds a tooth. He meows and taps Spongebob. Spongebob says," Good work Gary, we found a clue!" Patrick says," Hey guys, your building thing collapsed over." Arger says," No Duh, smart one. Some creepy Sea Snake thing attacked our site for an unknown reason." Another worker named Axel arrives. He says," Ugh..I'm still in pain from the building's demise which crushed us.." Squidward says," Alright, here is the deal. Current Suspects: 0. How far we are on a Scale from 1-10: 1." Sandy says," Well, we still have this tooth. Hey..this doesn't look like a snake tooth..it looks like a fish tooth.." Patrick says," So the snake is actually a Snake Fish?" Squidward says," No idiot, it means The Sea Snake monster is a fake, like most of our monsters in Bikini Bottom." Mr. Krabs drives by and within seconds, he parks his boat and hops out and greets the workers. He gets all the info and says," Sea Snake, eh? I sure hope he loves Krabby Patties! Spongebob, make some Krabby Patties for that Monster!" He grabs Spongebob and pulls him into his boat. They drive off toward the Krusty Krab. Squidward says," Well..that was unexpected..Now what do we do?" Just then, a rumbling sound occurs and a blast of sand appears from nowhere. We see Two red glowing eyes and the Sea Snake Monster appears!

The Sea Snake Monster hisses and stretches its arm and grabs Axel. He grabs Den with his other arm and bites them with his arms, since there are snake faces on them. He pulls them under the sand! They both scream and beg for mercy, but it's too late. The Sea Snake makes an unexpected Second trip and bites Arger and pulls him under. Sandy, Gary, Patrick and Squidward pull Arger, but it is no use. The Sea Snake is too strong and drags him down. The Sand pit encloses up. The Boss of the Company, Mark Yuner, appears and seems in a panic. He yells," That Sea Snake is at it again?! Why is it doing this?!" Squidward says," Sir..we need to explore the underground tunnels." Mark Yunger says," N-N-No, what if the monster grabs me?!" Sandy says," We will protect you!" Spongebob and Mr. Krabs come back and Spongebob runs up the gang. Mr. Krabs sets a plate of Krabby Patties on a table and he hopes the Steam from them will attract the Snake. Mark Yunger shows the Gang to the underground tunnel. They proceed with caution. Mark Yunger says," Our crew was drilling in this spot weeks ago." Sandy says," Hey! These look like the old Bikini Bottom Tunnels-" Mark Yunger says," No, they are not. These are completely different tunnels." Sandy says," Oh, well they are still interesting. Look at these crystals in the cavern walls.." They hear a hissing sound. Mark Yunger starts to feel scared. They approach an entrance to another room. They see Axel, Den and Arger hanging from the crystal ceiling. The Sea Snake is in there, laughing at them. They all jump out and attack it. It whacks them with its tail. They were no use. It laughs and hisses. It then stretches out its one arm and bites off Den's rope! Den falls down and laughs. He says," Foolish Children..I CREATED the Sea Snake! It is also part robot, which I had programmed it to be. Don't believe me? I'll show you!" He pulls out a remote control switch and presses buttons. The Sea Snake hisses and attacks Mark. Patrick then tackles the Sea Snake, but gets slammed into the wall. Arger yells down," Den, why?!" Den says," Why? I was tired of being treated like nothing! None of my ideas were accepted, even though they weren't that great. My projects never had attention! Well, maybe this one will!" He orders the Sea Snake to bite Arger and Axel's ropes and it does. They go falling down, but are Saved by a Moving Drilling Boat. Spongebob is driving it! He puts on a Construction Helmet and drills into the Sea Snake's stomach. It tears open and reveals robotic cords. Den's Remote Control starts to spark and he throws it away. He trys to escape, but is stopped in his Tracks by Axel, Arger and Mark. Spongebob pulls the Drilling Boat away. A bunch of rocks crush the remains of the Robot Sea Snake. Sandy says," How on earth were you able to drive that thing?" Spongebob chuckles.

Den is arrested and Mr. Krabs seems annoyed yet again. He says," These Krabby Patties went to waste...!" Spongebob says," Not entirely! Let's eat!" The Construction workers grab the Krabby Patties and eat them. Mark says," Thank you Spongebob and friends, for saving us. Now to start rebuilding.." Meanwhile in the Underground tunnel, we see Two Mysterious Cloaked Figures appear. One has a black cloak, whom is actually A Phantom Trinity Member from Episode 6. Another one appears, with a Brown Cloak. It is a girl. She laughs and says," Sablado, you really thought these were a part of the old Bikini Bottom Caverns? Fool, these tunnels are too far away." Sablado says," Loki, you shouldn't be talking. After all, you thought a lead would be here.." Loki says," Whatever, Mr. N is waiting for us." The Two walk away.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Axel, Den, Mark Yunger, Arger, Loki and Sablado.

Villain: Sea Snake (Den)

Area Debuts: Other Underground Tunnel, Construction Site (Different one).

Clues included a Sticky Note from Mr. N and a Tooth.

The way the Sea Snake grabbed people into the sand was similar to the way The Lobster Man did.

As of this episode, we have seen 2 Phantom Trinity Members.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror: Plot : It was one rainy night. We zoom in too the Bikini Bottom High School. Pearl is chatting with her friends. A male fish named Brady says," So, that Ether V. Heartcraft is coming to our school to share his books? Bah! His books are lies. "Ar Zon Wrathicon? Really? Just random tall tales.." He walks outside and is ready to drive home in his boat. He unlocks the boat and he hears something. A strange fish with a jellyfish like face appears. It growls and has blue eyes. Its tentacles start to spark. Has a dark green cloak. The creature growls again. Brady yells," Uh..Uh Half mercy on me!" It roars and giant sound waves burst out of its mouth and cause Brady to go flying in the air. He lands down on his boat. He panics, smashes open the window, and puts the key in. He drives away in a rush. The creature growls and shoots its tentacles at the screen.

The next morning, Spongebob is at his house. He yawns. He then turns on the TV and sees a news report about something at the Bikini Bottom Museum. They say an ancient artifact was stolen at midnight. The cops were stunned and couldn't move. They didn't see who did it. The only thing they remember is there was 3 of them, and one of the bandits had a Black cloak. Spongebob says," Hmm.." He then gets a call. He lifts up his conch phone and says," Hello?" Pearl is on it and says," Spongebob, get to the High School ASAP!" Spongebob then calls everybody else. They gather outside. Squidward moans and says," Gah..the High School? I hated High School." All 5 hop in the Mystery Boat and drive off. Minutes later, they arrive outside the front of the High School. They park, get out and walk in. They see Posters everywhere about 3 Authors coming to the school and sharing stuff. Sandy says," Ether V. Heartcraft? I am a big fan of his work!" Another author that is coming is Mike D. Vont. But they soon learn they already arrived in the Library. We see Mike D. Vont at a desk and signing books. He yawns and walks outside for a bit. He says," That darn Ether and his false stories..all fake..!" But as soon as he says that, the mysterious creature attacks him! Mike says," Ar Zon Wrathicon..from Ether's book?! Imp-" Ar Zon screeches and the sound waves blast him into the air. He goes flying onto the boat. Its tentacles shock him. He lays dizzy on the boat, and in a panic.

Spongebob and gang come outside and see him. Patrick says," Are you okay Mr.?" Mike says," Okay?! I was just attacked by a false creation of Ether's!" Sandy says," We'll find out who is Ar Zon Wrathicon!" They search around the school. They find Ether in the Library, preparing up his things. He says," Ah, welcome to the dark world of demons, Children! Wait, I am getting a message from-" Squidward says," Enough of the Mumbo Jumbo! A monster from one of your books has came alive! He says," Ar Zon Wrathicon? That Demon has no right to be in our sea world of ocean." Spongebob says," Okay then, we'll be off now.." Just then, a crowd of fish come into the Library. Spongebob and Gang go back in with the others. Ether grabs a microphone. He says," Okay, I am done with this act. I have a confession to make." A fish named Jerry says," I am your #1 fan Mr. Ether!" He says," Wonderful. But, as Mr. Mike was saying..my creations are FAKE. I just made up random stories with random creatures to make money. I know they weren't the best and you all know it. Thank you for your time." Jerry says," No, impossible! Who is forcing you to lie like this?!" Everyone starts to walk away. But just then, we hear a screeching sound. Ar Zon Wrathicon bursts open the wall toward the Library and attacks! Everyone starts to panic. It growls and grabs Ether. He begs for help. Ar Zon runs off into the hallways, screeching past students and makes a bunch of Lockers shut. It laughs and jumps up and makes a hole through the roof. Spongebob and gang see the hole. They climb up each other and climb up. Squidward jams his Clarinet through the roof. They arrive at the top and see Ar Zon about to throw Mr. Ether off the roof of the school. Ether yells," Ar Zon Wrathicon! Back away you demon!" They attack him. He growls and makes a screech sound again. Mr. Ether is about to fall off and is hanging. Patrick saves him and he smacks Ar Zon in the face. It growls and goes flying off the building. But, Ether grabs his leg. He pulls him up and throws him on the roof. He unmasks his Jellyfish face and it is actually Jeremy! Jeremy says," Yes, it was me. I was attacking people who mocked Ether's books. But, Ether had to fall when he revealed his books were lies. Though, I'm not sure if it was a good idea to use a real jellyfish as my face and paint blue eyes on it.." Spongebob says," Ew."

Jeremy gets arrested. Mike reunited with Ether and says," Maybe your books aren't so bad after all since you finally admitted it." Ether says," Don't push it." as he packs his bags. The gang heads back to the Mystery Boat and opens the back. They find a treasure chest in it. There is a sticky note from Mr. N on it. He says," Maybe if the original Mystery Incorporated never had this item, they would never have suffered the sad fate.." They open it and find a golden locket chain with a purple gem on it.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Ether, Mike, Jeremy, Brady

Although 3 Authors were presenting at the High School, only 2 of them were shown.

Villain: Ar Zon Wrathicon (Jeremy)

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops! : Plot : One dark night, a fish was driving his boat along the lane. He was driving home from working at A Chocolate Factory. He then got a call from someone. He answered the phone. He said," Hello?" The Voice says," I WARNED YOU.. QUIT YOUR JOB AT CHOCO INC..." "Who are you?" said The fish. The voice hung up. He said," I am getting Tired of these prank calls.." Just then, he heard a bunch of snapping sounds. He then saw a swarm of Scallops coming toward his boat! He started speeding in panic. The Pink Scallops started to bite through his boat. He couldn't control it and he almost went flying off the boundary, but stopped just in time before falling. He was knocked out. The Swarm of Scallops formed a giant Scallop and flew away.

The next morning, Spongebob and gang were sitting at a table in The Krusty Krab. Patrick began eating a Chocolate Bar made by Choco Inc. A Peace Loving Fish named Henry said," Patrick, stop eating that garbage! It was made by Choco Inc, a factory that pollutes the sea!" He then petted his 2 Scallops on his shoulders. Sandy says," Hey guys, speaking of Choco Inc. was hurt last night in an odd Boat Accident.." as she read the newspaper. "Good Riddance." said Henry and he walked away. The gang went up to visit the Bikini Bottom Hospital and asked about a Choco Inc. Employee being hurt. The Nurse told them he cannot be visited, for they are treating some serious bites he got. "How Could he get bites in a Boat Crash?" asked Squidward. Spongebob says," I don't know but that is what we are going to find out.." Gary had a paper in his mouth and Patrick took it out. He said," It's a note from Mr. N." They read it and it warmed them many more attacks would come. Sandy says," Attacks?" Later on in the night, another Employee that works at Choco Inc. named Fred (Not the My Leg! Fred) is at his home. He sits on the couch and turns on the TV. Just then, he hears snapping noises. A Swarm of Scallops bust open through his windows and bite him the death. We then see another Employee walking home on the streets named Ben. He walks over a manhole and a Swarm of Scallops come up from that and attack him.

Spongebob and Friends get phoned 2 More Choco Inc. Employees have been harmed. Sandy says," Oh No!" But they still won't let them see them. But the Nurse did tell them that they were attacked by Scallops. Just then, the gang sees another note stickied to a lamp post. The note says," The Carnival is the next victim. -Mr.N" The gang immediately hopped in the Mystery Boat and drove off. They arrived at the Carnival and Saw Henry. Sandy says," Scallops? I have a hunch our peace lover Henry knows something.." But when they ask him, Henry denies any involvement with The Scallop Creature. We also see Grandma Sweetkins. Spongebob and Patrick rush up to her and hug her. She says," Now, now Children." Squidward says," The one and only Grandma Sweetkins who was on Chocolate Bar commercials?!" She says," Yes, but I no longer do.." She sighed. Patrick is about to go on The Roller Coaster, when suddenly the Scallop Creature attacks! It growls and a swarm of Scallops attack the Carnival. Spongebob and gang duck for cover.

Everyone is in panic. The Scallop Creature growls and says," I..WARNED..YOU..!" The Scallops attack everybody and Henry gets attacked by a swarm of them. Spongebob then gets an idea. He manages to make it to the Mystery Boat and grabs his Reef Blower out of it. He starts to climb up the metal bars on the Roller Coaster. Sandy yells," Be careful!" Spongebob then sucks a swarm up with his Blower. He hops down and notices the Creature is attacking the gang! Spongebob gets behind it and sucks up all of the Scallops. When all of them are gone, a figure is seen. They unmask the figure and it is Grandma Sweetkins! She says," Yes, it was me. But I hated how the new boss of Choco Inc. was running the Factory! This was because he included a recipe known as Sea Waste! I had to get revenge when they refused to let me back. So I happened to be watching a Documentary about controlling animals with radar device movements. So, I ordered one and controlled Scallops with it. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you darn kids!" She was taken away. Patrick the had a Scallop stuck in on his head with bit him. Spongebob they released the other Scallops from the Reef Blower and they flew away.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Suspects: Henry, Grandma Sweetkins

Character Debuts: Fred, Ben, Unnamed Employee, Grandma Sweetkins

Villain: Scallop Creature (Grandma Sweetkins)

Clues included 2 notes from Mr. N.

Area Debuts: Choco Inc.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

14. The Sea Monster (Part 1): It is one dark night at the Goo Lagoon. A few fish are surfing in the waves. But then, the waves start to shake. "Um..what is going on?" A fish says. "I don't know," the fish next to him surfing, replies. Just then, a bunch of spikes appear out of the water. One yells," AAAAH! TERRIFYING CREATURE!" They both go flying off their surfboards. The mysterious creature appears from the sea. It is purple and slimy. It has pink coral spikes on its back. It has some blue blended in it as well. It roars loudly. It growls and makes a huge wave with one of its fins. The 2 Fish get washed on the shore and run away. The creature growls and sinks back into the Ocean and disappears.

Mr. Krabs is shown reading the news. It says," Possible Sea Monster Spotted at Goo Lagoon?" Spongebob and gang come in. Squidward says," What is that all about?" Mr. Krabs says," Oh no, your not getting involved into this!" Sandy says," Getting involved into what?" Mr. Krabs says," Nothing." Spongebob then sees a letter on a table and picks it up. It is from Mr. N. He opens it and it says," Hello Children. I can assure you the Sea Monster attack from last night was not fake. Good luck," Sandy says," Sea Monster? I guess at the Goo Lagoon?" The gang hops in the Mystery Boat and drives away. Mr. Krabs yells," Hey! Aren't you going to stay for some treats?!" The gang arrives at the Goo Lagoon. Squidward says," Why do I have to drive all the time?" Sandy replies," Well, Patrick and Spongebob aren't good drivers and I have tried driving, but you won't let me. And of course, Gary is a Snail," A Scientist named Sebastian is scanning the sand. He says," Ah Ha! I detected something!" Spongebob says," What are you doing?" Sebastian explains," Well, hello there! I am a Scientist. I am investigating into the possible Sea Monster sighting," Spongebob says," So are we!" Sebastian says," Well, we'll see who finds out first!" Spongebob says," Alright gang, we're going surfing!" The gang buys some surfboards from The nearby Gift Shop on the Beach. The employee there named Zell says," Be warned dudes..there are some strange things in the sea," He has a green outfit with strange patterns on it. He has blue glasses. The gang is shown surfing. The gang stops surfing when they are in the middle of the ocean. Squidward says," Doesn't this seem a little ironic?" Spongebob says," I also bought Scuba Gear. But only for 2 People," Patrick says," I'll go with you!" The 2 put on their Scuba Gear and dive into the sea. Sandy yells," Good Luck!"

The 2 are searching underwater. Their Scuba Gear is blue and green. Patrick says," Spongebob! I found something!" He shines his flashlight at a piece of coral. Spongebob says," Patrick, if were underwater..do you think there are people underwater here?" Patrick replies," I have no clue what you just sai-" But then, a tremor scares them. "What was that?!" yelled Squidward on his surfboard. Sandy says," We need to contact them!" Patrick and Spongebob start to swim up. Just then, something rushes by them. They manage to make it and hop on their surfboards. They report they just heard tremor noises. Professor Sebastian arrives in his boat. He says," It's not safe here, get on!" He drives his boat back to shore. He says," I have set up this machine that will track the signal of our possible Sea Monster!" Sandy says," Okay, we don't care who wins this contest anymore! Our lives are at stake!" Sebastian says," I know. But this is serious. We can't alert the public or they will go insane," Just then, Sablado appears and kicks Sebastian's Machine. Sablado says," Hello kids!" Patrick says," Are you Mr. N?" Sablado says," You'll thank me and my boss later!" He runs away. Squidward says," Who in Neptune's Name was that?" Sebastian says," I don't know but my machine! It's making thunder bolts shock into the sea!" Just then, they make a gap into the ocean and something is growling. The Giant Sea Monster rises up from the open ocean and growls. It is in Pain. Sandy yells," Shut it off!" The Lightning Bolts hit the Sea Monster's shell and hit back, and destroy the machine. They also shock Squidward and he collapses to the ground. Spongebob yells," Squidward!" Squidward trys to say," Agh..Spo-Spongebo-" He trys to get up. The Sea Monster seems mad and starts to move toward the Goo Lagoon.

To be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Sebastian, Zell, Sea Monster

First time the gang meets Sablado.

Villain: The Sea Monster, which is the first time a Monster is real.

Clues included a Letter from Mr. N.

2nd mystery to take place at the Goo Lagoon.

1st 2 Parter Episodes.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

14. The Sea Monster (Part 1)

15. The Sea Monster Strikes Back (Part 2): The Sea Monster continues to head toward the Goo Lagoon. Squidward is a pain from that shock. He gets up and says," I feel a little better," Spongebob then replies," We must hurry and stop it!" The Creature growls and its green eyes glow. Sandy says," Hey..wait a Minute!" Patrick says," What is it Sandy?" Sandy says," It keeps growling and making strange noises..What if it is in pain?" Sebastian says," Hm..it's possible, but I need to fix this machine!" The gang helps him repair it and it is working again. Spongebob then says," I still want to know who that cloaked guy was," Gary meows sadly. Sandy says," I had another idea. Maybe Gary could try and talk with the Sea Monster? Both of them are animals!" Sebastian tells Spongebob, Sandy and Gary to hop in his boat. He says," Patrick and Squidward, stay here," Patrick salutes him and says," Yes Sir!"

Sebastian, Sandy, Spongebob and Gary are in Sebastian's boat. They drive along the waves and try to keep control. We see Patrick wrap one of Squidward's Tentacles with a bandage. Squidward says," T-Thanks Patrick," Just then, we see 3 Cloaked Figures appear. A brown one, a Black one..and a Grey One! Squidward points to the Black Cloaked figure and says," You!" He laughs and says," Call me Sablado," The Brown cloaked figure laughs and says," I'm Loki!" She dances. The last Cloaked Figure, who is Grey, says," I am Aradois!" Aradois is large is a Blowfish. Loki is a catfish and Sablado is a Swordfish. They all yell," We are the Phantom Trinity! Mr. N's best henchmen!" Squidward says," What..?!" Patrick says," The Phantom Trinity? Are you a band?" Sablado groans and says," No, but we will banish you from here!" He grabs out a mystic staff and shocks Patrick. He falls knocked out to the ground and Aradois punches Squidward. He groans," Gah..Again-" They both fall knocked out. Aradois then smashes the machine with his fin. Sebastian is still driving the boat. Spongebob looks out at Sea and sees the Sea Monster. It seems sad. Sebastian stops the boat. He grabs a pen from his shirt pocket. He reveals it is a laser. He shines a red dot at the Sea Monster. It growls even more sadly. Gary starts to meow. The Sea Monster then starts to come toward the boat!

It appears over the boat with its big head. Sandy pets its head and says," Relax, we are here to help," The Sea Monster seems happier now. Gary meows at it. The Sea Monster growls. They continue to talk through Meows and Growls. Gary points to its shell and notices there is large piece of metal jammed into its shell. The gang hops on its large shell. They all start to pull on it. Meanwhile, we see The Phantom Trinity is gone and Squidward and Patrick wake up. Squidward says," Attacked twice in one day!" Patrick says," Don't worry, we'll find the Lantern Trinity," Squidward facepalms and says," It's the PHANTOM Trinity or whatever, genius," Sandy karate chops the piece and Spongebob does as well. But Spongebob screams and sucks his hand. Sebastian does research and says," Ah ha, this Sea Monster's Shell is like its protection. If that is damaged-" Sandy then says," Then it will get lots of pain!" Sebastian says," It may have just hit a piece from an old ship or another ship that was coming apart but nonetheless, we need to help it," Sebastian hops back onto the boat and grabs out a piece of rope. He ties it to the boat and then to the metal piece. He drives it and the Sea Monster growls. The metal piece goes flying out and smashes into some coral. Sebastian covers up the damaged spot with a bandage. The Sea Monster feels a bit better. Spongebob says," So, it came here because it got hurt and went on a rampage! Mystery solved," Sandy says," I wish we knew who that figure was," Sebastian drives them back to shore. He says," I am going to take This Sea Monster back to its home. Bye!" They wave farewell to him. Squidward explains about the Phantom Trinity. Spongebob says," I think we have a bigger threat on our hands..and we won't stop until we find them!" Gary meows in a supporting way. Sandy opens the locket she found and still wonders what happened to the old gang. Spongebob says," We'll find that out too!"

Before the episode ends, we see The Phantom Trinity in an alley in Downtown. They get a call from Mr. N who says," Good job..but now they are suspicious," Sablado says," Don't worry, we'll take care of it," The episode fades to black with them laughing.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Aradois

We have seen all 3 Phantom Trinity Members.

First time a monster is real.

The Sea Monster was in pain, not evil.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

15. The Sea Monster Strikes Back (Part 2)

16. Supreme Power : Plot : Spongebob gets a call from Mr. N while sitting in his house. Mr. N says," Hello Spongebob..tell your friends it's Time!" Spongebob asks," Time for what?" It was too late. He had hung up. Spongebob seems a bit nervous. Sandy is at her Treedome looking at her locket. She then gets the same message from Mr. N. Squidward and Patrick do as well. Spongebob meets up with everybody outside the front of his house. He says," So..what does Mr. N mean?" Squidward says," Don't know, but it's probably something stupid," Sandy says," Mr. N seems very serious Squidward," Gary meows with a sad feeling. Patrick pets him and says," Don't feel sad!" He calls them again and says," Also, bring the Purple Gem I sent you after the Ar Zon Wrathicon Mystery," Spongebob opens the back of the Mystery Boat and opens the chest. He stares at the Golden Amulet with the Purple Gem. He picks it up and puts it in his pocket. Sandy says," I wonder what it is for?" Spongebob says," I don't know Sandy..but I feel a dark presence from inside it," Squidward says," Well..where do we meet him?" Patrick says," Uh..maybe..I'll keep thinking!" Spongebob says," Why would he tell us to meet him when we don't know where he is?"

Squidward says," Oh well, maybe this whole thing was a hoax! There is no Mr. N!" "Why would he do that?" Sandy asked. All 5 were stumped on what to do. Was Mr. N testing them? Gary meows and starts to crawl away. Spongebob yells," Gary, get back here!" Gary continues on his path. Sandy says," Maybe he is trying to show us something?" They follow him and they come to a manhole. Gary pushes it to the side. Spongebob says," Hey..isn't this-" "The Bikini Bottom Caverns!" answered Sandy. They climb down it. "Mr. N has to be in here," said Sandy. They walk through the caves and into the area where they faced the Ice Cream Mutant (From the 1st Episode). "Ha Ha Ha! You kids make me laugh..you've come very far," said a mysterious voice. Patrick says," Who-Who's There?! A Ghost?!" The voice says," It's me, Mr. N of course. But before I show you what I want, let's put your skills to the test!" Just then, 2 giant boulders come hurling at the gang and they all dodge them. They smash into each other. Mr. N says," Not bad..but can you handle this?!" Just then, dark steam covers the air and the gang trys to get through it. Spongebob puffs up and absorbs the smoke. He coughs and it bursts out of him when he deflates. Mr. N is still hiding. He says," Well, well, well. Not bad. Fine, I'll reveal myself!" A figure jumps in the air and jumps off against some cavern walls. The figure appears down. Mr. N has revealed himself. He says," Hello children!" He is a tall fish with a Black Suit. He has dark purple skin and black eyes. He laughs and walks forward. A Golden N hangs from his neck. Spongebob says," I never imagined you looking like this!" "Alright, cough up the gem," Said Mr. N. Sandy says," Wait, aren't you going to tell us about yourself or who you are?" "Hand me over the Gem first," Said Mr. N. Spongebob takes the gem out of his pocket and throws it at his fin. He catches it. Mr. N laughs. He yells," Fools!"

He puts the gem around his neck. His body turns glowing Purple. Sandy says," What is going on?!" Mr. N laughs and says," This gem has a power..it absorbs evil energy from things!" He grabs 2 Spike Pillars. He absorbs dark atoms from in them. He starts to mutate. He turns into a hideous creature. His form is consisted of every monster the gang has faced so far. His legs are from The Hunter's. One arm is a claw from the Man Lobster, the other arm is an arm from the Ice Cream Mutant. His waist is the waist of The Phantom. His eyes are from the Fright Snail. He has giant wings that are shaped like Scallops from the Scallop Creature. His face is normal, but there are tentacles from Ar Zon Wrathicon on it. His hair is from Ginger Myers. His back is From the Sea Serpent. A tail from an Eel Person. His body is from The Robot and his stomach has a face from the Ghost Boat on it. One shoulder is Red from the Red Sea Dragon and the other is Blue from the Blue Sea Dragon. There are spikes on his back from the Sea Monster. He laughs. The gang gasps at how powerful he is. He jumps up and smashes through the Cavern top with his Lobster Arm. He laughs more and more and flys away with his 2 Scallop wings spread out. Spongebob says," ...We have been betrayed! Was this the same fate the Original Mystery Inc. suffered?" "I don't know and I don't want to find out!" Squidward yelled. "We'll stop Mr. N!" said Spongebob. Mr. N is still flying and laughs in an evil way. He says," Now to finish up the Job!" He roars with a Screech in front of the screen and it fades to black.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Mr. N (Official Debut)

Villain: None (Technically Mr. N)

Mr. N reveals who he is and mutates into a Giant monster consisting of every monster the gang has faced so far.

It is revealed the Purple Gem is an evil gem that absorbs evil power.

No, I have not been secretly looking ahead of SDMI Episodes.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle : Plot: Spongebob is in the Krusty Krab at a table. He says to the gang," We need a new plan. For unknown reasons, Mr. N has turned against us." Sandy replies," I know we couldn't trust him!" Squidward then says," But why is he doing this?" The TV hanging from the ceiling is on the news channel. The reporter says," Breaking News! King Neptune's Crown has been stolen! We are investigating into who did this. Stay tuned for updates.." Spongebob says," Well, we have a mystery on our hands!" The gang hops in the Mystery Boat parked outside and drives off. Patrick says," So uh, where is King Neptune's Palace?" Spongebob replies," Uh..." Just then, Triton appears in front of them from a cloud of smoke and Squidward steers out of control. He crashes into a lamp post. Triton says," Spongebob's Mystery solving gang! Just the people I was looking for." He teleports them away along with the boat. They appear in front of King Neptune's Palace. Patrick says," That was easy."

Triton shows them into his father's room. King Neptune appears and is very mad. He yells," FIGURE OUT WHO STOLE MY CROWN!" Triton says," My dad is still upset so i'll explain. This red figure appeared from nowhere and stole his crown. We couldn't stop him since he was too fast!" King Neptune says," And he gave me a black eye!" Sandy says," Wait..red figure? Could it be.." "The Red Bandit!" replied Spongebob. Squidward says," The most dangerous thief in the sea. He steals everything and nobody has been able to catch him. He's been wanted for years. I hope he doesn't steal anything of mine.." The gang walks around and looks for clues. Patrick finds a letter stickied to the back of King Neptune's throne. He says," Guys, I found something!" He opens it and reads the letter:

Ha Ha Ha! You've found my first message. Very clever. I am still on the loose though. I got the king's crown in my fins. I can assure you I am the real deal. Now, here is my name if you are really curious. But it takes a real code cracker to get it:

Afs Urccnabfe

Squidward says," Okay, I have no idea what this says." "Ignore it," replied Spongebob. Sandy says," Spongebob's right. He's trying to taunt us." They continued exploring around. Patrick opens a door and sees Princess Mindy looking at a mirror. He blushes and says," Hi there Mrs. Mermaid!" She seems annoyed and closes the door. He runs away. Squidward says," Wait..Triton! He might still be mad at his father for locking him up. It's the perfect motive and he could be posing as the Red Bandit!" Sandy says," Well..it's a good theory but I don't think so." Squidward says," Oh well, he's still on the suspect list." They continued walking. Spongebob and Patrick come to a door that says," DO NOT ENTER!" They enter it anyways looking for clues. There are a lot of strange inventions in it. They see a giant stone like arch. Just then, someone closes the doors behind them and locks it. Spongebob and Patrick bang against the door, hoping to get out. But no luck. We see the Red Bandit running through the halls. He is bashing past Guards as he runs along. A guard wakes up and sets off a nearby alarm. King Neptune seems mad. He calls everyone to evacuate the palace. Sandy says," The trap is ready sir! But no sign of Spongebob or Patrick.." The Red Bandit is a fish cloaked in a 3 costume. He looks like a Ninja. He jumps up and the Guards throw spears at him. He combats the spears and breaks them. His fins are moving fast. He bounces off a tree and against the Mystery Boat. He jumps on top of a guard and punches him down to the ground. Gary meows and gets in his way while running. He trips him and he goes flying off. Squidward trips over Gary as well and jumps up to capture him. The 2 get into a fight while floating. He viciously punches Squidward while still moving in the air. Squidward says," How is this possible?" He takes his clarinet and battles against his sword. Squidward starts to play it and the Red Bandit groans. He says," Stop it!" The 2 collide into a tree. Squidward says," I am okay, but I caught the Red Bandit!" He tries to escape but Guards cuff him. King Neptune is about to call the cops, but he realizes he can just throw him in the dungeon.

"Now, who are you?" wondered Sandy. He removed his mask. He is a brown fish with a red scar on his eye. He says," Fine, you finally caught me. My name is Rob Datterson." They also notice he had robotic devices on his arms which explains why he punched so fast. King Neptune says," Where's my crown you thief?" He says," My partner has it. But you'll never find him!" "Partner?" wondered Triton. We see a big flounder come falling out of a tree. "Gorton!" yelled Rob. Gorton runs up to him with the crown in his fin. He says," Here it is boss!" Rob groans. He says," This is my partner Gorton. At certain times, he was me. Yup, it took a 2 person effort to steal the most valuable treasures in the sea." The Guards take him and his partner away into the Dungeon. King Neptune has his crown back and he feels better. He says," Thank you friends and to wherever Patrick and Spongebob are! You caught the sea's most wanted outlaw!" We then hear a loud scream noise from the palace. Triton says," Oh no, Spongebob and Patrick!" They all run into the palace. Triton says," Where are you guys?!" Spongebob and Patrick are being attacked by Mr. N in his mutated form. He throws blue slime at them in the room. He laughs and says," Now you fools will see what happened to the original Mystery Inc!" He throws slime at the Stone arch. It pushes a dial to the year 2006. He throws electric devices from his body onto the arch which charges it up. "It's a Time Machine!" yelled Mr. N. He disappears in a cloud of smoke. Spongebob and Patrick get sucked into the blue portal. The portal vanishes, but the arch is still charged.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Villain: The Red Bandit (Rob Datterson and Gorton)

Character Debuts: Rob and Gorton

Please note this episode takes way before the Movie.

Clues included a message from the Red Bandit.

First episode where Spongebob does not help capture the Villain.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time: We see SpongeBob and Patrick floating through the blue time portal. "Where are we?" said a curious Patrick. The tunnel grew lighter and lighter. SpongeBob says," Patrick..I think we are going back in time!" "Awesome!" said Patrick. "That isn't awesome! How will we get back?!" said a panicked SpongeBob. They then arrived back in the 2006 Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob sees an younger version of himself walking along the sidewalk of Downtown. He laughs and walks up to a gang of 5 fish. He asks them for their autograph. A male fish named Thedore signs it. "Thank you Mystery Inc!" said the 2006 SpongeBob. SpongeBob and Patrick soon learned they were in January 2006, the year when the original Mystery Inc was still around.

We then cut back to the present (2010). We see Triton heading up the palace. He says," Follow me! I noticed a blue flash from my invention room.." King Neptune says," No, did they...?" They busted open the door to the invention room and noticed the time arch turned on. Triton yelled," No, they went through time!" Sandy asks," You built a time machine?" "Yes, I built it to gain research on older times of the sea. I only had the dais set up until the years 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005," said Triton. "What year did those idiots go to?" asked Squidward. "The 2006 stone is glowing, so 2006," replied Triton. "Wait..could they be trying to bring back the original Mystery Inc?" pondered Sandy. "They better not or they will mess up the present!" said Squidward. "I do want to know what happened to them though," said King Neptune. We see Mr. N outside the palace with his goons. "When do we attack so I can crush them?!" said an eager Aradois. "Calm Aradois, we must plan this throughly," replied Mr. N. "What if that Sponge and Star bring the original Mystery Inc to the present?" asked Loki. "I say we ambush them while they are back in time," said Sablado. "No, No, No. Let them come to us," said Mr. N. "Nylax, this isn't like you. Why did you turn into a mutant? Shouldn't we be telling them what our goal is now?" "Loki, I can change back into my fish form. As for our goal..we'll wait and see," replied Nylax as he pressed the gem and turned normal.

SpongeBob and Patrick are still shocked they are back in time. "Now what do we do Thedore?" asked Martha. "Hey, those 2 fish are on the pendant! Thedore and Martha!" said SpongeBob. He notices it is around Thedore's neck. "I remember their names! Thedore J. Fishon, Lindesy D. Janes, Martha E. Coral, Stu T. Maza and Sammy The Scallop," replied SpongeBob. Patrick says," The scallop looks different. He doesn't have a scar on him unlike that sammy we saw a few weeks ago." "Remember Patrick, we are back in time. Of course they look different. Just don't-" But it was too late. Patrick walked out of the hiding spot and went up to the gang. "Patrick, stop!" whispered SpongeBob. "Hi, I'm Patrick Star from the futu-" He was tackled by SpongeBob and they hid in an alley. "Patrick, we could ruin the present if we talk to them!" said SpongeBob. "Okay, that was random," said Stu. Sammy began to chirp and flew into the alley. "Go away!" yelled Patrick. He chirped louder. SpongeBob and Patrick began to hear footsteps coming closer towards them.

Nylax transformed back into his mutant form and flew into the palace. He busted open the window with his Lobster Arm and attacked. "Mr. N!" yelled Squidward. "Who?" asked King Neptune as he shot Trident blasts at him. "Call me Nylax now," he said. "I sent SpongeBob and Patrick back in time! Now they will learn the truth," said Nylax. He laughs and The Phantom Trinity appear beside him from a cloud of smoke. He throws a blue slime barrier at all of them, and they go splatting into the wall. They try to escape. Nylax grabs Neptune's trident with his blue slime arm and laughs. He says," Now, what shall I do.." We then cut back to the past and see the original Mystery Inc walk into the alley and say," Who are you?"

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

It is revealed Mr. N is called Nylax.

Character Debuts: Original Mystery Inc (Official Debuts)

This episode takes place in early December 2010.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

19. The Mysterious Secret: Plot : The gang is held captive at Neptune's palace. Squidward yells," Why are you doing this?! I thought you were helping us!" Nylax laughs and says," Fools, you trusted me this whole time? Ha! The original Mystery Inc had more brain than that!" Gary, Squidward and Sandy seemed shocked, and can't believe this. "Are you really Mr. N?" replied Sandy. "No, no, call me Nylax. I am the real deal," replied Nylax. Just then, the sky shatters! An odd stone like castle appears from the sky. "W-What is the meaning of this!?" replied Neptune. Nylax says," He is here..." "Who's here?" asked Triton. "Hmm, fine. I'll explain to you what our intentions are," replied Nylax. Sablado says," Sir.." "No Sablado, I know what I am doing," replied Nylax.

Patrick and SpongeBob are in the past. The original Mystery Inc asks them who they are. Patrick replies," I'm Patrick Star!" SpongeBob groans and they both run out of the alley. The gang chases them. Thedore yells," Get back here!" Stu says," Maybe they are Mr. N's agents?" "Possibly," replied Martha. "Let's corner them!" yelled Lindsey. SpongeBob and Patrick run through the streets and dodge boats that nearly run over them. We jump back to the present. Nylax explains," You see children...we are part of a secret organization-" "It's not secret anymore," smirked Sablado. "As I was saying...we are a group that was meant to stop a purpose. The fight between the Light God and Dark God!" exclaimed Nylax. "Who?" questioned Sandy and Squidward. Neptune says," Two Undersea gods that fought many years ago. However, the secret group was called Vlazias. They were commanded to stop the fighting between the two by a rebel fish. He assembled them and was sick of the fighting. They then used my trident to banish the two. The Light God was sent to a floating castle in the sky that nobody can see. The Dark God was sent underground into the Bikini Bottom Caverns, hidden in a tomb. However, the Light god's castle is visible now and I have a bad feeling for the Dark God.." Nylax laughs and yells," I was that rebel!" He shows Neptune's trident and grins. "I will make them vanish again!" "But wait! What do we have to do with all of this?" asked Squidward. Nylax is about to explain to them, but just then, we see the ground shake! "The Dark God is rising!" yelled Aradois.

We see SpongeBob and Patrick done for. Thedore says," I don't know who you two are, and I know that yellow guy just asked me for his autograph.." "Okay, we have a confession to make!" yelled SpongeBob. "We are time travelers!" he exclaimed. "Wait, what?" wondered Thedore. "Don't listen to those weirdos!" yelled Lindsey. Patrick then says," I have bad news for you. You will all vanish someday." Sammy the Scallop chirps sadly. "Stop making our clam upset!" yelled Stu. Mr. N (Nylax) calls them and says," Meet me at the caverns." The gang does so, and SpongeBob and Patrick stalk them. They go underground through the manhole, like in the present. They are at the cave. SpongeBob and Patrick hide behind tons of stone rocks. "I think those two fish are following us," said Martha. "Whatever. Just ignore them, if they are," said Thedore. They then see Nylax who says," Hello children, it is I, Mr. N AKA Nylax." Thedore says," Hello sir, you didn't look like I expected." Nylax shows them to the tomb where The Dark Lord is settled. SpongeBob says," What is that?" Thedore says," What if it kills us?" "Don't worry, I'll protect you," replied Nylax. Nylax has a trident and opens up the hatch of Dark Lord's tomb. They walk in it. SpongeBob and Patrick follow along.

We cut back to the present. The ground is shaking. It stops. The floating castle has vanished again. "Okay, good, it was just a warning," said Nylax. Loki says," But they are still coming." Gary starts to chew on the blue slime and eventually eats it all up. They have escaped. Neptune says," I remember now...you were the one who stopped them! But why come in like this?" Nylax says," I have to do risque things." He pressed his purple gem and turned normal. "And besides, I wanted you all here," said Nylax. "I'm not sure if we should trust him," Sandy whispered to Squidward. "You must all prepare," said Nylax. Squidward says," Can't there be something in Bikini Bottom that isn't evil?" "So, I'll assume the kids vanished when they discovered the tomb of the Dark Lord," said Sandy. Nylax sighs and says," Yes, they did. Your friends are probably witnessing that now." Sandy gasps.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Debuts: Dark Lord & Light Lord

We discover why the gang vanished in the past, due to the Dark Lord.

Is Mr. N really a friend or foe? You tell me.

We learn about the Vlazias.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

19. The Mysterious Secret

20. The Great Plan to find the Lords: The gang planned on what to do.

"Well, I know how to get to the floating castle," said Nylax.

"How?" asked Squidward.

"I can only do it when a "bridge" appears," said Nylax.

"What bridge?" Squidward then asked.

"Um..okay, I forgot!" said Nylax. "It's been so long.."

"How old ARE you?" asked Sandy.

"34," said Nylax.

"Dang, you seem young," said Triton.

"Yes, yes. But I have an idea! I say we split into groups. One group can explore the caverns for the Dark Lord's chamber and another group can research this unknown bridge," said Nylax.

"Okay, listen up! Me, Squidward, Gary, King Neptune, and Triton will explore the underground caverns. Nylax, his gang and SpongeBob and Patrick, when they return, will look for this bridge to this castle," said Sandy.

Meanwhile, we see SpongeBob and Patrick in the past. They are in the Dark Lord's tomb. They see the original Mystery Inc walk onto an odd pattern circle stage. Nylax is with them. SpongeBob and Patrick hide behind a pillar. Just then, the stage glows dark. The shadow of the Dark Lord begins to appear. It growls. It seems like a Basilisk of some type. It has wings. The gang starts to run away. The creature comes bursting open the tomb. Everyone flees. SpongeBob and Patrick start running. They bump into Thedore.

"You 2!" yelled Thedore.

Just then, the Dark Lord came charging for Thedore. But, a blue portal appears and sucks SpongeBob and Patrick back in. The Monster's mouth cuts the screen off. They are back in Neptune's Palace.

"Please tell me we aren't in the future now," said SpongeBob.

"You're back home!" said Sandy.

"Finally!" yelled Patrick as he began to hug the time machine. Triton pulled him away. Sandy then explained to SpongeBob and Patrick on what was happening.

"So, Mr. N or Nylax is a good guy?" asked SpongeBob.

"Yes, my dear Sponge," said Nylax.

The gang split into their groups. Gary, Sandy, Squidward, Triton and Neptune were underground. The Phantom Trinity, Nylax, SpongeBob and Patrick were at the Library. Nylax dug through their mythology books.

"Ah ha!" said Nylax.

He pulled out a book that said "The Floating Castle & The Light Bridge".

"I remember now, it was called the Light Bridge. It would appear when the Light Lord was coming down," said Nylax.

"So, we have to get to this Light Lord when he is going to attack us?" said Patrick.

"Yes, but it will take him a while to actually do something," said Loki.

"Shh!" yelled the Librarian.

We saw Gary sniffing around. He felt dark pulses from the rocks.

"I guess this is a sign of the Dark Lord coming," said Sandy.

The purple crystals in the cave began to light up. They lighted up a chain of other crystals. It lit up a path. They followed along it.

"What if this is a trap?" asked Squidward. "I'd rather be home instead of in a cave."

They then heard growling.

"Did anybody else hear that?" asked King Neptune.

"What?" asked Squidward.

"Nevermind."

SpongeBob's group heads out and they look at the sky. Lots of light is coming through from clouds.

"He is close to coming!" said Sablado.

We then see Sammy the Scallop (The present one from Episode 10) flying around. He is chirping. He seems to be looking for the original Mystery Inc.

The underground gang then arrives at a tomb.

"Is t-this the tomb of the Dark Lord?" asked a scared Squidward.

"I'm going to say yes," said Sandy.

The gang walked onto it carefully. They entered inside of it.

We see Sammy fly down onto Nylax's shoulder.

"It's Sammy!" said SpongeBob.

"Ah, this scallop is still flying around," said Nylax.

"Hello friends. Been a while. I see the lords are rising," said Sammy.

"Yes, Sammy. But, we will be ready.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Yes, I have decided to stop writing blocks of text.

This episode was originally titled "Revenge".

Sammy returns.

We see how The original Mystery Inc perished.

For those of you who want the main plot to advance already, don't worry, I am just building up to it.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

20. The Great Plan to find the Lords

21. What Happens Happens: Nylax, SpongeBob, Patrick, and The Phantom Trinity were at a cliff. The castle was descending from the sky.

"The lords are awakening! We most evacuate!" yelled Nylax.

Just then, a flash of light streamed at Nylax's face. He then entered a portal of darkness. The Dark Lord appeared and took the shape of Nylax. He gasped and fell to the ground. Nylax has been possessed by the Dark Lord!

Nylax fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?!" yelled Patrick. Nylax rose up and grabbed Patrick. He threw him to the ground. Nylax clicked his purple gem and transformed into his mutant form. He then made a purple and black bike appear. He laughed and hop onto it.

"What's going on...?" asked SpongeBob.

"Sir..are you okay?" asked Sablado.

"SpongeBob..We will fight! You shall not reach the Dark Lord!" he yelled.

"Wait...I thought you we-"

Nylax then blasted a dark blast at Sablado. He fell to the ground.

"There is something wrong with him!" yelled Aradios.

SpongeBob was forced to pull out his Duel Board by the dark force. (Yes, this is a reference to Brave & The Bold. Expect more battles in more of my spin-offs. Also, this show takes place 6 months after Brave & The Bold)

Just then, Nylax's eyes glowed and both of them disappeared.

They were in Space!

They landed on a light bridge path that circled around tons of planets.

"How are we breathing?! Why are you doing this?!" asked SpongeBob.

"Fool...I am not Nylax. This fool has been taken into my grasps!" yelled The Dark Lord in Nylax's body.

He activated the duel. They began racing.

SpongeBob was on his duel disk (From Mizzak's battle).

"Ah...old times," said SpongeBob as he activated his battle discs.

Nylax revved up his bike using his Lobster Claw and was ahead. He then played out Dark Warrior who had 300 Attack Points.

"Who are you?" asked SpongeBob.

"The Dark Lord..."

"What?! How?!" asked SpongeBob.

"That Gem the fool found...has my soul in it."

Nylax then played out Dark Tiki which had 300 HP as well. He then yelled," Now combine together!"

They formed Dark Stone Monster, which had 690 HP.

"I end my turn."

SpongeBob played out Bubble Bot, which had 50 HP. He put 1 disc face down.

"You are weak, fool!" yelled Nylax.

"I defeated a Fish God with my Deck!" he said.

"Ha...The Fish Gods. You know they are a part of Vlazias. They were high ranked members. They then set out to revive the ancient Fish Gods, which were the first stage in The Dark Lord & Light Lord's arrivals.."

"Wait so...they are fish gods?!"

"Correct, Sponge."

SpongeBob gulped, at the fact Nylax has been taken over. He continued racing on. SpongeBob looked at the beauty of the planets.

Nylax ordered Dark Stone Monster to destroy Bubble Bot. SpongeBob activated his trap disc, which was "Repel".

It caused the Monster's effect to backfire and hit Nylax/Dark Lord. His 4000 points when down to 3980 points.

He played down 2 face down discs.

SpongeBob sent out Spongarillo! It roared, with 3500 HP.

"I see you possess one of the 5 Hero Forms.." said Nylax/Dark Lord.

"Yes I do! I will defeat you and save Mr. N with it!" said SpongeBob.

"Sure on that?" he laughed.

A dark hole began to appear behind their paths. It was black hole.

"The Loser will be sucked into this creation of mine. Now neither of us will live..."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Featured Battle: SpongeBob Vs. Dark Lord/Nylax

Yup, MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold references. Expect more in Season 2 of USMI.

Yes, there will be more duels. Perhaps in Storm Racers as well.

Area Debuts: Space Illusion

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

21. What Happens Happens

22. Phantom Phools: The duel continued. SpongeBob raced along the spacial track. Nylax/Dark Lord gained speed. Nylax orders Dark Stone Monster to destroy one of SpongeBob's face down discs. SpongeBob counters by using Spongarillo as a shield, negating the attack.

"Not bad," said Nylax.

"Mr. N, snap out of it. Please...you are being possessed.."

"Fool, Mr. N isn't here!" said Nylax/Dark Lord.

Nylax/Dark Lord then revealed his face down disc to be a trap disc.

"I activate Call of the Dead! I can summon a card to destroy another one. I summon out...Dark Nebula Dragon!"

Dark Stone Monster was destroyed, bring Nylax/Dark Lord to 2000 points. A giant Dark Cyber like Dragon appeared with 5600 points. He ordered it to attack Spongarillo. It attacked and its HP dropped down. It also gets infected with Dark Burn.

"Dark Burn causes Spongarillo to be burned for 4 turns and it can't be healed or upgraded with anything!" he said.

SpongeBob is brought down to 3400 points as a result of a counter attack of Spongarillo trying to shake it off.

SpongeBob then summons out Bubble King which is a formation of bubbles with a face and a crown. It has 2670 HP.

"Bubble King has an effect! It can heal any burns of any type!" said SpongeBob.

It launches bubbles at it and the burn goes away. Spongarillo is cured.

Nylax/Dark Lord slams his fin onto the disc. He is angered and plays out a Spell disc. He actives "O Ring."

"This disc allows me to power up any of the 3 Phantom Gods and to summon them. I summon Dark Time Phantom Vix!" he yelled.

He threw its disc onto his dark battle disc and its card appeared. It went flying through the O ring and was summoned. It was a phantom with 2 clocks on its shoulders and a dark purple face. It also had a time staff. It has a whopping total of 5000 HP.

"Just as powerful as the hero forms.." said SpongeBob. "But is it powerful enough?"

SpongeBob sent 2 discs to the graveyard in order to summon out Bubbletron. He then combined it and Bubble King together to form...Bubble Robot Destroyer! It has 4100 HP. It growled. SpongeBob ordered it to attack Vix. It managed to inflict damage onto it. Vix then used its special effect, time rewind. His points go back to normal and Bubble Robot Destroyer is turned to defense mode.

"See how clever I am?" smirked Nylax/Dark Lord.

He then summoned out Dark Space Phantom Ntoi. It went through the O ring and appeared with 5000 HP. It was a phanom with dark spikes on its shoulders and with flames on them. It has 2 giant purple shoes and 2 swords.

"But that isn't all! I play out Dark Phantom Call! I can summon Dark God Phantom Qeuren!"

The space started shaking. A giant phantom appeared with a golden crown and beard. It had a blue and green eye. Its cloak was golden and it had a giant golden sword.

"With all 3 together...I am unstoppable!" he yelled.

SpongeBob then ordered Spongarillo to attack Vix. It successfully destroyed it.

"Fool! It comes back to life since the other 2 are on the field!" Vix appeared yet again.

SpongeBob was in a tight situation. The dark hole was still behind them. He was scared, but kept racing on.

"Scared yet? We can easily end this," said Dark Lord.

"I..will rescue Mr. N!" said a determined SpongeBob.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

As I stated before, these battles would appear in more of my spin-offs, but not as much as Brave and bold.

Featured Battle: SpongeBob Vs. Nylax/Dark Lord (Continued)

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

21. What Happens Happens

22. Phantom Phools

23. Dark Falls: SpongeBob was stuck. He didn't know what to do. Nylax/Dark Lord had all 3 Phantom Gods on the field. What could he do to defeat them? If he defeated one, it would revive.

"I place down 2 face down discs and end my turn!" said SpongeBob.

"There is nothing you can do now to defeat me, SpongeBob!" Dark Lord said.

"No! SpongeBob, you can do it! Summon.."

"Nylax? Hah! You have no control. Your resistance is weak," he said.

Nylax ordered Vix to attack directly, but SpongeBob activated his trap disc.

"I play Wasteland Product! This trap disc allows me to use 300 of my Life Points to use any monster of my field to automatically attack directly!"

SpongeBob's life points went down to 2060. Spongarillo still attacked Nylax/Dark Lord directly, bringing him down to 2030 life points.

"Gah...not bad."

"But that is not all! I active my spell disc, which is Magical Void! This allows me to make one of your monsters get trapped into a vortex, which cancels out all of their effects. It also allows me to summon a monster! I put the vortex around Vix and summon Bubble Robot Destroyer! Now, attack directly at Ntoi!"

Spongarillo attacked her, destroying her. Because of Vix being stuck, she could not be revived.

Nylax/Dark Lord slammed his fin on the disc. He then played down a face down disc and ordered Queren to attack Spongarillo.

"Fell right into my trap! Bubble Robot Monster has an effect where it can sacrifice itself to save another!" said SpongeBob.

It jumped in the way and got destroyed, bringing SpongeBob down to 1200 points.

"Give up now, please," said Dark Lord.

SpongeBob ordered Spongarillo to attack directly at Vix in the vortex, which destroys it.

"But how?!" said Dark Lord.

"The player can defeat the monster they put the vortex around. Look who's smart now!" he said.

"Now, I play out Ice Shell which allows me to turn Spongarillo into its ultimate form...Ice Spongarillo!" said SpongeBob.

It turned into its ultimate form which its ice shell back and larger form. It roared with 4000 points. He ordered it to attack Queren.

Queren defended itself, but it was destroyed, causing a huge explosion over the field. Dark Lord's life points go down to 0.

"NOOOOOOO!" he yellled. Dark Lord broke out Nylax's body, defeated. Nylax returned normal.

"Nylax, grab my hand!" said a worried SpongeBob.

Nylax's bike was disappearing into nothing and he said," No. Go on."

"But why? We need y-" He was cut off.

"You defeated the Dark Lord. That is something. Now, go defeat the Light Lord and release the kids!" he said. His bike disappeared and he began to fly into the black hole.

"GO!" he yelled. His dark gem was broken, so he couldn't transform into his mutant form.

SpongeBob picked up the speed and the stage was vanishing.

Nylax went flying into the hole.

"MR. N!!!!!!" he yelled. It was too late.

SpongeBob arrived back where they started.

"What happened?" asked Sablado.

SpongeBob explained to them everything.

"That's terrible!" said Aradios.

"But, we can still defeat the Light Lord. The Dark Lord is nothing now."

SpongeBob looked at the sky in sadness.

"Cheer up, he might not be gone for sure," said Aradios.

"Your right," said an encouraged SpongeBob.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Nylax and Dark Lord are dead.

Featured Duel: Nylax/Dark Lord Vs. SpongeBob (Winner=SpongeBob)

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

21. What Happens Happens

22. Phantom Phools

23. Dark Falls

24. Journey To The Castle

Squidward, Sandy, Patrick and Gary met up with SpongeBob. He explained to them what happened.

"Gosh, that is terrible!" said Sandy.

"It is. But we must continue on!" said an encouraged SpongeBob.

The castle was starting to appear. The Light Lord could be seen from the top of it. It was like The Dark Lord, but lighter and calmer. It had a horn on its head.

"Uh Oh! It's coming!" said Patrick.

"Okay, so how do you propose we get there?" asked an annoyed Squidward.

"The bridge," said Sablado.

"Oh yes, the bridge you told us about. So uh..how does it appear?" he asked.

"When the Light Lord notices us as good people, he will shine a bridge down upon us."

"GO AWAY YOU BEASTS! I MUST SETTLE THE SCORE WITH MY BROTHER!" boomed The Light Lord.

"Yeah..he sure notices us as good," said Squidward.

"I didn't want to result to this, but we have to sneak in now." Sablado said.

"...How?" asked Squidward.

"Jump."

The gang went to the highest cliff possible.

"I am afraid of heights!" said Patrick.

"Well, it is now or never!" said Loki.

They all began to jump. Gary managed to stick to the wall. He slowly slid down. SpongeBob grabbed onto him.

Patrick and Aradios fell.

"Owww," said Aradios.

"Come on!" said Sandy.

"No, go on without us!" said Aradios as he checked on Patrick.

"The castle looks like a burger..." Patrick said.

"Yeah, go on without us," said Aradios.

"Are you sure?" yelled down Sandy.

"Yes."

The gang climbed up to the entrance.

"Well...we're here." Squidward said.

"Don't fall for its trick easily. This place is filled with traps," said Loki.

They began to walk in. The tiles began to glow and disappear!

"Watch out!" cried Sandy. Squidward fell through and landed down with Patrick and Aradios.

"3 down...5 to go," said Light Lord.

They continued walking on. A bunch of passages appeared.

"Which way do we go?" asked SpongeBob.

"Right." Sablado said.

"Are you sure?" asked Loki.

"Honestly...no," he said.

"Well..it doesn't hurt to try," said Sandy. They went through.

Nothing happened yet. Just then, the torches on the walls began to make a wall of fire!

Sablado walked through it.

"No!" yelled Sandy.

"It-It's an illusion!" he said. He was fine.

They walked through and felt nothing.

"Drat," said Light Lord.

They then walked out and came across a ledge! Sablado fell off!

Sandy grabbed onto him.

"Let go," he said.

"No!"

"You must, you can go on without me," he said as he let go.

We see Squidward, Patrick, Aradios and Sablado looking at them.

"Meow.." Gary said.

"It will be okay," SpongeBob said.

They walked back and went to the left passage. A bunch of Ghosts appeared.

"They are illusions!" Loki said. They ignored the ghosts.

The ghosts still began to bug them, but Sandy grabbed a torch and threw it at the ground. A wall of fire appeared, scaring them off. They appeared at a set of 2 big doors. There was 2 large statues between it. They seemed to represent the Dark Lord and Light Lord.

"That was quick," said Sandy.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Loki.

"Yes," said SpongeBob.

They opened the doors.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Light Lord's Castle

Only 2 episodes left of Season 1.

2. Creeping Eels

3. Boat of Doom!

5. Robot Rumble

7. Musical Screams

11. Tunnel Trails

12. The Screaming Horror

13. Darn Scallops!

16. Supreme Power

17. Crook of the Castle

18. Back in Time

21. What Happens Happens

22. Phantom Phools

23. Dark Falls

24. Journey To The Castle

25/26. Final Flight (Parts 1 & 2): Sandy, SpongeBob, Gary and Loki walked into the Light Lord's throne.

"Hello SpongeBob Squarepants, Sandy Cheeks, Gary and Loki," he said.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Sandy. "The Dark Lord has been destroyed."

"He has?" said a curious Light Lord. "I don't believe you."

The Light Lord came off his throne and growled.

"Ready to duel?" asked SpongeBob.

"Duel?" he said, confused.

"Well...I had a feeling you would duel me or something," said a confused SpongeBob.

"I am just a god, I know nothing of this duel you speak of."

"Well...what are you going to do us?" asked Sandy.

"I honestly don't know. I have a feeling you are just thieves or crooks."

Light Lord meditated and moved his castle toward Bikini Bottom.

"Please stop!" demanded Loki.

"No..I must seek revenge on humanity!" he said.

"What did we do to you?" asked Sandy.

"The man who vanquished my brother and I many years ago!" he said.

"You mean Mr. N? He had to!" Sandy replied.

"You need to calm down," said SpongeBob.

"NO! Nobody tells me to calm down, I am god!"

"No...you are just a creation of mine," a mysterious voice said.

"Who-"

"King Neptune!" said SpongeBob.

"Yes, it is I. My ancestors had created you two to keep the ocean in balance. But, you two couldn't even obey them because of the DNA and magic they had used.."

"Very interesting," said Sandy.

"But if I am destroyed...who will keep the ocean in balance?" asked Light Lord.

"I will. You two never had control. It was taken away from both of you as soon as you went on a rampage," he said.

"What...NO!" said an annoyed Light Lord. "I AM A GOD!"

He started to move the castle down to Bikini Bottom.

"Oh no, he is going to destroy Bikini Bottom!" said SpongeBob.

"And then...ocean! Soon after..the world!" Light Lord said.

"Well, you sure aren't good anymore," said Sandy.

"Neither of them were good," said King Neptune.

"How am I not good, Neptune?" he said.

"You and Dark Lord caused many to vanish over the years...such as the original Mystery Solvers."

"I don't care. We are keeping the Ocean in balance!" he said, very annoyed.

Just then, he made images of him appear all over Bikini Bottom.

"Attention...your precious city will be destroyed in about 15 minutes. My castle will kill you all."

"What is this about?" said some fish in Downtown.

"You'll see..." he said.

"And you death threat people!" Neptune said. "I might destroy you!"

"NEVER!" he yelled. He began to breathe fire at them. They escaped through the halls.

"You can't hide from me for long.."

King Neptune came out and stabbed him in his dragon back with his Trident.

"Fool!" he yelled as he whacked him away with his tail.

A bunch of Ghosts came and attacked. Sandy threw a torch at them, scaring them off, like before.

"Foolish Ghosts! But let's see how you can handle this!" he yelled as he made a bunch of statue knights come to life.

As they attacked, King Neptune was knocked out. SpongeBob took his trident and destroyed the knights.

"Go SpongeBob!" she said.

Light Lord made more come to life and they swung their swords. Sandy kicked some of them to dust.

"You are not bad, SpongeBob and Sandy. But you only have 7 minutes until my castle destroys you all!"

The castle started moving down some more. Loki was looking out and could hear people freaking out.

The Light Lord continued to breathe fire at all of them and tried even eating them. SpongeBob and Sandy used karate moves on him. He fled back to his throne.

He laughed and looked out.

"Only 4 minutes!" he said. He then saw Loki and came heading right toward her.

Just then, a trident stabbed him right through the back so hard.

SpongeBob took it out and sighed.

"What....no-NOOOO!" he yelled as he began to die.

"This can't be...I have been stabbed through my hard skin...NOOO!" he yelled as he dropped to the ground.

King Neptune came in.

"Don't worry, it was for the best."

The Light Lord vanished.

"Both lords are destroyed now!" said SpongeBob.

"Uh, everything is not over yet! The castle is still about to collapse!"

Just then, it began to crumble to dust. They all fell toward the ground, with all the others.

"You guys are okay and we won't die!" said Patrick.

Just then, we see the original Mystery Inc come as well.

"How..."

"Once you defeated the Dark Lord, we were freed," said Thedore.

"But Mr. N is still gone," said SpongeBob.

"He will be happy, knowing we vanquished both of them." Sandy said.

"Hey, where did the Phantom goons go?" asked Squidward.

"Don't know. Guess they went off to do something new, now that Mr. N is gone," said Sandy.

"But I do have 1 more question," SpongeBob said.

"What is it?" everyone asked.

"Will Thedore and his gang continue to solve mysteries?" he asked.

His gang thought about it for a while.

"Of course!" they all said. Sammy the Scallop even made a happy chirp.

"We would use some extra members!" said Patrick.

"Whatever," said Squidward.

"And I'm sure there are many more greater mysteries to come!" said SpongeBob.

"Thank you, SpongeBob! You've saved us all once again!" said King Neptune.

"Don't mention it, we'll continue until the very end!"

---------

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

I know it is a week late, but I wanted to get it over with.

Mr. N remains dead and The Light Lord and Dark Lord are gone as well.

It is unknown what happened to the Phantom Trinity.