• Advertisement

What are you according to Urban Dictionary?

E.V.I.L.

Since Omair doesn't have a definition smh, I shall look myself up as the closest name, Umair

I am

1)Another word for intelligent 

2)One who is so sexy, smart, popular, funny, fun to be around with, attractive, manly, cool, fly, gangsta, phat etc. 

3)All the men want to be him and all the women want to be with him... hell some men even want to be with him (but Umair's are not gay so sorry gay men)

I must say, everything above is not me at all, so moral of story, don't use Urban Dictionary to describe your personality. tongue.png Now what are you according to UD?

A man's man.Extremely Awesome.

yes

An Unstoppable man who kills anyone in his way he is awesome

o.o Watch out people :P

1.the amazingly hot guy. 

2.perfect in all ways. 

3.totally hot 

yes

He is a beautiful, terrible being. A destroyer of worlds. The conquerer of Earth. He is all that is man. Beautiful women flock to him. He will rule the world with his iron fist and see that only the strong prosper. Also it says *innsert name* makes Superman look like a wimp and he made Chuck Norris quiver with fear. I WISH

I DONT DESTROY WORLDS

That guy that makes you smile from ear to ear. He will make you feel amazing. He looks AMAZING. His eyes are breath taking. His touch is tantalizing. He is the greatest guy you will ever meet. Hold on.

YEP

the hottest fuking dude EVER!!!! wont ever take your shyet

and has the best bod ever, cute, funny, smart, gorgeous eyes, the most bad ass dude you will ever meetever and loves music, girls, sports, gIrLs, GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS, AND GIRLS!!!!!!

What is it with this site and saying Im hot I get it

a young buck who knows what women like, and satisfies PYTs on a regular basis.

PYT's?

just 7 of em I am hot and I only need those 7 to prove it

off topic but woo 5000th post

Here's mine. Which is scarily close to how I am 

An amazing friend who will always be there for you. She's super nice and caring and sweet. She's very intelligent and loves to read. She has her own problems but that's okay because they don't get in the way of her caring about you as much as you care about her. Maddie is beautiful and has blue eyes and brown hair. You'll want to be friends with maddie forever and most likely will be. Maddie is hilarious and out going and absolutely fun to be around but when you first meet her she may come off as shy.

And then this one lol 

A really funny girl who is very sexy and smart, she is always flirtatious and brilliant at sex!

Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

I love my Christopher, forever and always.

That soldier, he keeps me sane.

(=

Take a deeper look at your Christopher before you let go, he might be the best thing that will ever happen to you

crushingmayhem isn't defined.

Can you define it?

let me try again...

Crushing:

A verb used to describe someone being very attracted to someone else. When someone has a crush on someone, they would be described as "crushing on him/her"

Mayhem:

Black metal legends. Quite possibly the coolest fucking band in existence. Has a very violent history.

"The opposite of Mini". Direct definition from Spongebob Squarepants, season 3, episode 1, "Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV".
I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, Spongebob!

R3X0i.jpg

My real name: Bilal
the first one

Bilal is the name of the first Muslim African to go and spread the word of Allah and the Koran to Africa
Bilal was a good man.   :)

The second:

Bilal - The man, the pimp, the gigalo, the great friend and a souljah. A combination that amaze neone. A person of many friends both male and female. People are just drawn to the charisma of this person. This name should be vauled and elevated to greatness. Name every boy child that you ever conveive this name.
Bilal (me) - the only true example of the true potential hiden within this name  (okaaaaaaaaay)

The third one:

The Hottest Pakistani Man you will ever meet.
One you go BILALYou never go BLACK   (correction, it's supposed to be Indonesian :P)

1. the act of being the sexiest person alive

2. A very VERY sexy person

3. Something you would/should name your penis

1. He Jason'd himself all his life.

2. "Oh, that person? He's just Jason"-- "But what is that Jason's name?"

3. I named my cock Jason, and same with my testes!