• Advertisement

Disney's Frozen

Clappy

well, maybe my thoughts were a little bad, it is an okay movie. Disney did do a good job with this movie. and I can't wait to review the movie on SpongeBuddy Mania.

Love love love it and can't wait to watch it again and of course I've only heard Let it Go about a million times and I'm still obsessing over it. Definitely deserved the 2 Oscars it got. 

Wow, you are like some of the girls in my class that are obsessed over the song and sing it a lot. from hearing it a lot, I kind of getting annoyed. but it still is a good song.

Wow, you are like some of the girls in my class that are obsessed over the song and sing it a lot. from hearing it a lot, I kind of getting annoyed. but it still is a good song.

Well, I'm a girl...:P but ok, maybe I exaggerated my obsession with it a bit, but I do watch the song sequence on YouTube a couple times a week haha idk, it's just so pretty on the eyes and how it goes along with the song :3 

Well, I'm a girl...:P but ok, maybe I exaggerated my obsession with it a bit, but I do watch the song sequence on YouTube a couple times a week haha idk, it's just so pretty on the eyes and how it goes along with the song :3

Don't you just love how awesome it looks when Elsa transforms? :3

I heard of this on YouTube comments, have payed close attention and still can't see it... :|

It's really really subtle. If you aren't looking for it then you won't notice it (though I think it's one of those "once you see it..." moments). I personally kind of cringe a bit when I see it because it bothers me but I let it slide and don't rant about it because it's Disney and while they should be held to a certain standard they also get a little bit of wiggle room because they're so good. They needed to create new software to deal with Elsa's hair (which has more strands than Rapunzel, believe it or not) so I think it's just the software glitching out a bit.

BUT, if you're curious, start at when Elsa takes her tiara off and whips it across her palace; her hair falls down and she kind of strokes it. She strokes it with her right hand, and then it immediately appears over her right arm. Which is a mistake, because it phases right through her arm to appear on the other side instead of going around her arm. It's such a nitpicky detail that it doesn't matter at all and it's a bitch to animate anyway so I don't think it should matter because it looks fine.

Watched it in full for the first time a few weeks ago. A pretty good dramatic movie. Glad Olaf didn't annoy me too much and Kristoff was kinda funny at times. Wish I didn't already know the Hans' twist, that was pretty cool. I can see why people liked it.

• Like 1