• Advertisement

Disney's Frozen

Clappy

I've been looking forward to this movie for quite some time.  Coming this Thanksgiving.

Now obviously the teaser doesn't give away all that much and hopefully we get an actual trailer real soon.  But here is some images from the movie:

Spoiler
Anna_Hans_Disney_Frozen.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_mpudjiYNeh1r4y37ao1_500.png

Plot: Anna (Kristen Bell) teams up with a mountain man named Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) and his reindeer companion Sven to go on a quest to find Anna's sister Elsa the Snow Queen (Idina Menzel), who has banished herself to the mountains into a snow palace, to put an end to the eternal winter she has accidentally cursed the Arendelle Kingdom to suffer.

Like I've already stated, I seriously can't wait for this.

• Like 1

We didn't have a topic for this already? I swear I remember debating someone about something about this movie.

Anyway, the Japanese got an official trailer. It looks pretty cool from what I can tell. A lot of people are bitching that it's not staying faithful to the fairy tale/Anna looks too much like Rapunzel, but I really couldn't care less because I never put faith in Disney to be faithful to anything.

We didn't have a topic for this already? I swear I remember debating someone about something about this movie.

That was me and our debate was in the Planes thread about when the trailer would first debut. :P

Here's the Japanese version, btw.

Really excited for this, I hope the characters are better than last year's ones (Yes, I did not the characters from last year's movie) :|

Wreck It Ralph?

Here's the Japanese version, btw.

Really excited for this, I hope the characters are better than last year's ones (Yes, I did not the characters from last year's movie) :|

Vanellope I can understand, but how could you not like Ralph/Felix/Calhoun/King Candy?

Vanellope I can understand, but how could you not like Ralph/Felix/Calhoun/King Candy?

When I had seen this movie, I was kind of in a corner where I felt like I was being treated terribly by a lot of people. I wound up going off and feeling like everybody else in this movie was them and I was Ralph. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable, and even though I love the movie, I just can't bear to watch it since it still makes me feel like I'm supposed to take from it that, "This is me. I'm underappreciated by everyone. I've been as nice as I could and I'm being treated like this for being who I am." 

When I had seen this movie, I was kind of in a corner where I felt like I was being treated terribly by a lot of people. I wound up going off and feeling like everybody else in this movie was them and I was Ralph. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable, and even though I love the movie, I just can't bear to watch it since it still makes me feel like I'm supposed to take from it that, "This is me. I'm underappreciated by everyone. I've been as nice as I could and I'm being treated like this for being who I am."

That's terrible, but uh...That has nothing to do with the quality of the movie's characters or the movie itself. Plus the whole moral to Ralph is kinda "You are who you are, and you have to be happy with that.", rather than "lol people will be jerks because you are who you are xD" :P The first moral is a good way to look at life/the world and that movie, especially.

Aaaaanyway, this looks pretty good, I seriously doubt I'll have any complaints with this Disney film, especially after Tangled and Ralph were so beautiful. <3

That's terrible, but uh...That has nothing to do with the quality of the movie's characters or the movie itself. Plus the whole moral to Ralph is kinda "You are who you are, and you have to be happy with that.", rather than "lol people will be jerks because you are who you are xD" :P The first moral is a good way to look at life/the world and that movie, especially.

Aaaaanyway, this looks pretty good, I seriously doubt I'll have any complaints with this Disney film, especially after Tangled and Ralph were so beautiful. <3

It just does to me. I know, the movie is still terrific, but that's why I don't like the characters. It's simply that, and that's my own opinion. Criticize me for not liking the characters for something silly, but its my opinion.

The short that's being shown with this is enough to go see it, in my opinion. It screened with the Animation Show of Shows and I thought it was amazing. I'm not sure if non-animators will appreciate it as much, since it plays around with a bunch of techniques, but I loved it. Super clever and super well done. 

• Like 2

Kinda going to spoil my best list a bit, but Frozen was absolutely brilliant. I have a really hard time deciding whether I like Wreck-It Ralph more than this, but it is definitely without a doubt the best animated movie I've seen this year and is pretty hard to locate any flaws (maybe the build up to the resolution somewhat, but I really don't have too much of a problem since I was still on the edge of my seat). Yeah sure I felt this year's animation crop was slightly weak compared to year's past, but hey I feel like Frozen could compete with said year's past animated films. I think it's the hands down winner for Best Animated Feature at the Oscar's and just a brilliant movie in general. Can't praise it enough.