• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Woah what can I say about the ending other than just plain Epic? I was thinking that there for a minute maybe I would get something epic like Shield vs Wyatts then they change their minds. It was almost a 6-2 situation. I think that CM Punk and Daniel Bryan could have beat the Shield. I kind of wish the Wyatts would have stayed out of it so I could have seen the end of the match but out came the Usos and the Tag Champs. So yeah Epic ending. I'm still all hyped over the ending. I still want to see Wyatts vs Shield. How about the rest of you?

Been meaning to say, I have no problem with WWE wanting to develop bigger wrestlers...as long as guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan don't get jobbed out constantly and de-pushed...which doesn't seem like that's going to be the case since they are still getting plenty of focus.

Oh and I also have no problem with Roman Reigns as the future top baby face star since he has made major improvements over the past year. I would love for Dean Ambrose to get a huge push in the future too since he has massive top WWE heel potential.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing some country musicians appear on RAW. While I'm not as big a country musician fan as I once was, you can't have RAW Country without country stars. He'll bring Mickie James in too since she has a country music career going.

So apparently Ryback is going to have a match with Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Ryback will be turning babyface and Paul will want revenge for Ryback putting him in a wheelchair. So much for Ryback being buried.

Yeah and they also want to set up Ryback vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania XXX.  No one is going to believe Ryback has a chance in any of these matches.  He has jobbed to the top guys far too many times to be taken as a serious threat.

Guest ssj4gogita4

WWE Diva AJ Lee collapsed during a match against Brie Bella at a WWE House Show in London, England at the 02 Arena. 

AJ blacked out for a few minutes and had some kind of fit on the floor before being taken out the arena by the WWE medical team.