• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

but anyways, predictions for tomorrow's Night at Champions?

PTP wins pre-show

Dean retains US Title

Shield retains Tag Titles

AJ or Nattie wins Divas Title

Punk beats Curtis and Paul

RVD wins WHC, Sandow cashes in

Orton retains WWE Title

• Like 1

Did not see the Daniel Bryan win coming.  At all.  I am pleasantly surprised by this.  I thought for sure they would give Orton a long reign with the belt and have D-Bry win it back once their program was over by Survivor Series.  Either way, I can't wait to find out how they go about continuing this storyline.  Don't disappoint me WWE.

So I just read that D-Bry won via fast count. I have a feeling that Triple H will strip him out of the title and give it back to Orton since Hunter is a heel obvi.

Oh and since I forgot to mention this after I read it, Ryback is a new Paul Heyman guy? There goes the credibility of being one of his clients. Seriously? Ryback of all people? That botching meathead? At least he's better than Heidenreich. But still probably the second worst client Paul has ever managed. I just hope Punk is able to get good matches out of him.

So I just read that D-Bry won via fast count. I have a feeling that Triple H will strip him out of the title and give it back to Orton since Hunter is a heel obvi.

Oh and since I forgot to mention this after I read it, Ryback is a new Paul Heyman guy? There goes the credibility of being one of his clients. Seriously? Ryback of all people? That botching meathead? At least he's better than Heidenreich. But still probably the second worst client Paul has ever managed. I just hope Punk is able to get good matches out of him.

Good matches?  Ryback?  Same sentence?

mj-laughing.gif

But Punk was able to get good matches out of him before. Remember the first RAW of this year? It was the two of them in a TLC match and it was good. :P

well you got me there XD, i just hate the idea of him being a Paul Heyman Guy

• Like 1

well you got me there XD, i just hate the idea of him being a Paul Heyman Guy

Same. Ryback just isn't that good. The only thing he has going for him is his build which has Vince McMahon horndogging so hard.

Even the way he dresses is like Goldberg.

"the one thing I can't stand is bullies." Except you're one yourself.

Such a strange promo. Then Paul kisses him afterwards. Even more awkward is that Ryback has a big ole grin after that.