• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Guest ssj4gogita4

tYp1643.gif

Also, Rey Mysterio is back?  I give him a week before he re-injures himself again.

"- We heard from more than one fan at last night's RAW Country in Nashville who reported that Rey Mysterio was seen limping around the ring and up the ramp after last night's RAW went off the air."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17dn8w_after-raw-went-country_sport

"- We heard from more than one fan at last night's RAW Country in Nashville who reported that Rey Mysterio was seen limping around the ring and up the ramp after last night's RAW went off the air."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17dn8w_after-raw-went-country_sport

I knew I should have given him eleven minutes.

Guest ssj4gogita4

I knew I should have given him eleven minutes.

WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio was apparently not ready to make his official WWE return at this past Monday's edition of RAW. Apparently WWE officials asked Mysterio to come back since he wouldn't have to do much on RAW, or at the ten-man match at Survivor Series.

At the SmackDown taping, Mysterio worked a six-man tag match but again only had to do a slight amount of in-ring work towards the end of the match.

[Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter]

I don't know about everyone else but I find Smackdown to be pretty boring. I haven't even watched half of it. I think Raw is more entertaining. Then again Raw isn't always all that great either, but for Raw and Smackdown they always seem to know how to get you to watch the very end. I guess it's to get you excited about the next week. What about you guys, do you find Raw or Smackdown to be more entertaining?

So Sin Cara's apparently done with WWE, well, Mistico is at least since Hunico was under the mask last night and they're planning on having him be Sin Cara moving forward. Having watched quite a bunch of Mistico's old work from Mexico in the past, it's a damn shame he never worked out. The E pretty much threw him to the wolves by not letting him go through developmental and work on his English. At least this gives Hunico something to do that'll actually lead him places unlike the whole vato thing he had going on because he does make a sorta better Sin Cara than the actual Sin Cara. Plus they have Samuray del Sol waiting in the wings in developmental too. Something tells me the Sin Cara character might become a new Doink where he's gonna be played by a bunch of different luchadors if he continues selling big in the future.

Pretty awesome ending to Raw. I love how everyone pretty much turns on Randy Orton. I love how John Cena got the crowd going for guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. If I could order the PPV I would. It's going to be Epic. Lets see if Smackdown can get me as hyped as Raw.

Pretty disappoint that AJ didn't win Diva of the Year, altho I had a bad feeling in the pit of me wallet that she wasn't. Punk vs Brock should've at least been in the running for match of the year, hella better than that match with Triple H. Here's to me hoping for an HBShizzle/D-Bry match.

Edit: and dat look Bret made before announcing the match of the year winner. Even he couldn't stomach it lol