• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Guest ssj4gogita4

Chris Jericho on how he feels regarding the promo: "That's Triple H being Triple H. It's just the way he is and whether he believes it or not, it's part of the show. I don't feel that way and I never did feel that way. It's funny throughout our careers, Triple H and I were almost at the same level. We were always the guy that worked with 'the guy.' Triple H is a huge star, one of the greatest of all time but also never really 'the guy.' Who really has been 'the guy' over the last ten years? I can think of three. Rock, Stone Cold, and John Cena. There you go."

Guest ssj4gogita4

Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE title picture after the storyline “reset” at least Monday’s Raw. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

In WWE’s mind, they made Bryan a star and showed the audience that he can hang with their other top Superstars.

So my Punk vs Bryan match at Wrestlemania for the WWE championship is still a reality. Either way, they should have Bryan win the title at Wrestlemania like I've been saying all along to make this story have a huge payoff. Would I have enjoyed him winning the belt back during his feud with Orton? Sure. But I really do think Bryan winning it back at Mania would just make it feel that much bigger.

Guest ssj4gogita4

According to a recent report by The Examiner, WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan and WWE have come to a "verbal agreement" that would see Hogan return to the company in 2014.

The following is an excerpt from the article:

"WWE Examiner learned exclusively on Thursday from a trusted WWE source that Hulk Hogan is officially back with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Although Hogan has reportedly refused to sign a typical "legends contract," there is said to be a verbal agreement in place between Hogan and WWE that will result in Hogan returning to WWE programming possibly early in the new year.

There is even talk of Hogan returning as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

NOTE: It's worth pointing out that we have been unable to confirm the above report as of right now. We should have an extensive update on this story on Monday morning, so until then, take the above information as strictly rumor.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Making up for being gone this weekend.nlWHc5X.jpg

heyman, punk, aj, axel

http://media.z104.com/a/67368183/phone-scam-john-cena.htm

yjKitoA.gif

WWE filed a copyright claim in response to satellite footage from last Monday's Raw that surfaced on YouTube and had the two videos removed.

Pre-Raw footage was leaked of the announcers preparing for the broadcast, which notably features Michael Cole acknowledging plans of a wrestler being put through his table later in the evening. In the other video, Big E Langston, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz are shown preparing for a WWE App segment, which features Ziggler using colorful language.