• Advertisement

Why do people thank...

People use the word gay all wrong. Before it meant homosexual it meant happy. Some people don't know how to use the word. A lot of people use gay as another word for stupid.Gay does not mean stupid. So when you ask is he gay you'll get a bunch of different answers. I don't like it when people call him gay as in homo, but if they mean gay as in happy then I don't care. Some people however do think that he is the homo kind of gay. We are all entitled to our opinions, there is no need to start a war over sexuality. Do I support it... not so much, but if someone is nice to me I'll be nice to them. Case closed. Sorry for my rant.  :P

Why do people thank Spongebob is g**? It's polite to thank. It's why people thank Spongebob's "h******uality. It's why people thank Spongebob is a baby show. We are thankful for everything. What's not to thank?

Sorry about that. With all seriousness, why do people call Spongebob g**? It's the point of masculinity, "trying to be cool," thinking that what you say is smart. Yeah, like that.

• Like 1

I hear people all the time call SB gay and some parents don't let them watch it because he's gay and think there kids are going to be gay from (I know a few families like this) I honestly don't think he is he's just a very optimistic sponge lol

He seems to be quite joyed to hear that he'll get married someday. We've seen him showing affection to both genders, like giving flowers to Sandy and his attitude towards Squidward. I say he's either Bisexual or just feminine.

Why do people thank Spongebob is g**? It's polite to thank. It's why people thank Spongebob's "h******uality. It's why people thank Spongebob is a baby show. We are thankful for everything. What's not to thank?

Sorry about that. With all seriousness, why do people call Spongebob g**? It's the point of masculinity, "trying to be cool," thinking that what you say is smart. Yeah, like that.

I like how you find homosexuality so offensive that you have to censor the very words.

I'm not thanking Spongebob for being gay because I want him to be in love with Spandy :)

Anyways, I don't really mind if anyone calls him gay because they have their defense. I mean, you get shots like this:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/uploads/photobucket/3ea04563c3ac96cebf3acd9b7f9a993d.jpg (please turn into photo, can't on this device.)

I'm not thanking Spongebob for being gay because I want him to be in love with Spandy :)

Anyways, I don't really mind if anyone calls him gay because they have their defense. I mean, you get shots like this:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/uploads/photobucket/3ed6ad5a22b19d096b6bf6c8c7b4e2b5.jpg (please turn into photo, can't on this device.)

trenchbilliesomg_zps3656b4db.jpg