• Advertisement

Why do people thank...

Why Do people thank SpongeBob is gay? I get mad people call him gay . Do you thank he is? I don't thank he is gay? Why do people thank SpongeBob is a baby show? I had this friend at school in May and he said SpongeBob is gay and called us baby cause we watch it I do not thank it is a bay show.

• Like 1
  • God Himself 1

Why Do people thank SpongeBob is gay? I get mad people call him gay . Do you thank he is? I don't thank he is gay? Why do people thank SpongeBob is a baby show? I had this friend at school in May and he said SpongeBob is gay and called us baby cause we watch it I do not thank it is a bay show.

Why are you mad? I thought Spongebob was in support of an attitude of gratitude.

yes but if Patrick was the mom it would be not right if a mom would go everywhere with out a shirt

Kid, SpongeBob is not gay. He's Asexual. Case Closed.

I don't mean to be rude, but when you're posting, could you please try to use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar? You don't have to be perfect (no one is :P), but a lot of your posts are very hard to understand.

As for the topic at hand: No, I don't think SpongeBob is gay, just kinda feminine, and that's mostly a product of his naivete. There are lots of people that think he is though.