• Advertisement

"Puff Mama" A Possible Double Personality of Mrs. Puff?

Cha

5THcnvt.jpg

pBhx5ZU.jpg

092aNLO.jpg

Remember that scene in No Free Rides where Mrs. Puff gets all serious? Seriously. I think we all really under estimate this quote but seriously, what did Mrs. Puff mean by that statement? We've all known that Mrs. Puff has a "Puff Mama" side of her that's rough around the edges. Examples are Wishing you Well when she wanted to be a "hot riding mama" and got a boat with hot rod flames. In the Boating School song she even belts out a number. You guys might think cars like this and how she acts is just what she likes, but could it be linked with someone else? In Demo. Doofus she becomes "The Huff" and completely goes for this other ego. She completely goes nuts and literally tries to kill SpongeBob. I know SpongeBob is completely annoying to her, but murder? Even at times Squidward hates SpongeBob with all his guts but has really never tried to kill him.

Could this murdering attack be linked to a past of this "old city"?

And what about Mr. Puff? We all know he sadly got turned into a lamp, but is it possible he knew about his wife's life and if so did Mrs. Puff anything to do with his human murder? Likely not, I just want to put this theory on the table to let you guys think it out.

Honestly, this is one of those times where you have to blank out because there is really no way of knowing what happened. I know it was probably used for comical gags in the first place, but it still upsets me a tiny bit when I think about it.

• Like 3

She's a robot from the future sends to prevent SpongeBob getting his license.

why can't there be a plot like that. D: 

If an episode focused on Puff Mama, I would die. <3 think of all the references they could make...

why can't there be a plot like that. D: 

If an episode focused on Puff Mama, I would die. <3 think of all the references they could make...

A lot of episodes are around her especially Doing Time. Of course it can't be completely SB free, even episodes focuses around Squidward have SB.

She does have a double personality, a proof of this is her behavior in No Free Rides where he acts aggressively towards Spongebob and then tries to steal his boat mobile. And of course, we can't forget about what she tried to do to Spongebob in Demolition Doofus, but it's just how she is.

• Like 1