• Advertisement

Clapwald

Aya♥

The awkward make out sesh. And the fact that some of the action sequences got mixed in with the dialogue so it looks like the characters are actually saying what's going on.

I wasn't trying when I wrote this.   I actually was watching the episode and writing down most of what they said, but added some Aya Spice

Episode 2: Go Kart Shit

The scene opens up to the Big Community's Local Park, showing most of the users building Go Karts.  It zooms in on Clapwald and Ayaeenie building their Shit Kart.

Clapwald: "Oh boy Ayaeenie, our Shit Kart is almost ready!  All weed need is one more wheel."

Ayaeenie:  "Arf!"  she walks up to where the wheel should be.

Clapwald picks up his blueprints and starts walking forward.  Showing in the background are CNFbert and Omair building their egg carton Shit Kart, Rick-Daisy building her flower Shit Kart, Wumbo making the safest/comfiest/gayest Shit Kart.  Clapwald finally after years of walking, reaches the wheel pile.

Johnny Jenkman (on stage):  "Hello there everybody!  Welcome to the Big Dick Go Kart!"

Crowd:  "Yay"

JJ:  "Whoever circles the park and reaches the finish line first, wins free ice cream!"

The crowd is confused and leaves the park immediately.

JJ: "The race will start in a couple of minutes!"

Clapwald looks at Ayaeenie:  "You hear that gurl?  We better go fast!"  Clapwald grabs a wheel and goes Super Sonic Speed, back to his kart, but he is distracted by Wumbo struggling with his kart, so he slows down.

Wumbo:  "Clapwald, buddy, could you help me out a minute?"

Clapwald:  "Wow! What a big dick Wumbo!"

Wumbo:  "Most certainly!  It's extra big to be extra painful.  This nice bouncy inner tube will give me extra, extra protection! After all, safety first!  Only, I'm having a bit of trouble blowing it up."

Clapwald:  "We can help you Wumbo!"

Clapwald and Ayaeenie both grab holes and start blowing in them.  The three proceed to blow, and blow as hard as they possible could.  Until finally the inner tube was blown up to its full size.

Clapwald:  "All done!

Wumbo (putting a goofy helmet on):  "Thanks guys."  Wumbo starts to lose his balance from the large helmet, "Woah!" he says as he starts tipping over.  He eventually waddles up into his shit kart.

Clapwald:  "Good luck Wumbo!"

Wumbo:  "Good luck to you."  he says while rolling away.

Clapwald:  "Gee Ayaeenie, I don't think we can beat Wumbo's huge dick, with our measly Shit Kart.  Back to the wheel."

Clapwald and Ayaeenie walk up to Rick-Daisy next.

Clapwald:  "Wow Rick-Daisy!  Your Shit Kart is beautiful.  Fuck you!"  Clapwald and Ayaeenie walk away.

The two stop next at the Egg Twins' Shit Kart.

CNF:  "Clapwald, oh Clapwald!  Could you give us a hand?"

Omair:  "Yes, yes please."

Clapwald:  "Wow fellas your egg carton sure looks like an egg carton."

CNF:  "Mhm, double steering FOR DOUBLE CONTROL! MUAHAHAHA!"

Omair:  "YES! YES! 2 WHEEL DRIVE!"

Clapwald:  "Whateva you egg heads."

CNF:  "I'll get you my pretty, and your little hotdog too!"

Clapwald and Ayaeenie finally get back to their Shit.

JJ:  "Attention everyone!  All Shit Karts to the starting line please!  The race is about to begin!"

Clapwald:  "Oh fuck gurl, we haven't done put that thar wheel on yet!"

JJ:  "Racers!  On your marks!"

Clapwald is quickly wrenching the wheel on.

Clapwald:  "Oh fuck! The wheel is crooked as fuck!"

Ayaeenie:  "Damn son!"

JJ:  "Get set!"

Clapwald, now panicking, is quickly trying to get the wheel off.

Clapwald:  "Fuck gurl, they're starting!  FUCK, MY HEART!"

Clapwald collapses to the ground, dropping the wheel.  Ayaeenie walks up to him and smells his body.  She stands up.

Ayaeenie:  "He's dead Jim."

JJ:  "Go, ho!  Get off my lawn you youngsters!"  Jenkman reaches into his snow body and pulls out a gun.  He shoots all the competitors, and hops into Wumbo's Dick

JJ:  "All is right in the world."

Rod Serling steps out from behind the stage

Rod:  "A crazy psychotic Snowman on the loose.  It's said he's from an entirely different universe.  That universe is known as, The Twilight Zone."

• Like 7