• Advertisement

Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" Video

Jellatine

Sigh... here we go.. so you probably have seen this already, if not, shield your eyes. So Miss Cyrus released herself one little video, and I'm still just in a state of awe at how far she's gone. Ok WE GET IT MILEY, you're all grown up! But this is just, ugh. And fine, if I try to see it with an artistic eye, I can see they were trying to do that style of 90's videos with all the randomness, but this just steps on vulgarity, and Miley, dear, you look so slutty that I got an STD just from looking at you. But well, just state your opinion here and what do you think she's trying to do or state. 

As for the song itself, nothing special, it's actually kind of boring, IMO. 

• Like 1

"you're so slutty looking that I got an STD from just looking at you"

This is one of those moments where I laugh out loud nonstop for no reason xD

But she doesn't even look "slutty", she's just freaking creepy. Get that makeup off you! O_O

tumblr_mdjfcnDrQL1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

She's being the girl-version of a douchebag. Not a bitch, an obnoxiously overt asshole. Like, if she took out the overtly sexual qualities of the video (and in the song) and focused more on that 3D ghost face (which I kinda liked lol), it wouldn't've been THAT bad. The song is meh, but better than a big ole dance song like I was expecting. 

God Miley....I tried to find the positives of this video because I was a fan of you during Hannah Montana. I really did try...but good god. She's acting like a little kid who gets the chance to do naughty things when their parents aren't looking. Which she is and that is how she's acting. It's not even Ke$ha or etc artists music videos. At least there they aren't forcing the scenes as much as her. All those punk rock tongue faces just make her look sillier and the twerking as well. And I actually don't mind her hair cut or that she wants to make a name for herself again, but this? Come on Miley, why did you have to follow the path of other Disney stars?

• Like 1

*watches video*

*Laughes uncontrollably at how stupid it is*

Bleh. Stop imitating EVERY OTHER SINGER ALIVE. This video is just hilarious at how horrible it is.

And SHE WAS CONSIDERED SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE? *Vomits and laughs at the same time*

After I saw how Miley Cyrus is now, I suddenly feel sorry for Lindsay Lohan. I am not joking.

Honestly the song specifically isn't the worst thing ever. If anything, the only reason I hate the song is because I hate Miley Cyrus and the god-awful music video. I think she's more devoted to twerking than her music.

Actual song - 5/10

Music Video - 0/10

Miley Cyrus - -10/10