• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros. 4

terminoob

I have the demo for the 3DS and so far its pretty good. You can only play as certain characters though.

Glad they added more characters. I'm pretty happy that they brought Falco back since he's my most used character in the SSB series. Also, I'm looking forward to those new Fire Emblem characters that they added, like Lucina and Robin, etc.

I have the demo for the 3DS and so far its pretty good. You can only play as certain characters though.

Glad they added more characters. I'm pretty happy that they brought Falco back since he's my most used character in the SSB series. Also, I'm looking forward to those new Fire Emblem characters that they added, like Lucina and Robin, etc.

Yeah, it plays really well. I was a little skeptical of the 3DS version, but after playing the demo I think it'll turn out just fine.

I downloaded the 3DS Demo, and my god the fighting felt so boring. Perhaps the Wii U version will be better?

Well it is called a "demo" for a reason. :P

Only a few more hours til I get my hands on the game to see for myself. I know the Wii U version will be better, but I think the 3DS version will be great.

Double posting but I have a minor complaint. The screen is too small for the arena to zoom out like it does. It's a rather bothersome eye sore. Otherwise, the game play itself is as great as one would expect from the Smash Bros franchise. Charizard, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Wii Fit Trainer are probably my favorites of the new characters....oh and Mega Man's final smash is great.

I think I understand why the screen looks small, they had to compress the game in order to fit the 3DS's limitations. You can see the differences in the trailer, like the characters being outlined, etc.

Obviously crushing but what I meant was that the 3DS version does the same zoom out maneuver the console versions do which doesn't work out well because that means the already limited view becomes even more microscopic.

So when does the Wii U version comes out?

Not for another month or so.  Before the holidays is what Nintendo has been saying, but as far as I know, no specific launch date has been set yet.