• Advertisement

Bill Nye: The Science Guy

SG19

Spoiler
I hate it. Bill Nye is an obnoxious douche and the random sound effects and repetitive dialogue don't help.
440601.png Just kidding 428899.gif He isn't obnoxious IMO. A bit of a clown, yes, but if that's how you perceive him, then whatevz.

We watch a few of these videos in science class. He's... alright. (We always took notes, which always annoyed me.) D:< But get this, I was listening to the background music. In one of the episodes sometimes I heard Spongebob background music in there. Yeah, I was surprised. 428899.gif

Again, today, we saw Bill Nye and I heard the title card music for the Spongebob episode "Spy Buddies". Sorry, I just really wanted to point that out lol.

Well, with that being said, I would have to agree with everyone here. He can really be a clown at some times but he makes science more entertaining. Usually science bores me.

They semi-spoofed Time Warp.

Bill Nye, you just gained 1000 70s points. It would be 1,000,000 but the spoof kinda sucked.

Look up "There's Science In Music" or "Bill Nye Time Warp Spoof" on youtube to find the spoof. 893573.gif