• Advertisement

Windows 8 or Mac OS X?

Guest Long Timmy

Guest Long Timmy

I GOTS TO KNOW!!! lol Anyways, here's what I want on your review:

- The look and feel (5 sentences, be descriptive)

- First impressions (Can be brief, but try to show description. What did you think you would gain from having this OS? Did you gain as desired?)

- How it feels now (Is it comfortable? Do you feel like this is the OS for you? This one should be 7-10 sentences, I want details)

- Does it change the way you look at technology? (Have you felt a change in the way you perceive electronics?)

Guest Long Timmy

Windows XP

Please do look at how your reply should be organized, as I believe I mentioned it in the topic.

o um..

Windows 8 =

- Awesome

- Cool

- Fluent

- Fast

- Beautiful

(don't use Windows 8 I use 7!)

(don't use it once again)

I think it will change technology because it's fast, fluent, works with XBOX, has good GUI/Metro UI/Start Screen, and some other stuff.

Guest Long Timmy

Alright, I'll make this brief because Invader ZIM is on.

Windows 8's look may vary upon user. The new interface are hated by some, and praised by others. I, for one, hate it. Not only does it retract from that of Windows 7 in every way possible. I've been using Windows 8 for over a year now, and I have to admit I feel like burning it to get a MAC. Also, the price tag. Cheap. Need I say why? So, although I did not exactly go with my own rules (Invader ZIM is on), I really wanted to point this out. So, any other points of view would be great.

EDIT: Spent some time on a Mac. It was a horrible experince. Windows is better. Still, the clear winner here is Linux. :P

I'm pretty sure we already have a topic for this, but okay.

Mac OS X over anything. The most polished system in the world, by far the best, and just overall stellar operating system. Windows has so many problems; Mountain Lion is so much better than Windows 8. Windows 8 a cluttered mess of crap, honestly.

Maybe I'm saying this because Macs are pretty much the only computers we have (except for my laptop which runs Windows Vista) but I think Mac OS X rules over all. It is:

- Beautiful-looking

- Extremely user friendly while still appealing to professionals

- Much more secure than Windows (less viruses)

- Mind-blowingly powerful, especially on the newest iMacs.

The only downside is that it's expensive, but you can avoid the price tag by just building your own computer.

(By the way, here's a hilariously negative review of Windows 8. I urge you to read it, the guy actually has some good points.)