• Advertisement

[1st] Teams Contest: 1-100

Shark Tale

The first Teams contest will be in this thread starting tonight at 8 PM EST, hosted by teenj12! The game will be "1-100". Be sure to work together with teammates and get them involved! Whichever Team wins gets a point to their scoreboard and 10,000 doubloons to their team bank.

• Like 1

Agree with SOF above me. Why not just SB Trivia? (Then again, that's the Xat games.)

SB Trivia is kind of too basic - and we have various other SB games for SB Trivia like Jeopardy anyways.

We're just trying different games each week. No harm in that.

Also, yes, it does sound easy, but it won't entirely be - we'll be giving small clues, but it won't be ridiculously easy.

Sadly, teenj couldn't host due to internet issues, but I have it covered. How does this work?

You have 5 minutes to answer, and you must PM me the answers. The more team members that PM me the correct answers, the more points your team gets. You CAN use the internet if you want. Simple, right? Also, as a bonus, everyone who plays will get 1000db, along with 10,000 Team Doubloons to the winning team.

So without further ado, let's begin!

Scoreboard:

GGs: 0

KKs: 0

JHs: 0

SBs: 0

Question 1: This number is between 1 and 20, and subtracting 5 from 20 equals this number.

Again, PM me your answers.