• Advertisement

Disneyland or Walt Disney World?

Macseed

So... which one?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one seems better?

• Disney World: Bigger, more to do, and is a time-killer
    • Disneyland: Nostalgic, better weather, near many tourist spots?

When it comes to Disney Parks, most of America is split between both parks. I've done a lot of research, and I find some people like DL, while others liked WDW. Disneyland, and Walt Disney World. Some people claim Walt Disney World has so much more; others says Disneyland is near other parks. What do you guys think?

Me? Hands down Disneyland! This may be biased, since I've gone to Disneyland a lot compared to WDW, but I believe so.

-Disneyland has better weather. Most of these topics from sites find that Florida is awfully humid. Disneyland usually is in the sun.

-Disneyland has nostalgia. Walt Disney actually saw this place come to life. He was close to the park and he gave DL that... special touch. He did work on WDW, but he didn't live to see it. WDW does have Magic Kingdom, but the park focuses less on the classics and more on the experience. Also, Disneyland has a lot of the Fantasyland rides WDW doesn't have. In WDW, where is Alice in Wonderland? Or Mr. Toad? How about Snow White's Scary Adventures?

-Disneyland isn't as crowded, people-wise. Disney World is crowded and a lot of lines are big. Disneyland's lines usually are short. Like on Winnie-The-Pooh, I rode it twice while my group was on Splash Mountain.

Soo...

• Like 1

Natural Park > Theme Park

and I have been to both once, and if I had to be honest, my experience was better in WDW.

I remember when my psychopath dad didn't let us use the restroom the whole time there as a punishment... and it was humidas hell so we had to drink so much water.

In WDW, we relaxed, USED THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM, and there was only one fight. :D

• Like 1

lol Disneyland is way better. The parks are right next to each other, it's got many nostalgic rides Walt Disney himself saw as they rised up from that old Orange Grove in Anahiem(I apologize if I didn't spell that correctly :P). Plus, when I went there last summer, the last day I literally CRIED because I was leaving. It was that magically to me, and a way better experience for me. And the fact that my last trip to the Magic Kingdom in Florida wasn't that fun since we got on only 6 rides :P

• Like 1

I've never been to Disneyland because it's on the other side of the country and Disney World is much closer. That's probably how most people decide on which one to go to.

Have you ever even been to Disney World, Max? Because if you're only going by what other people said, you can't accurately judge it in comparison to Disneyland, which you have been to.

• Like 1

I've never been to Disneyland because it's on the other side of the country and Disney World is much closer. That's probably how most people decide on which one to go to.

Have you ever even been to Disney World, Max? Because if you're only going by what other people said, you can't accurately judge it in comparison to Disneyland, which you have been to.

Yes, I've gone to WDW before. I went when I was around 7 because my Grandpa had an expo in Orlando at the time.

• Like 1