• Advertisement

Regular Time

Ron

Wait, is this gonna be a real forum? And if so, will it be connected to SBU in any way?

Er... yes. xD What did you think this was? :P

And no, it will have nothing to do with SBU. This is a completely different/separated project.

This is a message. For iDylan.

We have waited since March 1st, It is now March 2nd, and there is still no Regular Time.

We have decided to take action.

Everyday, when Regular Time does not open, someone will die

Starting with this user

And if you think this is funny, i'll tell you what I think is funny.

Man-Eating Nematodes on this user's face.

You have 24 hours.

Have a good day.

• Like 1

I'm just gonna post what IDylan has said on SBM.

Apologies for the delay, everyone.

Regular Time has been completed since mid-February; however, several issues have prolonged its release. It shall be released soon. Several people have already been allowed in, and I'm sure they can agree when I say that it really is a great piece of art. The best way to appreciate the website is on a large screen. It's a social canvas.

• Like 1

Again, I reiterate my apology for the delay. The project has been complete for some time, and it has been a matter of technical issues. However, I can say with confidence now that the project is in its final stages and is ready to be released to the public! Several people have already been allowed into it (ssj4gogita4, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, Abney, SpongeFifi, terminoob, Clappy, and various others), and I'm sure they can vouch for me when I say it's a very colorful (or should I say... candyful... coolio.gif... sorry, bad pun). The site is best viewed on a larger monitor so that you can see more of the art, but any size will do the site justice.

Regular Time will be launching April 14, 2013! :)

• Like 2