• Advertisement

who do you think Squidward hates more spongebob or patrick.

thienqui

I gotta agree with everyone else. Patrick does seem to annoy Squidward in dumber ways, for example Restraining SpongeBob. But SpongeBob is the guy that regularly annoys him to the point where Squidward would jump off a cliff. If Patrick annoyed Squidward more, maybe he would be more of a pain. But in this case Patrick doesn't.

Actually, you know whaT? Squidward BARELY appreciates Spongebob. He purely hates Patrick for being so stupid. He is annoyed by yellow dude more though.

SpongeBob annoys Squidward, but Squidward doesn't like that Patrick is stupid too.

Definitely SpongeBob. I mean he also has to work with the guy along with being his next door neighbor. But I think Squidward would be most satisfied if both of them were out of his life for good.

Definitely Spongebob, though from that one flashback on how Spongebob moved in, it seems Patrick was around longer, or at least, the rock was. :P

I mean, Patrick's dumb and fairly annoying, but he's harmless by himself...mostly. Nah, it's Spongebob who drives Squidward to Insanity and criminal acts. Not that I don't still like them both.