• Advertisement

151b. Love That Squid

Jjs Goodman

At least nothing has happened to indicate that Squilivia definitively WON'T be showing up again, so it's in the realm of possibility to say that it CAN happen again! :) After all, people thought that Bubble Bass would only be known for his two appearances in season one; "Pickles," and "F.U.N.", but lo and behold!!!! :o After a LONG hiatus, he popped up again (apparently having lost a LOT of HEEL personality) in "Plankton's Good Eye," so if Bubble Bass can come back after an exceptionally long break, it's certainly not out of the question for Squilivia to come back! B) Enough said! ;)

I really liked this episode and I thought this episode was better than "New Fish in Town" episode. It's not one of the best episodes of this season actually because some parts were boring and this episode could have been much funnier but It's still a great episode. To be honest, I thought Squilvia will leave Squidward forever after the end but she didn't. I'm glad Squidward was happy at the end. I hope we see Squilvia in new episodes and I hope she is still with Squidward. In my opinion, SpongeBob was funny in this episode and It's good to hear SpongeBob's "I'm Ready" catchphrase again. There were some funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob dressing up like a Squilvia and Patrick having a crush on him (he doesn't know that she is actually SpongeBob), SpongeBob being allergic to tulips and the ending. It's another season 7 episode that worth your time. 9/10