Wumbo

Okay, the answer was Silent Night!

Final Score

CNF: 17

Maxwell: 11

kevin_ng: 4

JCM: 4

Aquatic Nuggets: 1

Congrats, CNF! You win the first of the 10 Trivia contests! Once Santa's Workshop is up and running, you'll be getting a special prize.

Be sure to come tomorrow for the next one! Anyway, I gotta see the last episode of iCarly (don't judge), so payce!

• Like 2

So the real Round 2 will be tonight (12/7) at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST. Sorry for the later timing but it fits with my work schedule atm since I get off at 8.

The topic for this round will be Christmas Who trivia.

The same rules apply as always, but to refresh the memories of everyone here go to Page 1 in the first post. :P

Oh and don't forget, PM Clappy, not Wumbo.

So the real Round 2 will be tonight (12/7) at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST. Sorry for the later timing but it fits with my work schedule atm since I get off at 8.

The topic for this round will be Christmas Who trivia.

The same rules apply as always, but to refresh the memories of everyone here go to Page 1 in the first post. :P

Oh and don't forget, PM Clappy, not Wumbo.

Sorry, can't make it D: I have a school thing. :( dammit

I'm on my break at work but just a reminder that five more hours until Trivia Contest 2.

Oh and CNF, just letting you know that you will be getting your prize soon. Hopefully, Santa's Secret Workshop is near completion.

• Like 1

I'm on my break at work but just a reminder that five more hours until Trivia Contest 2.

Oh and CNF, just letting you know that you will be getting your prize soon. Hopefully, Santa's Secret Workshop is near completion.

Thanks Claps.

Let's bring on the competition baby B)

May Round 2 commence! A little reminder of how these games are played:

10 questions will be asked in this thread, each of which you have 5 minutes to answer. In those 5 minutes, you must PM me your answer. The first 5 people to get it right within 5 minutes will win points! 5 for the first person, 4 for the second, and so on. (If only 4 get it within the time limit, it's 4 for the first, 3 for the second, etc.)

At the end, the person with the most points gets to pick out a prize from a special new feature being installed for Christmas on SBC. In the interest of fairness, the same person cannot win twice in a row. So CNF, you will not win this round, however you are allowed to participate since there will be a grand grand prize winner after all ten rounds are finished for a very special reward.

ANYWHO LET THE GAMES BEGIN

QUESTION 1 of 10:

Let's start off with a simple one, shall we?

1. What is the name of the most familiar song of the special?

And only CNF got it this time.

Christmas

The Complete 2nd Season

Nick Picks Holiday

The First 100 Episodes (episode 28)

10 Happiest Moments

Those are five of the copies it is on. :P

CNF - 4

SG - 2

Aqua - 1

Question 3:

Which special recurring character debuted in this episode?