• Advertisement

175. It's A SpongeBob Christmas!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: Don't be a jerk, it's Christmas!
    • 4/5 Stars: Santa has his jolly little eyes on me!
    • 3/5 Stars: SpongeBob, you may end up on my naughty list.
    • 2/5 Stars: You get coal.
    • 1/5 Stars: This episode is on my naughty list.

510xrbotSsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's A SpongeBob Christmas Review -

I really loved this special. The characters all looked really cool in CGI animation. I loved the overall story. I felt that it stayed true to the song it was based off. The music was really well done, especially the "Don't Be A Jerk, Its Christmas". Squidward was hilarious in the special. With the "Go Away" Christmas lights and how he claimed he wasn't home, but he kind of blew his cover by talking, although SpongeBob fell for it xD. I knew SB would be immune to the Jerktonium. By the way, that stuff looks really cool. The scene with Pearl squirting out water was just hilarious.

Didn't particularly care for the Patchy scenes, but I found a few of them to be humorous, such as the fork in the road scene and Patchy imagining that he saw Santa Claus, but it was actually a beast. I lol'd at the end with Patrick trying to kidnap Santa Claus :P. So I can't really compare "Its A SpongeBob Christmas" and "Christmas Who?" . Both were amazing in their own right. This special definitely got more media attention, because of it airing on CBS, which I think is pretty cool. I wonder if something like that would happen again in the future.

Overall, definitely one of the best SpongeBob specials in my opinion and just absolutely entertaining :D .

10/10

510xrbotSsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's A SpongeBob Christmas Review -

I really loved this special. The characters all looked really cool in clay-motion. I loved the overall story. I felt that it stayed true to the song it was based off. The music was really well done, especially the "Don't Be A Jerk, Its Christmas". Squidward was hilarious in the special. With the "Go Away" Christmas lights and how he claimed he wasn't home, but he kind of blew his cover by talking, although SpongeBob fell for it xD. I knew SB would be immune to the Jerktonium. By the way, that stuff looks really cool. The scene with Pearl squirting out water was just hilarious.

Didn't particularly care for the Patchy scenes, but I found a few of them to be humorous, such as the fork in the road scene and Patchy imagining that he saw Santa Claus, but it was actually a beast. I lol'd at the end with Patrick trying to kidnap Santa Claus :P. So I can't really compare "Its A SpongeBob Christmas" and "Christmas Who?" . Both were amazing in their own right. This special definitely got more media attention, because of it airing on CBS, which I think is pretty cool. I wonder if something like that would happen again in the future.

Overall, definitely one of the best SpongeBob specials in my opinion and just absolutely entertaining :D .

10/10

Fixed for u.

Pretty cool!!!! B) Definitely felt like one of the earlier Season one through Three episodes for me; nice pacing, not too fast, not too slow; songs that actually fit within the plot and move the story forward, gags that aren't overused and are funny, and I actually liked how Spongebob is now suddenly able to breathe in Sandy's tree dome with no problem. Only minor gripes is that despite Pearl and Mrs. Puff appearing, they don't get any lines! And it would've been nice to see Squidward get a little bit more into the Christmas spirit. But I still think this is a Christmas holiday special equal in greatness to "Christmas Who?" :D I'd give it a solid 10/10! ^_^ Enough said! ;)

Pretty cool!!!! B) Definitely felt like one of the earlier Season one through Three episodes for me; nice pacing, not too fast, not too slow; songs that actually fit within the plot and move the story forward, gags that aren't overused and are funny, and I actually liked how Spongebob is now suddenly able to breathe in Sandy's tree dome with no problem. Only minor gripes is that despite Pearl and Mrs. Puff appearing, they don't get any lines! And it would've been nice to see Squidward get a little bit more into the Christmas spirit. But I still think this is a Christmas holiday special equal in greatness to "Christmas Who?" :D I'd give it a solid 10/10! ^_^ Enough said! ;)

I never even notice that... and now I only give it a 9.5/10. mellow.png

Aww, I loved this episode!! Felt like I was watching one of those old Rudolph the Reindeer Christmas specials. The opening was a meh for me, cuz I would have liked if they either have used the same one as Christmas Who, or a Claymation one, like I didn't get the kids voices being different.... the animation was overly cute and neat looking. All the textures and the way it flowed looked quite good. The story line was silly but entertaining, yes there are many plotholes but I'll let it slide since it's SpongeBob, and things there have never made that much sense there :P I got really excited when "Don't be a Jerk, it's Christmas" started playing, guess I forgot the episode was based on that song xD The sequence during it was pretty good. Overall I give this episode an A and I can't wait to watch it again :)

the second XMAS REVIEW!

anyway I loved this episode. Definitely one of the best of Season 8, although Christmas Who? was better. Amazing episode tho. 9.5/10

Ok this is my fav episode of all time to be honest i love post-movie and pre-movie episodes but honestly this episode reminded me of the rudolph special obviously because of the genuine  christmas special feels of a christmas special and the style of   stop motion and custom character models it felt like a great episode overall 1 of best  post-1st movie episodes

I would rate this 10/10 im not lying i think this is a very good episode theres minor flaws which in my opinion dont effect the episode quality of it   :D