• Advertisement

The Current State of the Xat

Ron

Since its creation, the Xat has proven to be a difficulty to control. Recently, the Xat became its own independent branch of SpongeBob Universe, with its own staff and rules. For example, any misdoings on the Xat that resulted in a punishment do not carry over to SBC as they used to. I appointed ExKizuna the Head of the Xat not too long ago. Unfortunately, this was not a good fit and Ex will no longer be serving as the Head.

The Xat has revamped its rules, and they will not be as lenient. The staff includes myself, Aquatic Nuggets, and JCM. Everyone is guests, and will be promoted to members when they are deemed deserving of the rank.

Thank you; hopefully this puts an end to the mismanagement, dictatorship, and constant fighting that we've seen on the Xat.

• Like 7

I have one little statement to say, and if you weren't on the XAT, then you haven't heard this.

I was not To_Lurk_Or_Not_To_Lurk. I was never any of these people. Whoever the hell this was

was either trying to impersonate me or he was Lurker or something. I wasn't any of these people,

this is the truth.