• Advertisement

The Call Of Duty Series

70s

So I am excited. In a hour and a half, I will have Black Ops II in my hands. Now I wait patiently as the Elastics, the Wumbos, and all the other vocal not CoD fans that I already know of make their puns while I enjoy campaign mode and multiplayer zombies!

#HatersGonnaHate

:P

I've had it for a while, but I've been playing Black Ops II a lot. This being the first CoD I've ever owned, the game's great. I hate the lag and the lag compensation on this. As for the storyline, it can get boring, but I'm playing it to see what happens to Raul and her poor sister.

The first Black Ops have the best story line, while Modern Warfare 1,2,3 have the good overall story.

About multiplayer? F that thing, it's only for n00bz and nolifer

...What's nolifier?

...What's nolifier?

(I'm going to assume the "multiplayer" is online play because I don't think anyone campaign has a multiplayer/who the hell would play campaign on multiplayer when you can play online)

It's basically someone who spends lots of time on either the game as a whole or one aspect of it, and you can usually tell a "nolifer" straight away by looking at their levels or hours logged (on an MMO it's usually the people with all levels maxed, or close to it, and all quests completed or something along those lines; games like CoD or TF2 would be hours logged). It's said a lot toward people who play MMOs a lot because in order to actually be good at MMOs you have to dedicate a lot of time toward them. On average, I'd say nolifers spend at least 10 hours a day on the game.

That said, people who play CoD online are in no way "nolifers". They're just people playing a game that was designed to have fantastic online play (it's repetitive yes, but "if it ain't broke don't fix it"). Yeah the people who are ranked really high worldwide are probably nolifers, but the average person isn't.

Also, saying it's for "n00bz" as well as "nolifers" is... not right at all. More people play online than single player because online is fun as hell; I don't think I know anyone who buys a CoD game for the campaign (yes, the campaign is fun, but everyone I've ever talked to that plays video games has bought CoD for the online play). Online's for everyone, not just beginners (n00bz) and professionals (nolifers).

• Like 1

Call of Duty Ghosts so far is pretty good.  I like the story...a lot.  I'm way too attached to the dog Riley though.

So I'm not disappointed by this game like so many of my friends seem to.