• Advertisement

Scaredy Pants vs. Ghoul Fools

Ron

Best Halloween Episode  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Scaredy Pants or Ghoul Fools?

• Scaredy Pants
    • Ghoul Fools

Ghoul Fools, because I found it a lot more entertaining and funny. Also, it did a much better job with characters. Scaredy Pants was good, but people like Squidward and Sandy didn't get much attention.

Scaredy Pants is a bit more of a classic for meh. I'm not saying Ghoul Fools sucks (it was a quite good episode) but Scaredy Pants was and always be a classic.

And it introduced the Flying Dutchman!

Scaredy Pants is a bit more of a classic for meh. I'm not saying Ghoul Fools sucks (it was a quite good episode) but Scaredy Pants was and always be a classic.

And it introduced the Flying Dutchman!

It's no contest, Scardey Pants is a classic. Sure Ghoul Fools is enjoyable, but Scardey Pants is just a plain classic hands down.

...Now excuse me while I go SHAVE ME DOWN AND MAKE ME ROUND! :P

This is how I feel. I loved Ghoul Fools, but Scaredy Pants still has that nostalgic feel to it.

I'm also a sucker for any Halloween episode of any show; Ghoul Fools felt Halloween-y, but it's never specifically stated that this is all taking place on Halloween.

Ghoul Fools is a very good episode. Scaredy Pants is a very good episode. However, I feel Scaredy Pants wins out for the simple reason that it can communicate a simple story in 11 minutes, while Ghoul Fools needs 22 to tell it's story. They are both good, but SP is more to the point than GF. They are still both very good episodes. The void scene in GF made me laugh out loud. :P

I actually prefer Ghost Host (the Season 4 Halloween episode) to both of these episodes, though. :P

Ghoul Fools is a very good episode. Scaredy Pants is a very good episode. However, I feel Scaredy Pants wins out for the simple reason that it can communicate a simple story in 11 minutes, while Ghoul Fools needs 22 to tell it's story. They are both good, but SP is more to the point than GF. They are still both very good episodes. The void scene in GF made me laugh out loud. :P

I actually prefer Ghost Host (the Season 4 Halloween episode) to both of these episodes, though. :P

You do?! xD I like Ghost Host, but it's so much less Halloween-y than Ghoul Fools and Scaredy Pants.

Well, I think that's actually a plus to Ghoul Fools; SP is very simple, and thus does not require a larger time slot. GF has a more complicated plot, and I absolutely love that. SB needs more episodes like Ghoul Fools, actually. :P

Perhaps Season 4 didn't have a Halloween episode?

This.

In my mind, Scaredy Pants is the only true Halloween episode, although I suppose Ghoul Fools can be considered one, just because all of the elements are there.