• Advertisement

Octerror Fest 2012

Ron

Hey all ---

The second annual Octerror Fest is quickly approaching (occurring through the entirety of October). What we have planned is, simply put, gorgeous. Last year, Octerror Fest consisted of a skin, one moving screening, and a few games. That was about it. However, this year, instead of 20 active users, we have nearly 60. Not only will Octerror Fest itself be chock full of features, we are also debuting several completely new (and custom) features that will be announced on a later date.

What I will say now is the following:

• Octerror Fest 2012 will run from October 1, 2012 to October 31, 2012.
  • We have something for you to do every single day of the month except for the 3rd, 9th, and the 11th.
  • This will be a completely festive event, devoid of personal issues (members of the SB Wiki, SB Fanon Wiki, and SBM will be invited).
  • Halloween music will be playing in the background (this can paused).
  • There will be a total of four movie screenings, on each Friday of the month.
  • The third Xat Games will take place during Octerror Fest.

Of course, bringing you a quality, fun event can sometimes require financial support from the Community, and in this case, it does. All we're trying to raise is $20 (half of what we were raising last time for the server); we can get this done in a snap if three more people donate $5 each. Every dollar counts towards our goal, and you won't regret it.

Now, for everything else, you'll have to wait until October! :D

• Like 4

I'm sorry... I can't donate much. I'm not sure if I'll be present for things like the xat games. When is that happening?

Octerror Fest's entire calendar will be revealed tomorrow. :) However, because October 1st happens to fall on a Monday, things might not start rolling until I get home. xD