• Advertisement

SandyxPatrick

Cha

I actually kind of like this ship. They seem to get on each other's nerves quite a lot. Plus heh Patrick is the only actually person who has sort of kissed Sandy, in Bubble Troubles. I could see this couple work if there already wasn't Spandy.

Oh and while your here, watch dis.

KtOfIWUm6ko

One of the best A(nimated)MV's ever.

No seriously. No clip show, no stock Spongebob music video clips, no overused Band Geeks/Sweet Victory footage, it's one of those music videos that have a special amount of other clips and actually works.

• Like 1

OH MEH GAWSH. BEST SPONGEBOB SHIP EVER.

I think they're so adorable. :3 They sort of remind me of PB&J (Pam and Jim) from The Office; Sandy and Patrick both are light-hearted, and they're so cute. MUCH better than Spandy, IMO.

SpongeBob shouldn't do ships. However I do wish Sandy and Patrick would interact a LOT more, because their minimal interaction sessions are pure gold. And it's better than Spandy.

But, I admit, Patrick and Sandy would be SOOOOOOO cute.

Yeah I wouldn't say I love this couple, it's more of shipping in a joking way usually for me. I really do wish they could have more interactions though like tvguy said. Maybe we could have another I Had An Accident where Patrick and Sandy are working together.

Yeah I wouldn't say I love this couple, it's more of shipping in a joking way usually for me. I really do wish they could have more interactions though like tvguy said. Maybe we could have another I Had An Accident where Patrick and Sandy are working together.

In general, I think we'll start seeing more interactions between other characters, and not the usual SpongeBob/Patrick/Squidward, SpongeBob/Squidward/Mr. Krabs episodes we always see.

In general, I think we'll start seeing more interactions between other characters, and not the usual SpongeBob/Patrick/Squidward, SpongeBob/Squidward/Mr. Krabs episodes we always see.

From what I've seen, they have uppered group episodes, which is a step in the right direction. :)

• Like 2

From what I've seen, they have uppered group episodes, which is a step in the right direction. :)

Yeah, definitely. I think cast-centric episodes are so much better than episodes that only focus on a certain portion of the cast.

• Like 1

Yeah, definitely. I think cast-centric episodes are so much better than episodes that only focus on a certain portion of the cast.

Home Sweet Rubble was good. And Ghoul Fools is way better than the Season 1 Halloween special. (What was it's name? :P )