• Advertisement

SBC Monthly Episode Club - *Sign Up*

Sabre

As the weekly club is officially dead. I think it would be interesting to allow members to actually watch the episode, write a review (A few paragraphs or so, include framegrabs and a grade etc.) then on the first of each month, post your review and discuss and argue about the episode with other members...

Hopefully more people will volunteer and keep up as it should be a lot more interesting...

(If you'd like to be part of this then just say so here by stating something like "I'm in" or "Sabre is so clever" :P)

Already Signed Up...

*Unlimitedcha

*teenj12

*jjsthekid

*webizoid345

*13tehcat

*ooooooofy

*JCM

*iDylan

*Michaelmn

Well I was aiming for the first person (which would be Unlimitedcha) to choose an episode and post the choice on September 1st so people can go watch it and review it for October 1st (giving everyone enough time to get the review done, add their favorite quotes, give a fairly in-depth opinion and what not). How does that sound?

Great choice, that should provide some great discussion - I'm sure many people will either really like this one or strongly dislike it. Everyone should re-watch the episode and write a decent amount about it before posting the review on October the 1st

Can we post the reviews now? If so..

That's No Lady:

A decent episode. I thought it was pretty funny with the "GET OUT OF TOWN!" guy, though everyone obsessing over Patricia did get kind of tiresome after a while, though not as much as some other gags. Squidward and Mr. Krabs shocked to find out it was Patrick was really funny tho.

Grade: B+

That's No Lady

The beginning was slow a little bit, but the whole reason that Patrick thought someone was going to run him out of town was amusing. It had funny parts here and there. I especially liked when Patrick was packing up SpongeBob's clothes I find it suprising how Larry kept on calling Patricia SpongeBob's girlfriend. Like jjs said the Mr. Krabs and Squidward obsession got a little old. Overall, it was pretty good.

B+