• Advertisement

Becoming a Good Noodle or Krusty Krusher is now free

box

A new keynote: Becoming a Krusty Krusher or Good Noodle is now free!

You may use IBEconomy to become one.

Customers, if you aren't a GN or KK, this is your chance!

If that's how it's going to be now, those of us who paid for these wonderful privileges deserve a full refund.

Why? If you were to buy an iPad for $599, and the price was reduced to $399 the next day, they wouldn't give you your two-hundred extra dollars back.

Why? If you were to buy an iPad for $599, and the price was reduced to $399 the next day, they wouldn't give you your two-hundred extra dollars back.

Nicely said.

The funny thing is that I was the first person who became a GN (or KK) for free - although I didn't know that you had to pay for this earlier.

And that's why I'm boycotting Apple.

makes no sense now...who deleted teenj, Wumbo & my post?

i know this whole GN/KK is free thing is just unfair. when we had GN introduced back last year. it was 5.000dbs (as well with KK). but now it's free. i say the people had paid 5.000dbs must be refund.

makes no sense now...who deleted teenj, Wumbo & my post?

i know this whole GN/KK is free thing is just unfair. when we had GN introduced back last year. it was 5.000dbs (as well with KK). but now it's free. i say the people had paid 5.000dbs must be refund.

This. My post was also deleted. This idea should be trashed. We should get a refund. I don't even know why they were made free in the first place. And was this even consulted with the staff?