• Advertisement

Olive Colored Lady Fish

Cha

I have been interested in this character for a while, she looks a lot like Frankie Billy (his name on the wikia, not sure if it's exact though). Maybe they could be related.

She has appeared in the dream of SpongeBob in Blackened Sponge and the Clash of Triton. From what I know, she doesn't have a name.

lady.png

lady2.png

Frankie Billy:

frankiebilly.jpg

Discuss this character!

Maybe Frankie Billy's a transvestite.

Just kidding. :P

Or am I...? :mellow:

I laughed more than I should've. :P Anyways, I think she is too minor of a character to have a name, but was just put in there to get the storyline plot rolling, ya know?

It kinda reminds of that guy from PIzza Delivery: a palette swap of Tom/the Chocolate Guy and has the palette of Frank(named in Dying for Pie), I'd call him Frank Thomas. Frankie Billy could use some more love.

Is that...the NBC logo?

It all makes sense now...Frankie is the foreign counterpart to Billy! That NBC logo would only to be legit if it were in a foreign country! Then again, it was a dream. Plus, her portrait from Clash of Triton has no logo at all, Frankie strikes again! If I'm right, Billy is the Americanized counterpart to Frankie, since that dream Spongebob had never happened, as if Spongebob was dreaming about being aside from his own country origin! If Billy and Frankie are completely different, it could also mean that Billy was apparently wearing a wig during Clash of Triton. Could it be true?...NAH!

• Like 1

Well I was too lazy to find a picture of her from Blackened Sponge so I found a website (pretty sure it was foreign) where they had the episode and just cropped it in paint. As for Frankie Billy, I think that's his whole name. :P

Maybe Frankie Billy's a transvestite.

Just kidding. :P

Or am I...? :mellow:

It looks like he had a sex change in "Blackened Sponge" and finally got boob implants in "Triton's Revenge."

Maybe (s)he should marry the high-pitched voiced Fred from "No Nose Knows."

It looks like he had a sex change in "Blackened Sponge" and finally got boob implants in "Triton's Revenge."

Maybe (s)he should marry the high-pitched voiced Fred from "No Nose Knows."

Wow. I wonder how much that costed him/her...

Anyone know the ratio of American currency to whatever they use in Bikini Bottom? :D