• Advertisement

075a. Squidtastic Voyage

Jjs Goodman

Like Wumbo said, the plot was great and it really was unique on it's own. I liked how Squidward came into the Treedome with a helmet, we really don't see much of that. There were funny moments with Squidward and Patrick a like. I liked the dancing the beginning of this episode as well and how the French Narrator was also in it. The ending where Patrick said, "Squidward, the toilets backed up again!" or something like that reminded me of Krusty Towers.

Overall 8.9/10

I honestly like this episode alot. This is one of the very few episodes I let Squid Abuse slide past my clutches. Many people find this episode gross, but I like the plot, and the jokes were pretty well-executed. While I admit it was kinda weird at points, I still liked it. This episode is known for having one of the biggest continuity errors in the history of Spongebob, as the episodes ends with.....Spongebob..and..Patrick...stuck....inside...Squidward. And in That's No Lady, (the next episode) they're all fine and dandy. Maybe some doctors cut open Squidward I don't know. Anyways, I quite liked this episode TBH

This episode is one of my favorite season 4 episodes. I know this episode was gross but gross parts didn't bother me actually. In my opinion this episode was very funny and well-writen. Squidward kicking Sandy and then Squidward saying "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not in control of my actions" was the funniest part of this episode. This is probably the second time that someone kicked Sandy. I recommend this episode. 10/10.