• Advertisement

Daft Punk

Clappy

Surprised these guys didn't have a topic when I searched for them.

So let's celebrate and dance so free for the best electronic music duo of all time.

Daft Punk is legit. I believe Discovery is their best album with Alive 2007 in a close second.

Justice is pretty good too. They are a French Electronic Duo like Daft Punk. Look them up if you get the chance.

The Third Twin isn't too bad either.

Daft Punk is such a great band. One of their best tracks is probably "Da Funk", but there are many more that are even better. The duo's work on Tron: Legacy was freakin' sweet. Glad that they got a chance to go totally crazy with the soundtrack to the film. Arguably the best part of the movie.

Guest hilaryfan80

Daft Hands, enough said.

I love Daft Punk. I'd just wish they would make some more material... :mellow:

Really good band, my only problem with them is that a few of their songs have lyrics that are way too repetitive, to the point where they are literally repeating the same phrase over and over the entire song. Some might argue that it's for art style, but it just doesn't click with me.

I'll be damned if I've ever heard a song by them that's not had a great beat tho

Really good band, my only problem with them is that a few of their songs have lyrics that are way too repetitive, to the point where they are literally repeating the same phrase over and over the entire song. Some might argue that it's for art style, but it just doesn't click with me.

I'll be damned if I've ever heard a song by them that's not had a great beat tho

I won't argue it's for art style but I'll argue it's because that's the genre of music they're making. They're amazing at what they do but that doesn't stop it from being house music.

I won't argue it's for art style but I'll argue it's because that's the genre of music they're making. They're amazing at what they do but that doesn't stop it from being house music.

Hmm? Sorry, I don't understand.

Hmm? Sorry, I don't understand.

I'm not termi but I think what he was getting at is house/electronic music focuses more on production than lyrics. Always has been that way for the genre. Side effects do include repetitive lyrics.

I'm not termi but I think what he was getting at is house/electronic music focuses more on production than lyrics. Always has been that way for the genre. Side effects do include repetitive lyrics.

I did kind of figure that, but the thing is, I'd personally rather have a song just be all music than have lyrics and music but just have one line of words repeated over and over.