• Advertisement

Barack Obama - Good or Bad?

70s

I personally don't think he's doing a great job, and not just because I'm Republican. Between blaming everything on Bush, not doing much to stimulate the economy, and sending more troops to Afghanistan, has he really done anything great except being the first black president?

Spoiler
Spoiler
I personally don't think he's doing a great job, and not just because I'm Republican. Between blaming everything on Bush, not doing much to stimulate the economy, and sending more troops to Afghanistan, has he really done anything great except being the first black president?

In my opinion, no. And when he signed the health care reform, he went against what people wanted.

Here's my issue with him-

I'd ask the seniors who got to vote who they were voting for. They ALL said Obama. None said McCain. At all. I asked every single one why. No one could answer. But one gave me the answer that I knew was the reason-- "We've never had a black president before."

Bingo. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd be fine if they were voting for him because they liked what he was promising, his platform, etc. But no. We'd never had a black president before. I honestly think that's the only reason he's president, because Sara said she saw something like that on the news where the reporter asked why this person was pro-Obama and anti-McCain, and the guy was just like "Umm..."

Spoiler
Spoiler
OBAMA IS THE SHIT, HE'S BLACK, RESPECT HIM OR BE LABELLED AS RACIST
Wow, never seen this side of you.....428899.gif

I don't know why I voted for him, maybe I was high on some kinda crack that was snuck into some sort of sniffing powder or something. His health care plan sucks, he's sending more troops to Afghanastan and is not doi8ng much to fix the economy or stop the war. I'm ashamed of him. 537442.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Wow, never seen this side of you.....428899.gif

I don't know why I voted for him, maybe I was high on some kinda crack that was snuck into some sort of sniffing powder or something. His health care plan sucks, he's sending more troops to Afghanastan and is not doi8ng much to fix the economy or stop the war. I'm ashamed of him. 537442.gif

First of all, there are far fewer soldiers/combats in Afghanistan than Iraq (where he's planning to withdraw anyway). Second, he had to administer more troops because Al-Qaeda is currently based in the Afghani/Paki region. Plus, a few months ago, he launched a financial aid program and unlike past ones, is open to all Americans who struggle with paying mortgage. Obama is not as deceiving as y'all think 893573.gif