• Advertisement

Barack Obama - Good or Bad?

70s

Spoiler
Spoiler
Sorry to DP but holy crap I still think Bush is a screw-up.

Just because he was a screw-up doesn't make him the worse president ever], because they had no political experience at all and were solely elected because they were amazing on the battlefield.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Just because he was a screw-up doesn't make him the worse president ever], because they had no political experience at all and were solely elected because they were amazing on the battlefield.

Whatever, blah blah blah, I'm a retard, back on topic.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Whatever, blah blah blah, I'm a retard, back on topic.

1. Retard is offensive, don't use it.

2. You're an idiot if you think you're a retard just for getting in a disagreement.

3. You thinking George W. was the worst president ever is your opinion, I'm just countering your opinion; if you actually believe that, then don't give in so easily and stick to your guns.

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. Retard is offensive, don't use it.

2. You're an idiot if you think you're a retard just for getting in a disagreement.

3. You thinking George W. was the worst president ever is your opinion, I'm just countering your opinion; if you actually believe that, then don't give in so easily and stick to your guns.

But that's the problem with me. I give in to quickly. I gotta work on it. Anyways back on topic.

I'm not a racist or anything, a lot of my friends are black too, but I don't think he's doing a good job, he said he'd get the troops out of Iraq but there's still soldiers dying in this pointless war, and truth be told most people only voted for him cause he's black, nobody I know even knew what his political standpoint was they just wanted a black president which is fine with me as long as he get's the job done which isn't happening so far.

He's a good person, but not a very good politician. He needs a lot of help. The President of the United States is a huge job. He really isn't experienced enough to be President.
613484.gif

My perspective of Obama is starting to shift. It appears that he's taking conservative principles too literally and going overboard with government interference, which challenges the Constitution.

613484.gif

My perspective of Obama is starting to shift. It appears that he's taking conservative principles too literally and going overboard with government interference, which challenges the Constitution.

Why oh why are people throwing around that "I'm with stupid" smiley for no reason? So, he's stupid, but you agree that's he's not a good politician? 54207.gif

Why oh why are people throwing around that "I'm with stupid" smiley for no reason? So, he's stupid, but you agree that's he's not a good politician? 54207.gif
I think you're taking the emoticon about the wrong way. It indicates that I'm on the quoted poster's side.