• Advertisement

Barack Obama - Good or Bad?

70s

I think this about sums it up:

yhst-15933615135155_2127_62551607

I am surprised that wasn't the butthole surfer picture Santa 428899.gif

As for me, Obama is a nice guy but he is making a lot of promises that he isn't following up on minus health care reform. Our economy is still in the shitter and Obama should be focusing on that.

Could you please explain exactly what he's done to change America?

Well hey now, universal health care is something that he has done. It's not like we have a faltering economy that is a much more obvious problem at the moment. Oh wait, I'm sorry. That's Bush's fault according to Obama.

Well hey now, universal health care is something that he has done. It's not like we have a faltering economy that is a much more obvious problem at the moment. Oh wait, I'm sorry. That's Bush's fault according to Obama.

Bush was probably THE WORST president we've had behind Hoover. He started the Iraq war for fucking oil; the thing is, we had absolutely no business over there. If their government doesn't work out, why is that our problem? So many soldiers have been killed for no reason.

I'm a democrat, but Obama has been in office for TWO years now, and I see no change besides the universal heath care bill.

Bush was probably THE WORST president we've had behind Hoover. He started the Iraq war for fucking oil]

Oh trust me I am no Bush fan either. I do agree that the Iraq war wasn't entirely necessary. Still, Obama shifting his viewpoints into blame everything on Bush is not resolving any problems. He needs to fix what is front of him because universal health care is not necessary.

Oh trust me I am no Bush fan either. I do agree that the Iraq war wasn't entirely necessary. Still, Obama shifting his viewpoints into blame everything on Bush is not resolving any problems. He needs to fix what is front of him because universal health care is not necessary.

I was at the 2009 Inauguration for Obama and Bush rode away in the US helicopter. Everyone was booing him, including myself. 428899.gif

Brock-Obama-Yes-we-can-catch-em-all-31184053831.jpeg

He can't promise change, his character hasn't changed since the very first season, and he is very predictable......damn I didn't know Barack and Brock had so many similarities. Never mind.