• Advertisement

168b. Fiasco!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: This is the Greatest Episode that ever lived!!
    • 4/5 Stars: Chum is Metabolic Fuel!
    • 3/5 Stars: Something about Root Beer Right?!
    • 2/5 Stars: Marty, I
    • 1/5 Stars: MY EYES!

Well, i'll catch it tonight. This could be the chance to watch Home Sweet Rubble, as well.

Let's review!

* I love SpongeBob's commercial draft - it's plain randomness is hilarious.

* An artist of sorts creates a piece of le famous art in le Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs sees this

as a money-maker, and Plankton schemes to get it. Of course.

* The law enforcement of Bikini Bottom is serious for once. We then ensue into a comedic chase

scene - the space bit in particular deserves mention.

* After a failed attempt at getting Patrick to harbor him, Plankton makes sense about the character's

law issues. No, really, he makes sense.

* The police sucessfully arrest the bunch, but most are bailed out... minus Squidward. WHY?

This episode was quite decent, and particular mention should go to the chase scene with Plankton.

GRADE: B-

300px-Fiasco%21.PNG

* I wonder if Fiasco is a pun on Picaso..let's find out!

* Is Patrick okay?

* Something tells me this is a commercial.

* SpongeBob, spit it out!

* Ah, we see the artist Fiasco from Are You Happy Now? I assume this episode takes place before it.

* ...and he leaves.

* Yup, this episode probably is paired with Restraining SpongeBob (168) - which comes before Are You Happy Now? It does debut him after all. Glad to see some continuity in SpongeBob.

* If only I was that good at art.

* Who is the shark guy?

* He kind of reminds me of Monty P. Moneybags for some reason.

* Now how did Plankton mistake that for a Krabby Patty???

* Wow, Plankton got away for once.

* ...except that's not a Krabby Patty he grabbed!

* Hm...didn't Movie Palace appear in Penny Foolish?

* How did Plankton get in space? Nice animation though, reminds me of Mooncation's animation.

* So Plankton is an art thief now?

* I see Plankton still remembers Gary.

* ...and it looks like Patrick had a great feast..

* I lol'd at how they all went under arrest.

* Ah, we see the Police Station again! When was the last time it even appeared?

* Ah, so the art wasn't a total waste.

* Good episode, we saw some old places again, with some funny bits.

Grade: B+

I thought it was an enjoyable episode. The commercial at the beginning was funny (Squidward riding a dolphin LOL) though it wasn't as funny as the one from As Seen On TV. The cops chasing down Plankton was funny especially when he tried to hold up SpongeBob in his own home. And we have an ending where Squidward is once again locked in jail. Yup, still a good episode :D

I gotta say, the cop chase scene was probably one of the best parts. I also liked the commerical at the beginning like NegiSpongie said. The outfit Patrick wore in the commerical reminded of Rock-a-Bye Bivalve. When SpongeBob said an idea about Date Squidward Tuesdays, I was surprised because it reminds me of my quote from Patrick Star in my signature. I am surprised Fiasco came back so soon in a new episode. This episode felt quick, because the Plankton plot of the story started to late.

B+

It was okay. I will say, I'm starting to like Mr. Lawrence as a writer more and more, because I'm almost certain that the beginning part was written by him. For those that don't know, Spongebob pointing at the drawings at the beginning of the episode was what the storyboard directors on the actual show really do. I thought that scene was really cool.

Other than that, I thought that Fiasco returning was cool (we've had a lot of continuity this Season, huh) but the rest of the episode wasn't too funny. The ending made up for it though, as that was kinda funny.

B+ or 8.5/10.