• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

9 hours ago, Katniss said:

I haven't had froyo in ages, I'll have to go with my mom sometime because she loves it too?

yeah you definitely should the first chance you get 

9 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

froyo more like froYO whats up :Laugh:

u should make ur own froyo restaurant with that name

8 hours ago, Homie☆★ said:

ur new member icon who is this star woman??

LET'S WRITE A STORY!

"NOOOOOOO!" screamed Cownan the Barbarian as he drank another mug of mead. The evil troll king had been eating his meat, despite being a vegan farmer. Now he had no left flank, which had been made into BBQ. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and in entered Carly Shay dressed as She-Ra, and Gibbeh as Frodo.

30 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Instead of saying what's up I'm gonna say "froYO what's up" from now on. Also it's funny cuz I'm getting froyo with some friends after school today? :funny:

oh sweet, have a coral day honey :funny:

43 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

LET'S WRITE A STORY!

"NOOOOOOO!" screamed Cownan the Barbarian as he drank another mug of mead. The evil troll king had been eating his meat, despite being a vegan farmer. Now he had no left flank, which had been made into BBQ. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and in entered Carly Shay dressed as She-Ra, and Gibbeh as Frodo.

Gibby had defective street pants and they fell down on national television as everyone gasped.

Everyone gasped, and Mrs. Beady had formed a Morality Squad to protest. Cownan killed them all through his udders, then noticed Carly was now in a silver wedding dress, crying and eating mashed potatoes and chocolate syrup. "Aren't you supposed to eat ice cream when you're sad?" Cownan asked, confused, making ice cream out of his own milk as he did.

"YES!" Carly shouted, deciding to watch Mighty Go Go Guano as Duke attempted to destroy the TV with Ryan Earcrust's body. Abby and Bigfoot decided to eat popcorn and drink Wahoo Punch.

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Everyone gasped, and Mrs. Beady had formed a Morality Squad to protest. Cownan killed them all through his udders, then noticed Carly was now in a silver wedding dress, crying and eating mashed potatoes and chocolate syrup. "Aren't you supposed to eat ice cream when you're sad?" Cownan asked, confused, making ice cream out of his own milk as he did.

"YES!" Carly shouted, deciding to watch Mighty Go Go Guano as Duke attempted to destroy the TV with Ryan Earcrust's body. Abby and Bigfoot decided to eat popcorn and drink Wahoo Punch.

great story man

43 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Instead of saying what's up I'm gonna say "froYO what's up" from now on. Also it's funny cuz I'm getting froyo with some friends after school today? :funny:

YY YOU ARE USING MY IDEAS HOHOHO :funny: