• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

skylar like voice :hysterical: cherry wart cream :hysterical:

"You and Lewbert?!" Freddy said in a disgusted voice. He hadn't been this horrified since he'd watched David Schwimmer drown in a recent episode of Celebrities Underwater.

"GET OOOOOUT!!!" Lewbert exclaimed dramatically, causing Freddy to run out of the room. 

"Lewbert! You have no right to yell at my Freddy that way!" Mrs. Benson was clearly upset. And it was not a good idea to upset the fencin Benson 

"But come ON Marissa, we can go make a better kid!!" Lewbert said, popping open a bottle of his favorite cherry lubricants.

But it was too late. Lewbert had already angered Mrs. Benson, and that was the final straw. Mrs. Benson pressed the emergency katana button on her wall, and prepared for the duel.

"Eat THIS!!" She yelled, running with the blade in-hand. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Lewbert in an oddly Hitoshi-ish voice.

"I guess you got your commence!" said Chad, out of nowhere. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

skylar like voice :hysterical: cherry wart cream :hysterical:

"You and Lewbert?!" Freddy said in a disgusted voice. He hadn't been this horrified since he'd watched David Schwimmer drown in a recent episode of Celebrities Underwater.

"GET OOOOOUT!!!" Lewbert exclaimed dramatically, causing Freddy to run out of the room. 

"Lewbert! You have no right to yell at my Freddy that way!" Mrs. Benson was clearly upset. And it was not a good idea to upset the fencin Benson 

"But come ON Marissa, we can go make a better kid!!" Lewbert said, popping open a bottle of his favorite cherry lubricants.

But it was too late. Lewbert had already angered Mrs. Benson, and that was the final straw. Mrs. Benson pressed the emergency katana button on her wall, and prepared for the duel.

"Eat THIS!!" She yelled, running with the blade in-hand. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Lewbert in an oddly Hitoshi-ish voice.

"I guess you got your commence!" said Chad, out of nowhere. 

The injury caused Lewbert to lose his big toe!! He fell down and Marissa felt horrified, so she called an ambulance. As the doctors tried to add his big toe back to his body via Swan Surgery, they couldn't find his big toe. It was still stuck in the hallways of their apartment! Marissa tried calling Freddie or T-Bo to bring the big toe to the hospital but they were disgusted. 

"Great breasts btw." The Swan doctor said as he examined Lewbert's chest. In just the 84 miliseconds that Mrs. Benson had been on the phone, the doctor had done surgery on Lewbert's body!! "A small size C cup, brings out your feminine glow."

"I got BOOBS!" Lewbert got happy as the Swan doctors cheered.

Ice cream and cakey cake? :3

tastes good

Lewbert began to grow impatient with Dr. Hayworth and the other doctors of the Swan.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF MY WAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!" he shouted. The grand yell was dubbed 'the loudest sound in all of the Worlds' by scientists. Somewhere, Nora Beady goes deaf.

21 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

MIGHTY GO GO GUANO, tho?

I felt bad for Guano, he hates being in the public eye more than anything and paparazzi swarmed him. Though I'm sure being famous director and part of a long lost family definitely gets a lot of attention.

20 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

Lewbert began to grow impatient with Dr. Hayworth and the other doctors of the Swan.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF MY WAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!" he shouted. The grand yell was dubbed 'the loudest sound in all of the Worlds' by scientists. Somewhere, Nora Beady goes deaf.

"I HAVE NEEVAH! NEVEAH BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! GET THE HELL OUTTA MY PAGEANT!" The pervy plastic surgeon yelled as Bigfoot threw him out.

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

I felt bad for Guano, he hates being in the public eye more than anything and paparazzi swarmed him. Though I'm sure being director and part of a long lost family definitely gets a lot of attention.

"I HAVE NEEVAH! NEVEAH BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! GET THE HELL OUTTA MY PAGEANT!" The pervy plastic surgeon yelled as Bigfoot threw him out.

And then Carly visited Lewbert. "OHMYGODLEWB, MARRYME!" she shouted, wearing an awesome wedding dress made out out diamonds and gold. Lewbert threw her out, because she's like 15, mang. Sadly trudging along the street in her metal wedding dress, Carly indulged herself in ice cream to ease the pain.

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

And then Carly visited Lewbert. "OHMYGODLEWB, MARRYME!" she shouted, wearing an awesome wedding dress made out out diamonds and gold. Lewbert threw her out, because she's like 15, mang. Sadly trudging along the street in her metal wedding dress, Carly indulged herself in ice cream to ease the pain.

ice cream always does the trick