• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Can I have an imagine? :funny: 

only if i can get one afterwards bc Grreeeeddyyy:funny:

Imagine you wake up in the middle night and can't sleep, you text Pratt and he can't either. It's a raining thunderstorm. He comes over to your house as you guys sit in the living room next to a warm fire. You have a blanket over you two and drink hot chocolate, talking and doing fun stuff until you both fall asleep eventually.

11 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

of all the arab women in my ads surprise me?

Lewbert felt nervous some. He was sitting outside of the Benson's apartment twiddling his thumbs as he looked on the ground in despair. He knew he finally had to tell Freddie Benson of his origins. That Marissa and him actually DID have a better son... and that son was him. He had made sweet love to Marissa 16 years ago in the Funk E. Fester's ball pit when they were just 19 yrs young.. Fencin' Benson didn't take her birth controls that day, so Freddie was the result. A beautiful boy with the power to speak in random ass spanish phrases whenever he felt like it was cool, unaware that Lewbert was half Mexican and that was why. Lewbert had gotten a job as their apartment manager so he could always be close to his family, but Marissa always stayed at a distance because she never liked Lewbert much, though she did love their son. Lewbert smiled at the thought that his boy would soon sprout a mole like his father, in fact he caught the little Fredward wearing a Halloween costume of his daddy last year. With this happy thought, Lewbert got up and decided to knock on the door to their dildo addressed apartment, his heart was pounding with each second passing by.

10 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Imagine Kiyoko and Guano spending a day just walking around Tokyo and doing fun stuff, she's constantly asking him if he's ok and he holds onto her hand?

aww how sweet of her <3

• Like 1

"M-Marrissa??" Lubert said, grossly, the disgusting sound of his voice filling the apartment. Deep inside the halls of apartment 8=D, Marissa was giving Freddy his weekly tic bath. She'd sing a few songs about big boys not contracting blood-sucking parasites (while Moose girl cracked a few jokes.) Marissa hear the throaty, phlegmy voice from down the hall and knew it could've been only one man. A man she never wanted to see... Lewbert Sline.

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

He had made sweet love to Marissa 16 years ago in the Funk E. Fester's ball pit when they were just 19 yrs young.. Fencin' Benson didn't take her birth controls that day, so Freddie was the result.

This made me laugh so hard? 

7 hours ago, Homie☆★ said:

"M-Marrissa??" Lubert said, grossly, the disgusting sound of his voice filling the apartment. Deep inside the halls of apartment 8=D, Marissa was giving Freddy his weekly tic bath. She'd sing a few songs about big boys not contracting blood-sucking parasites (while Moose girl cracked a few jokes.) Marissa hear the throaty, phlegmy voice from down the hall and knew it could've been only one man. A man she never wanted to see... Lewbert Sline.

"What do you want, you Wazzbag?" Marissa said at the front door as audience laughed, they weren't use to her speaking slang like the other characters.

"A what..?" Lewbert said slowly and confused.

"Sigh, I'm not explaining the inappropriate speech from the children of today's vocabulary!! It was an insult, okay?! Now what do you want Lewbert? Rent isn't until Thursday and I was busy defleaing my son." She told him in an irritated tone as she held a scrub brush dipped in chemical toxins.

"Our son Marissa." He reminded her and she clamped a hand over his slimy mouth.

"Shh, don't say it so loud or he could hear us from the bowels of the restroom!.." She whispered.

"WHO HEAR WAT?!" An urban accent came from inside the Benson's apartment and he stood next to Mrs. Benson. He wore his weaved braids back in ponytail and had one of those penny-t's on as it said "One Small Step for Mon, One Giant Leap for Mon Kind".  The audience cheered for his screen time, but not as much as they would with Orenthal Cornelius Hayes Gibson. (Racist?? )"I AIN'T IN THE BATROOUM, YA SON FREDDIE'S BEEN 'N THERE FOR THE PAST 3 HOURZ NOW I CAN'T GETMAH7DOLLARJAMAICANSHAMPOOTHATMAKESMAHHAIRSOSILKY!" 

"Oh, who is that, YOu'RE NEW BOYFRIEND?!" Lewbert said disgusted and rolled his eyes.

"I'll have you know he's just someone I let rent the extra room here. Money I quite need because I don't get child support whatsoever." Mrs. Benson rolled her eyes.

"You know that certain people can't afford stuff like that when they barely make rent themselves!" Lewbert spoke loudly as always.

"Unless some people use their extra money for stupid things like cherry wart lube!!" Mrs. Benson shot back and was utterly disgusted.

"At least some people don't withheld their children from knowing the truth on who their father just because the mother thinks the father is a 'bad influence'!" Lewbert yelled.

"WELL THE MOTHER ISN'T LYING!" Fencin' Benson yelled at the top of her lungz. 

"Oh.. I know what's going on." T-Bo started to say as the two of them looked paranoid. "Y'all in some kind of theater class in this apartment."

"Well, uh yeah sure.." Mrs. Benson and Lewbert tried covering it up.

"And of course lemme guess, I WAZN'T INVITED! WELL DATS GOOD AND DANDY!" T-Bo slammed the entrance's door close and begun to put random things like dit u no girl, hollywood-sama's underwear and his Girly Cow DVD on sticks, out of anger. 

"Well now I'm locked out of my apartment without a key. Great! Now all the fleas will fester on Freddie's chip in his head!" Marissa got even more ticked off.

"You had our son chipped?! WHY WASN'T I AWARE OF THIS! WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?" Lewbert yelled for no reason.

"I told you not to be so loud, Wazzbag!" Mrs. Benson was really swearing a storm up today, wasn't she.

"I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!" Lewbert yelled as she stuck the bath brush with acid toxins in his mouth. Somehow this turned on Marissa and her and Lewbert looked at each other seductively.

"Well.. if you had a bag.. and you need to wazz..." The door opened up from behind Marissa and a boy in a robe came out. "Mom, can I please get out now? It's been hours and my whole body is getting numb from the chemci- LEWBERT?!!! MOM?!!! " He said in a Skylar like voice.

But it was too late!! Lewbert had gotten out his cherry wart lube and dey were on the floor of the hallways, getting undressed.

"FREDDIE!" Mrs. Benson shield herself from them. She was wearing a clown costume bc underneath that's what she wears!! "ICKY AND WET MAKES MOMMY UPSET!" 

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

This made me laugh so hard? 

200_s.gif

7 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

bruh there were snakes in the water it was creepy!

woa wtf

• Like 1