• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

JCM: To be honest, you and I never quite seen eye to eye at first. You even had me questioning your trademark sarcasm at the time when you initially joined SBC, but we really hit it off somewhere down the line. I consider you a good ole chum here, somebody I can relate to at times and we share similar views on some things. You have quite the sense of humor and I overall just like the cut of your jib. You can be so scathingly sarcastic yet still word it in a way that makes it sound friendlier in terms. Believe it or not, I feel you brighten up even the most gloomiest of topics and events that has ever occurred here. As I may have implied before, I see a bit of me old trolly olly self in you and that is a good thing. I hope you never leave again.

Sauce: Pretty eyes, for one. A beauty with the brain and intelligence to boot is another. A friendly and outgoing personality, somebody who can make even the most awkward, out of place person, or just downright somebody they hardly even know feel like they're apart of something. A chick with some ink on her would be a plus. I don't know why, something about tattoos on a woman is just something I find exotic. I've only ever come across one woman who had it all and I'm still trying to get over her. Imma stop myself now.

CM: Not as often as I used to. My friends are hard to come by nowadays. I mostly go out for work or when I'm hanging out at the mall and watching a movie or running errands. I need to get out more.

I've only ever come across one woman who had it all and I'm still trying to get over her. Imma stop myself now.

Sorry. It's my fault for bringing that aspect up. But if you had one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? B)

To skateboard. Rocket Power was an influence over me in my youth, but I just never got the hang of it and gave up. I could probably just skateboard as a form of transportation but I can't pull off fancy moves for the life of me. I hope I still have my skateboard somewhere.