• Advertisement

iCarly

70s

icarly is one of my favorite shows. it is very fun to watch and i enjoy every episode a lot. the storylines of all the episodes of this show are awesome and keep me coming back for more every time. as for dialogue though, i think that's where the show lacks because the characters often say cheesy quotes and remarks that are really not that funny. so this is not a funny show, but i still love it because the storylines are great.

i think season 4 is the best so far and i think the show has shown major improvement over the years since it began. season 1 was okay, but after that, the show started to pick up and everything got better from there. the earlier episodes don't suck, but they suck in comparison to the later episodes. that's my full opinion on this show.

Why does everybody like this show? It's just not funny! DX

Actually, most of the fandom believe its not that funny anymore. They like it mainly for Seddie/Creddie.

Finally saw iLost My Mind. Jim Parsons was hilarious as usual and I didn't expect his character to be used as much as it was. I still don't support Seddie (I like Creddie), but as long as they don't make Seddie the main focal point of the series, then it won't bother me. I mainly tune into iCarly for the laughs anyway.

Oh and yes its still funny to me. Dan Schneider shows have always been guilty pleasures of mine.

Finally saw iLost My Mind. Jim Parsons was hilarious as usual and I didn't expect his character to be used as much as it was. I still don't support Seddie (I like Creddie), but as long as they don't make Seddie the main focal point of the series, then it won't bother me. I mainly tune into iCarly for the laughs anyway.

Oh and yes its still funny to me. Dan Schneider shows have always been guilty pleasures of mine.

Same. 947717.png

The shipwars are annoying though. It gotten to the point where people are leaving the fandom (iCarly wikia, the boards). And most of them are the creddiers.