• Advertisement

iCarly

70s

I liked it at first...but it's gone downhill since Season 2 and early Season 3.

Yah and the fact that it goes downhill after 1 season clearly shows it isn't that good.

As well as that, Season 1 is very overplayed in England so the episodes that I do enjoy, I'm bored of.

Don't wanna watch it right now. I mean, it's Nickelodeon, so it'll be on tomorrow. And the next day.

When they rerun it over and over, it pisses off a lotttttt of the TV wasteoids who want to see something different. =P

The return of that mean teacher who name escapes me at the moment (he's soften up a bit and grown older I see).

That Steven guys is a big cheater. I hate him, but his parents divorce is probably hard on him. That isn't an excuse though. The Freddie and oranges bit was funny! Did anyone think it was a tiny bit pervert-ish that Spencer commented on Tori being hot? The reveal of Spencer's book club was hilarious, especially the end. FINALLY a mention of Sam's dad. Giibby/Spencer massage was funny . Guys, the mystery of Socko is growing bigger and bigger!!! WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIIIIIKKKKEEE!!!!!Those masks were freaky, I thought the gang had used their look alikes again, but they had masks. Spencer's ex scene was funny. Spencer you pig! Running over girls left and right . No worries your still awesome.

The gang meeting Tori was funny and we see the return of butter sock. Lol, I wonder if Sam's mother taught her that. The revenge was sort of lame. Kenan Thomp was good in every aspect of the film, except the revenge part.

Rex killed Sam! That sexist puppet! But DAMN San completely BURNED Rex with the "Rejected Muppet" bit!!!!!!! That had me ROLLING!!! The end mashup was awesome as hell!

- My review.

I've actually started to lighten up on this show. It's...Still not too good in my opinion, but it's not horribly bad either.
So now you can join me and rooting for the Cam flagship xP.

Jk, glad your opinion has lightened up some.